• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Not a cheating *kitten*...
    And has to take care of their teeth.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Right now, kindness would be a HUGE plus for me.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    any accent except for french. I dunno why. My mind is a mystery even to me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Being a good dad.

Again I say...aren't these things just a given?

Do most guys really suck so badly that women have to specify loyalty and being a successful father as traits that make a guy hotter lol?
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Do most guys really suck so badly that women have to specify loyalty and being a successful father as traits that make a guy hotter lol?

Yes
  • AppleAmerica
    Options
    a job
    HAHAHAHA!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Being a good dad.

Haha, I meant it as a guy can be really hot and you can already be head over heels for him but the second you see him with a child, something changes and the hotness is elevated to an entirely different level!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Being a good dad.

Haha, I meant it as a guy can be really hot and you can already be head over heels for him but the second you see him with a child, something changes and the hotness is elevated to an entirely different level!

Ok that makes total sense lol. Long story, but something like that was explained to me today...oddly enough by the young lady that started the thread lol.

I guess good Dads CAN be ultra hot.

Lucky for me =p.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    Being a Chicago Bears fan
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    I disagree with the whole "Relationships take work" thing,,, I don't see it that way.

Life takes work, careers take work, serving on a church committee or burying a parent or building a birdhouse take work. A good relationship is the respite, the safe place you go to recover and rest and be nourished and get back some of what you've put out.

I could be wrong, I dunno. I've only been married 24 years. Maybe next year it will start to be work.

Congrats on 24 years. I'm glad you don't see your relationship as work. I guess we could call it something else....effort? I have seen women complain that their SO doesn't ever compliment them any more, or do special things for them, etc. I have seen men complain that their SO doesn't dress up for them any more or do anything nice for them. That's what I meant by work. To many men and women both feel like after your married or been in a long relationship, that those things don't matter anymore. I do feel like I work at my marriage. I enjoy doing it but I put in the time to make him feel special, loved and wanted. He does too. He stills brings me a cup of coffee every morning after 3 years. That's what I meant by work, remembering to still make an effort.
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A big ol' beard. I'm not talking long and scraggly. I'm talking full and thick. Oh and like Skittybang said. A penis.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Military style haircuts. Bald guys are hot too! :glasses:
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fresh breathe

A kilt

Again....tool belt

Mechanics shirt

Coveralls

Steel toe boots

Rough hands

Beard

I totally agree about rough hands. I look at hands immediately. And I'm an old school beardo.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Total turn-offs for me include: facial hair and rough hands and no hair on their head.

The opposite if true for turn-ons.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The ability to laugh at himself

I should be SMOKIN' hot then, as I tend to be the source of the majority of my daily laughter !
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    The ability to laugh at himself

I should be SMOKIN' hot then, as I tend to be the source of the majority of my daily laughter !

who says you're not....

although making the cat where a hat is just all sorts of wrong lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Total turn-offs for me include: facial hair and rough hands and no hair on their head.

The opposite if true for turn-ons.

Lol! You'd hate me then :).
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    a man who knows what he is doing and knows how to do it!!!! (if you know what i mean) :smokin:

what do you mean?

If i have to explain it then i guess you don't have this quality....just sayin :laugh:
    You set yourself up for that one!!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    NOT addicted to computer games/texting/facebook!!!!

but *I* am too, so we could be addicted together!