Things that make a man instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That look that makes a woman cross her legs and twirl her hair with her fingers. Not all men can give you that look. It is indeed a skill. ; )
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    hey, when you get to your 40's, all the good ones are taken and apparently looking to hook up with someone besides their wife. it's the most common invite i sadly get nowadays. sigh.
    That sucks!
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Here's my real answer:

- wit and intelligence (glasses add to that)
    - kindness and a sense of normal humility (ie, not arrogant)
    - self confidence and a willingness to take charge when needed and knowing when it's best to just sit back

- knowing that that man has my back, no matter what. that one is the biggest turn on of all
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    can carry a tune and doesn't have two left feet....funny since my husband of 10 years can't do either, but hey, he's got everything else going for him :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    can carry a tune and doesn't have two left feet....funny since my husband of 10 years can't do either, but hey, he's got everything else going for him :)
    Good thing I already found mine.

I can't dance. My wife says dancing with me is like trying to dance with a panicked herd of wildebeests.

I can't sing either. When there's a good song on in the car and I sing to it my three year old daughter says, "Daddy...can you stop that?".
  • claudiamarquez
    Options
    So... what you all are saying.. is that all that money I blew on a cool car was wasted?

Crap.

i prefer to be the one with the cool car =P, his car only needs to be taken care of and clean.
    and i prefer a man that actually knows how the car works, i love watching my husband take apart a motor and put it back together, he's so cute with all the grease on his face and stuff hehehe all that talent is just sexy!! :)
  • katapple
    Options

I can't dance. My wife says dancing with me is like trying to dance with a panicked herd of wildebeests.

I can't sing either. When there's a good song on in the car and I sing to it my three year old daughter says, "Daddy...can you stop that?".

So funny! See, since the thread wasn't about what I want in my husband, I felt it was ok to say what make a guy go from cute to hot. My husband is fully aware that one day we will take a dance class together, he's a lots cause on the voice though ;-P
  • liftingbro
    Options

So funny! See, since the thread wasn't about what I want in my husband, I felt it was ok to say what make a guy go from cute to hot. My husband is fully aware that one day we will take a dance class together, he's a lots cause on the voice though ;-P

My wife keeps threatening me with dance classes. That would be like going to detention for me. I'm not good at dancing and don't like dancing.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

My wife keeps threatening me with dance classes. That would be like going to detention for me. I'm not good at dancing and don't like dancing.

but it allows you to hold her, and accidently rub things while you're trying to get the right position and could be lots of fun... i have gotten mine to agree to go to them..
  • liftingbro
    Options

but it allows you to hold her, and accidently rub things while you're trying to get the right position and could be lots of fun... i have gotten mine to agree to go to them..

I can do that on the couch at home while watching football, eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. :laugh:
  • katapple
    Options

I can do that on the couch at home while watching football, eating a sandwich and drinking a beer. :laugh:

BUT...doing it this way means you are WAY more likely to get lucky later :) (especially since you are instantly hotter now)
  • liftingbro
    Options

BUT...doing it this way means you are WAY more likely to get lucky later :) (especially since you are instantly hotter now)

Or I can just do the dishes and give here a back rub, works everytime.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Or I can just do the dishes and give here a back rub, works everytime.

Too much work
  • liftingbro
    Options

Too much work

Yeah, but if it's that or dancing..........back rub it is.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

but then you dont have the added excitement of trying to do so without being seen by the others... or if you're voyeuristic... then you dont get the joy of others watching lol... its all part of that flirting thing... i have to say when i did training with my hubby (now it wasn't dancing it was asp (the baton type thing cops have) training and we did that and it sooo made me want to jump him right there... lol. just saying
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Too much work

Yeah, but if it's that or dancing..........back rub it is.

I'll just Al Bundy it. Hands half-way in my pants and watch TV. I'm sure no woman can resist that.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Too much work

That made me think of another one:

Knows that relationships are work and that they have to put forth effort :)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    tattoos
    I got my tattoo before I got married and my wife doesn't really care for it and doesn't want me to get anymore. Most other people like it though.
    Yea, a tattoo kind of would have been a deal breaker. My husband feels the same way.
    I have a couple of tattoos. I had one of them before we married and got the other many years after. I don't give a damn if she likes them or not. That might not make me hot, but it does make me a man. :smile:
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hmm...if he can sat the alphabet backwards without stumbling...that's pretty hot. JK!
  • jipper44
    jipper44 Posts: 111
    Options
    The ability to take care of your own stuff. I'm not your mother.