Things that make a man instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    How about being a stay at home dad and doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, and still massage my wife's feet after a hard days work?

Ok!! Enough said - you win!!! Are you married???? :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    ooooooohhhh. I just described my husband. :D
    Awesome.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how we are talking about vehicles --

Motorcycles and not cruisers....I'm talking crotch rockets Yamaha perferably :heart:

Dang you were hot till you went there. A hot girl always looks better on chrome, not with the quasi-sexual, there is a toy involved here somewhere, position sitting straight up behind the guy in the hello sailor position driving his crotch rocket.

Just my opinion.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how we are talking about vehicles --

Motorcycles and not cruisers....I'm talking crotch rockets Yamaha perferably :heart:

Dang you were hot till you went there. A hot girl always looks better on chrome, not with the quasi-sexual, there is a toy involved here somewhere, position sitting straight up behind the guy in the hello sailor position driving his crotch rocket.

Just my opinion.

Sorry to dissapoint you :P

And just an FYI....I ride....the guy would be MY tire biter
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What makes a man instantly hotter?
    A super sexy cologne, that helps.
    Teeth,
    Not necessarily musculer, but you want a man who looks like he can pick you up and throw you around a bit, in the bedroom.
    Not a slob!
    Puts the toilet seat down.
    Throws out his garbage.
    Can fix my car when it's broke or toilet when it leaks,a nd if you can't do that, well, you better have some money to pay someone to do that.
  • Dyna18
    Dyna18 Posts: 17
    Options
    motorcyle (Harley Davidson a must!) .. tatts ..scruffy facial hair mmm like a goatee .. compassion.. stands behind and up for his women.. knows what he wants .. and goes for it! .. confidence but not a ego .. rough hands (nothin freaks me out more than a guy who's hands are softer than mine!!) a querky sence of humor .. can laugh at himself ... loyalty and principles --and sticks to them no matter what !! ..
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    a man who knows what he is doing and knows how to do it!!!! (if you know what i mean) :smokin:

what do you mean?

If i have to explain it then i guess you don't have this quality....just sayin :laugh:

I knew what you meant. :wink: :devil:

I knew you would know what I meant J....that is why i love ya!!!:smooched: :devil:
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    motorcyle (Harley Davidson a must!) .. tatts ..scruffy facial hair mmm like a goatee .. compassion.. stands behind and up for his women.. knows what he wants .. and goes for it! .. confidence but not a ego .. rough hands (nothin freaks me out more than a guy who's hands are softer than mine!!) a querky sence of humor .. can laugh at himself ... loyalty and principles --and sticks to them no matter what !! ..

see! she is still hot.
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    A couple days worth of scruff on the face, not a full blown beard just.. enough. Ladies know what I mean.

A job.

A car. Any car. It can be an 87 Honda I could give a *kitten*. As long as I don't have to take your *kitten* everywhere or come to you all the time.

Being able to take things seriously, just not EVERYTHING.

And the desire to better himself (in any way, education, work, whatever)
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    Nice teeth/smile, great sense of humor, musically talented (drummers are definitely sexy), tattoos that are done well (nothing on the face/hands/neck for me please), skills in the kitchen, and helps out with chores. I've described my husband so I am one lucky lady! Patience, honesty and loyalty are also important to me.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Intelligence
    Sense of humor
    Kindness
    Morals, even about the small stuff (you want the kind of guy that, if he found a super nice cell phone on the ground, he would turn it in to lost and found or try to find the owner, not keep it for himself. KWIM?)
    Nice to kids, dogs, and servers (My dad always told me "Even if he's nice to you, if he's not nice to the waitress, he's not nice." Soooo true!)
    Tats!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    So... what you all are saying.. is that all that money I blew on a cool car was wasted?

Crap.

No no... if its an awesome muscle car... then you are so in....
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Sense of humor
    Smile
    Manners (nothing like watching him hold the door at a restaurant for an elderly couple)
    Adventurous and not afraid to try something new even if it is uncomfortable for him
    Pitches in around the house
    Not afraid to make a fool of himself
    Intelligence
    Supportive
    Can hold a conversation and is not afraid to start one
    Loves his family and not afraid to show it (hugs his Mother)

:)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    A car. Any car. It can be an 87 Honda I could give a *kitten*. As long as I don't have to take your *kitten* everywhere or come to you all the time.

I always thought that women liked driving me around and spending thier gas money.
  • shawniiii
    Options
    jq2122 knows what she's talking about. Although I don't know about the suspender thing.
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm weird - these will not be commonly shared ideas!

- a man who doesn't get all weird about cross-dressing. Cross dressing does not make you female!!
    - a man with features of a feminine figure - namely narrow waist and slightly wider hips - but fairly broad shoulders too - that looks good, especially on dancers
    - know the basics of waltz, quickstep, cha cha and so on. Makes a nice change.
    - kind
    - for some reason, I like to think a man is physically fit, but does so without spending any time becoming fit. I don't like the idea of someone who spends hours at the gym to look a certain way. I prefer you to have a physically fit body without putting the work in. Be a little ashamed of it too, that helps.
    - accepts the fact that I don't have a gender preference for partners and doesn't find that weird. No homophobia, no transphobia. sorted.
  • brattyworm
    Options
    so.. how about

- a man who is able to hold an intellegent conversation about anything
    - can fix my car if necessary and is willing to let me wrench along with him
    - doesn't mind going shopping for house decorating items as he just wants to spend time with me
    - has a nicely shaped set of pecs and arms... mmm...... ( and yep... you guys say you want kind, caring... bleh bleh woman... but you know hidden in there is with a nice rack)
    - and he must be nice to people and animals, but willing to stand up to those who are f*cking pr*cks to his woman (family or not)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    a job

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    How about no crazy babies mom-ma's everywhere !!
  • brattyworm
    Options
    How about no crazy babies mom-ma's everywhere !!

oh most definitely..... or crazy psycho ex wives/gfs