Funny Facts about you...

Options

Replies

• HolyTacos
    Options
    •I love watermelon but I'm allergic 2 it.
    •I'm claustrophobic.
    •I can't stand lettuce or fish.
    •I have always wanted 2 hug a gorilla. (lol)
    •I think warthogs r cute.
    •I listen 2 screamo/metalcore (music) but every once in a while, I have 2 listen 2 "Break the Ice" by Britney Spears.
    •I've been sexually mature since I was 8!! =O
    •If I see something soft, I HAVE 2 hug it. <3
    •I can't stand the thought of singing or crying infront of someone.
    •I HATE being tickled or picked up.
    •My parents kept dropping me on my head when I was a baby...
  • TiffanyAnn127
    Options
    My food cannot touch. There is a hierarchy that is very clear and logical to me. My grandmother always buys divider plates :-)
    I DO NOT want to see inside your mouth. Please do not stick out your tongue, they gross me out and I will reflexively turn my head.
    My bed has to be made before I can sleep in it.
    I have a semi-photographic memory.
    If I'm speaking to someone with a different accent from my own I start to talk like them.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    SPIDERS freak me out I think this is because when I was 14 I woke up one night and couldnt open my one eye. Went to the bathroom opened my eye lids with my fingers looked at my eyeball and it looked like the blue part was pushed into the white part called my Mom she was no help when I said hey it looks like its pushed in she said in a loud freaked out voice YOUR RIGHT!! We went to emergency I got some drop and when the swelling went down was left with a huge black eye. This was all from 1 spider bite on my eye.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    I am so terrified of bees (hornets, wasps, all of 'em) that I have to tell people that I'm allergic to justify how I react when they're around me.

(I am not allergic to bees.)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    When I eat skittles or M&M's, I have to eat them in color pairs...I can't have two brown, two yellow, and five blue ones. I have to eat three blue to even it out. lol

I can pinch people with my toes and pick stuff up with my feet.
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I can pinch people with my toes and pick stuff up with my feet.
    [/quote]

I can do this too. I also have a crazy fear of Killer whales...living in the Pacific Northwest..that does not bode well, since they are quite prevelant here
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    1. I was afraid of *****willows when I was a kid. I would scream and run away from them. (they won't let me type p-u-s-s-y-willows)
    2. I've always been obsessed with other womens' boobs because mine were always droopy like an udder, even as a teen.
    3. I cannot STAND people mispronoucing, misspelling, making grammatical errors, etc.
    -Where's it at? (after the second preposition)
    -Me and Bobby went to the store (Bobby and I went to the store)
    -To, Too and Two, There and Their, etc.
    -"Prolly"....it is PROBABLY, regardless of internet abbreviations
    and a million others.
    4. Drives me nuts when someone misses a beltloop or has their pantleg stuck in their boot
    5. I spend hours counting on my fingers, don't know why.
    6. Have a horrendous fear of dying in a car crash (or someone I love).
    7. I have rehomed over 300 Saint Bernards and well over 1000 animals in all.
    8. I adopted an Army soldier in Afghanistan. He is now 24 years old and lives in Texas with Mexican parents. He calls me Mom and his friends don't understand how he can have a "white" Mother. I have never met him in person, just phone calls, care packages and emails. He is home safe now, thank goodness. My husband thinks I am nuts.
    9. I do not hate the people, but I HATE accents from Chicago and Minnesota (I am soooooo sorry) and Pittsburgh. There is reason for the Pittsburgh thing, but no logical reason for the others.
    10. As part of being a vocal coach, I have spent a great deal of time teaching people to lose various accents.
    11. I was a phone sex "actress" for three years because I couldn't sleep at night and made lots of money doing it.
    12. I can sing Hotel California like a chicken bucking.
    13. I slept in an apartment used by Jon Bon Jovi when he was recording his first songs, before he was famous. It was my home away from home for about four years. Not as a fan, but because of work, I probably, at one time, knew more about the guy than most anyone, including some of his family.
    14. I know I have a problem with not being able to shut up and just rambling on for hours, often boring others. SORRY!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I once had been at work for an hour before i realised that i had odd shoes on :blushing:
  • change_happens
    Options
    Since I'm fairly new to "Chit chat"!

As a child loved the show "alf" so much I wished to marry somebody with a last name starting with "F"(first two initials are A L).

i loved alf
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    other fun fact: I separate my colors with smarties/ m&m yellow and green first, then purple and I end with red and orange
    If I have a choice I won't eat green or yellow candies, sucker, etc.
    I choose my chips in a bowl, prefering the folded ones and the ones with skin on them
    I am afraid to die, terrified of spiders (don't like the way they creep and walk..plus hate the feeling of their web on my skin)
    I think vanilla cake is a waste of cake
  • TexasLali
    Options
    I am terrified of frogs! It's like all hell breaks loose when I see one. I have done some embarrassing things just to get away. Of course, it is pretty funny for those around me who get to witness them....I just can't help it...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    And all my canned goods have to face forward and be grouped as well. LOL
    This sounds like the movie Sleeping with the Enemy. I would knock them down, too.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i tell people i'm allergic to things so they don't think it's weird i don't like them

i've sat through 2 tapings of the maury show (wild and crazy teens and a paternity test results show!)

i dont like when people touch my feet - i've never gotten a pedicure!

sometimes when i'm alone, i sing and dance along to music and pretend i'm a rock star
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am 27 years old and I have never done my own laundry - I don't even know how to do laundry.

(okay, I am ready for any insults if you want to throw them my way!!!)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I listen to christmas music when I clean :)

I can't tell time on a normal clock. I can take a guess if I know AROUND what time it is but I'm usually wrong. I'm 24.

I still turn left when someone says right and vice versa.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I appeared in a sci-fi photo story in a heavy metal magazine.

Awesome!! Do you have a link where we can see your pic? :)
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    When I was 8 years olf, I was an extra in the movie "The Cowboy Way" which was partly filmed in Espanola, NM. My aunt, grandma, and I were in the rodeo scene as spectators.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I've been to hundreds and hundreds of concerts in the past 15 years.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to caterpillars. In Florida and probably other places in the south, we get these little "furry" caterpillars. They look cute and fuzzy, but one time one crawled onto the under side of my arm without me noticing. When I put my arm down, I got all the "hairs" stuck in my arm, and the entire right side of my body swelled up, got red, and burned like I was on fire. It began to really tingle and I was starting to have trouble moving my arm and leg on that side. I took a shower and then rubbed some Benadryl cream on it, but it kept getting worse. I ended up taking 3 Benadryl, falling asleep for hours, and when I woke up it had gone down, but the rash on the entire side of my body didn't go away for days. It looked like I got attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was once a bridesmaid in a wedding for a person I had never actually met in person before 2 days prior to the wedding. I had met her through a friend online, we became fast friends online, I lived in Arizona and she lived in Ohio.. but she asked me to be a bridesmaid.. thought it over and was all.. why not.. it was definitely different flying out not truly knowing anyone in the wedding party and I ended up being a "hairdresser" for the thing too doing the bride and maid of honor's hair. Odd but I had fun.