Breeds of disgusting co-workers

Options

Replies

• auntjenny74
    auntjenny74 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Ms. put the mostly empty coffeepot back without brewing a new pot or turning off the burner.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mr. I'm just gonna sit right here and do nothing all day long and get paid for it
  • beth_hayden
    beth_hayden Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mr. & Mrs. throw you un der the bus, just because I can & I don't want to get layed off so better you than me even if I deserve to be layed off more!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Ms. I'm personally acquainted somehow to any news story I share with you because I'm important.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Mr. I'm just gonna sit right here and do nothing all day long and get paid for it
    that's my favorite..

another one
    Mr or Ms. i'm going to shout while on the phone instead of talking because i wear a headset and i'm important.
    come on - lower your voice!

ms. i'm going to take personal calls all day long
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Mr I use big words to convice the boss no one else can possibly do what I do and I'm irreplaceable.

Ha! I work with his wife
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ms. Blow up the bathroom at 9 am every day....c'mon really?... this is a workplace where we have very limited space we have to share....save your daily dump for your house.
  • AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Ms. I look like Barbie and I make sure that EVERYONE knows it
  • AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Ms. Blow up the bathroom at 9 am every day....c'mon really?... this is a workplace where we have very limited space we have to share....save your daily dump for your house.

HAHAHAHA This is great!
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    Options
    Ms. or Mr. role out of bed two minutes before work and show up to a professional job looking and smelling like crap. No one is going to take you seriously, slob!!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

my favorite is when they think their poo don't stank...ick
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Ms. I'm going to pretend that I'm not sleeping with the boss just so I can keep my job.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Ms. I'm completely the most miserable person on the planet..... always always always negative.... nothing is ever good enough or happy....ever! and then the same person who gets an attitude everytime you take time off *earned vacation time...* off, b/c theres too much to do at the office to take time off.... so when you come back I'm going to be even more hateful than you left....ughh!!

oh yeah and the Mr. and Mrs.... I don't have to do my job even though they are paying me to do it... I'd rather just be slack and let others try to play catch up b/c of it....ughhhhhhhh!!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Mr. chomping on effing peanuts all-day-long then taking a smoke break and coming back to chomp on more peanuts and invading my air space with the smell of peanuts with cigarette, driving me to the edge of almost losing my cookies all over my keyboard...
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mr or Mrs I can tell you what to do, cause i dont want to do them myself and i've been here longer so you cant say nothing.
  • GladImTall
    GladImTall Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mr. Corporate!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    "mr or mrs year long seasonal allergies"

Sorry! Wish I didn't have them. It would be so nice to be able to breathe. Unfortunately it seems the older I get the worse the allergies get. :grumble:

And sharing an office with a smoker and numerous printers makes it even harder to breath. :tongue: Why or why couldn't I have my own office?! :sad:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Mr and Ms " I don't understand what your job actually entails so I'm just going to complain that I think mine is harder"
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Mr. Incapable of critical thinking so I'm going to ask inane questions all day

His alias is Mr. Everything is SO DIFFICULT why is everyone out to GET ME I have the WORST LUCK *SIGHHHHHH*

and he's also known as Mr. Lacks self-motivation so I'm gonna just sit at my cubicle and watch TV if no one tells me what I need to be doing
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mr. Still says inappropriate things regarding the one time I ran into the office for 30 seconds in my yoga pants

and

Mr. Spends all day on facebook and leaves early while I'm working my butt off and staying late every day...and then complains to me nonstop about the one day he actually has to stay and work.