Breeds of disgusting co-workers

Options

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Miss "Cooks fish in the microwave every day, making the whole floor smell like fresh *kitten*".
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Mr wears a cat piss soaked shirt, thinks no one will notice
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    "mr or mrs year long seasonal allergies"

Sorry! Wish I didn't have them. It would be so nice to be able to breathe. Unfortunately it seems the older I get the worse the allergies get. :grumble:

And sharing an office with a smoker and numerous printers makes it even harder to breath. :tongue: Why or why couldn't I have my own office?! :sad:

I'm sorry for your allergies. :( I have them, and they are awful. Just not year round. I actually gave her my last three claratin hoping it would save me from having to clear her phegmy(sp) throat every 2 minutes. I feel bad for her... but it just grosses me out.

I'd probably mind less if she wasn't such a see you next tuesday to everybody.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OH PLEASE tell me there aren't Ms or Mrs using AXE!!!!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I feel bad about posting this one because she is actually very nice and great co-worker not compared to Cruela Deville with the 100 cats and her 40 yr old virginity.

But...

Ms. allergic to everything.
    Ms. sick every other day with every single disease known to man (she really does get sick at least once a week with bronchitis, or some respiratory disease) but she is very nice!!

I want that Processing "Give A D***"
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Mrs. always talks to me when they're on the pot... ew! Just talk when we're out of the bathroom

Seriously! During hand washing is fine also.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    This whole thread has me laughing like an idiot.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The coworker that is not really listening to you. They are just waiting for you to take a breath or pause, so they can interject their story.

Crap, I am this person...I can't help it my stories are just way more interesting than the nerds I work with. Sorry. That said, I am gonna go with Mr. or Mrs. I have to scrape every bit of yogurt out of this container or I will die
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ms. Talks none stop all day long and will not shut up about her cat, garden, flowers, parents, boyfriend, grocery list, and the fact that she has to get up a 4:30am to get to work with traffic. I do not care and I want to work. And move closer or get a new job!

One time I even faked having to go to the bathroom. She was waiting at my office door when I got back!
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    mr or mrs burns microwave popcorn and smells up whole office

not as bad as fish, but not pleasant
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mr or Mrs. Permiscuous.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    reading this thread makes me SO happy to be a stay at home mom. I would kill some of the people yall have to deal with.
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    reading this thread makes me SO happy to be a stay at home mom. I would kill some of the people yall have to deal with.

I just started working about 6 months ago after staying with kids for years.

It's a bit jarring at times.

I LOVE my job. But 75% of my coworkers I can do without.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Heck, I think I work with all of these people!

Mr Smokes Pot On His Cigarette Break is a new favourite of mine. Dude, I used to be a student, I know what that stuff smells like!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Mr. you deserve a hug for a job well done...NO I deserve a bonus and hazard pay for your hugs. (He's already been sued for harassment once, but doesn't get that the ladies don't want his freakin' hugs.)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs. Nepotism -- related to the boss so they can do no wrong. :grumble:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ms. I took 2 days off because I was "detoxing from diet dr pepper"
    Ms. I'm gaining weight but I'm gonna tell you how you are losing yours the wrong way.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs. I have to scrape every bit of yogurt out of this container or I will die

That's me.... lol
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Got one happening right now.

Ms. The office walls are really thin, but I'm going to do all my meetings as conference calls on the speaker phone and talk really, really loud

I so would love to go over there and tell her to shut the f up. Does it all the time. Arrrgh.
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    mr or mrs text talk in business emails