P90X starting Monday Aug 15

Options

Replies

• willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone else use a HRM to check calories burned while doing P90x?
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Yes I do, find it’s a good way to track cals burnt. Think quite a few of us here (?) use them.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Just finished back and biceps along with ab ripper x. For the first time ever, I was able to do all 25 of the fiffer scissors. I am not going to say my legs were straight but I did it. I'll take it!! Lol!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Just finished back and biceps along with ab ripper x. For the first time ever, I was able to do all 25 of the fiffer scissors. I am not going to say my legs were straight but I did it. I'll take it!! Lol!

Great work Lisa....:smile:
  • bayles1
    Options
    Anyone else use a HRM to check calories burned while doing P90x?

Yes, I always use a heart rate monitor. It add's to the competitiveness of the programme.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Well,that is Yoga done for the second time this week. I certainly dont want to see another yoga mat for a while now.

Rest day tomorrow...I will do the stretch though and maybe a hike.

Have a good day all.... :smile:
  • bayles1
    Options
    Well that's core synergistic's completed for me today. Loved it as usual.

Enjoy your workouts everyone.

Congrats on another great Core workout. I think I heard "Banana - Superman" in my dreams for a few days.

Lol,I hear you there.
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all. Plyo done. Think its yoga tomorrow, have to check. How’s everyone doing?
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    week 5 completed, I am finally able to do some pull ups in legs & back, still not ready for the corn cobs, but I guess that in a couple weeks I should be able to.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Ok...Into the home stretch now.

Chest&Back plus Ab Ripper X today.

Having not done any regular push up's for quite a few eek's now,Im amazed at how much I have improved.

Loved It.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Hey Everyone, Hope your all enjoying the weekend and workouts of course.

Plyo X completed for me today.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Happy Monday! Start of Week 6 for me. Time is flying by! I did Chest/Shoulders/Triceps this morning before work along with Ab Ripper. Bring it! :)
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Ok - so last week, due to travelling, time zone changes, and business meetings - I hardly worked out. So I am going to double up my P90X workouts this week with either a 30 minutes session on the treadmill or on my rowing machine - should get me back into the swing of things...
  • bayles1
    Options
    Hey,

Shoulders and arm's completed today. It was a tough one but a good one.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Day 60 completed today,with a good yoga session.

It seem's very quiet on here at the moment. Is there many of us still going.???.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I did plyo tonight. I struggled tonight. just wasn't feeling it. Oh well. I know that happens every once in a while.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    had to catch up yesterday so I did chest Shoulders and triceps, ab ripper and half plyo. I dont feel too bad about the plyo as I did 90 minutes of capoeira on my rest day and will do so going forward.
    Today was back and biceps, tough one, it's the second time I do it, and I always underestimate it, but it is actually one of the toughest strength one. finished with ab ripper including an extra 30 mason twist as I completed the whole workout a bit faster than tony and the kids (except for scissors where I do exactly what tony says). that felt good! 379 moves :p
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Ok, so I rowed for 30 minutes (6924 meters - rowing is a great cardio, full body workout - avg HR for 30 minutes is 154 BPM, and I maxed out at 182 BPM), did Plyo for 45 minutes, and Ab Ripper X.

Yes, the thread seems to be slowing down - not many folks left who committed in Mid August to do the program...

However, WE are almost there.
  • bayles1
    Options
    I did plyo tonight. I struggled tonight. just wasn't feeling it. Oh well. I know that happens every once in a while.

Hey Lisa,I was the same on Monday. There are definitely day's when the tiredness and soreness kick's in.Then all of a sudden it's all good again. There must be something in this muscle confusion...lol.
    Just keep doing your best,you doing great.....:smile:

Leg's and Back + Ab Ripper X,completed today.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Ok, so I rowed for 30 minutes (6924 meters - rowing is a great cardio, full body workout - avg HR for 30 minutes is 154 BPM, and I maxed out at 182 BPM), did Plyo for 45 minutes, and Ab Ripper X.

Yes, the thread seems to be slowing down - not many folks left who committed in Mid August to do the program...

However, WE are almost there.

Great work there Rower...Your a machine when it comes to rowing,that is some distance in that time.

Your right buddy,we are almost there.