Things that make a man instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    a man who knows what he is doing and knows how to do it!!!! (if you know what i mean) :smokin:

what do you mean?

If i have to explain it then i guess you don't have this quality....just sayin :laugh:

I knew what you meant. :wink: :devil:
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    a jaunty beret perhaps?
  • shasslock
    Options
    Fresh breathe

A kilt

Again....tool belt

Mechanics shirt

Coveralls

Steel toe boots

Rough hands

Beard
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Not being married (to someone else)

Don't set your sights too high....lol...j/k.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Girls, anything to add?

Well from a man's perspective :wink:

chest hair (Sean Connery, Ben Cohen) :tongue:

Eyes that smile and light up a room (and can see beyond the belly) :love:

Can quote Victoria Wood sketches :glasses:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Seems like most of this stuff is all superficial crap. (I wont even call it a quality) How about the way he treats a woman too? I know plenty of people who are dating a guy bc he LOOKS hot but in reality they get treated like crap. He cheats, curses at her, disrespectful etc... Id rather date someone who's semi attractive and makes me laugh and smile than someone who is a 10 and treats me like a dog.

Just my 2 cents...
    I think thats how I got my husband...lol His last two wives are beautiful but cheated on him and treated him like dirt. I'm not much, but I know how to take care of him when he's feeling bad, depressed, or upset and make him feel better. He does the same for me. I just happened to snag a good looking guy with a great heart. :love:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tattoos
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    tattoos

I got my tattoo before I got married and my wife doesn't really care for it and doesn't want me to get anymore. Most other people like it though.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    One of you men needs to start a "Things that make a woman instantly hotter" thread.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I kind of like a guy who has his hair under control, not the sort that shaves the chest but trimming the eyebrows, maybe taking out al ittle of the unibrow, not shaping them but cleaning them up a little, well kept hair edges, nose/eart hair, etc

shoes and belt do a lot for a man too
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    According to my wife she thinks I'm more hot when:

I have a tool belt on, have not shaved in few days (i'm not super hairy), wearing my tore up dirty baseball cap and a tank top while bulding our daughters playhouse.

Even more hot (according to her)

Me doing the dishes and cooking.

Yes! I have to totally agree with the not shaved in a few days! Little bit of beard burn is a good thing ;)

Yeah, but then later she's like "Ouch....you're wihskers are getting me". Then I'm like "WTF? You just said you liked the whiskers."

C'mon...it looks good,doesn't necessarily feel good. It's like the fire fighter or construction guy ( insert sweaty, dirty job here) that looks hot but we still want them to smell good. To bad showers can't leave the dirty and clean the smelly!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    One of you men needs to start a "Things that make a woman instantly hotter" thread.

Laughing at your jokes and cleavage would be quite a short thread though?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    adores, loves, supports and respects me, is funny, witty, charming and smells amazing
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

I know some of you (read: most of you) have some kinks.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Seems like most of this stuff is all superficial crap. (I wont even call it a quality) How about the way he treats a woman too? I know plenty of people who are dating a guy bc he LOOKS hot but in reality they get treated like crap. He cheats, curses at her, disrespectful etc... Id rather date someone who's semi attractive and makes me laugh and smile than someone who is a 10 and treats me like a dog.

Just my 2 cents...
    I think thats how I got my husband...lol His last two wives are beautiful but cheated on him and treated him like dirt. I'm not much, but I know how to take care of him when he's feeling bad, depressed, or upset and make him feel better. He does the same for me. I just happened to snag a good looking guy with a great heart. :love:

I believe you need to look in the mirror again!!!!!! You are very beautiful!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options

HA!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A kilt

Beard

see profil pics :wink: :laugh:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    So... what you all are saying.. is that all that money I blew on a cool car was wasted?

Crap.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Listen,

I think certain things were a given when the OP came up with her original list. She is evidently an intelligent women with a good sense of perspective from the posts of hers that I have seen in the past . So, a man who treats a women with respect, is loyal and loving, kind and generous has already been accounted for.

What is more interesting for me as a man is the additional stuff I wouldn't have intitially considered above and beyond the basic requirements which women find attractive.

Now where did I leave my whacker plate?
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    So... what you all are saying.. is that all that money I blew on a cool car was wasted?

Crap.

lol, personally I'm a truck girl... Nothings hotter than a buff dude climbing out of a jacked up muddy truck *Swoon*