Things that make a man instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    For me, it's a southern drawl. Gets me every time!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    nice eyes
    intelligence
    spontaneity
    charm
    doesn't play video games for more than 1 hour...
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    confidence with just a touch of arrogance
    seeing the muscles in his jaw flexing... :love:
    tattoos
    some facial hair
    strong, big hands
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    being a firefighter =)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    ...a man in uniform whether it be PD, FD, military. Dedication to helping others or fighting for this country is a huge turn on.

Oh yes and having your own car, tats and piercings are always fun. =)
  • coesch
    coesch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When he realizes it's all about me! LOL ...
    Sweet and Romantic with a nice smile and bedroom eyes!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Doesn't treat his car like a landfill.
    Opens doors, offers his arm on dates.
    Asks for a date and has something planned, instead of "let's hang out."
    Actually fixing something instead of just bragging that he can, then not do it.
    Does NOT roll down the car/truck windows and blast the stereo when "Fat Bottom Girls" comes on the radio when we're out together.
    Replacing TP rolls and changing lightbulbs without being asked.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    KNOWING that I want him
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    motorcyle (Harley Davidson a must!) .. tatts ..scruffy facial hair mmm like a goatee .. compassion.. stands behind and up for his women.. knows what he wants .. and goes for it! .. confidence but not a ego .. rough hands (nothin freaks me out more than a guy who's hands are softer than mine!!) a querky sence of humor .. can laugh at himself ... loyalty and principles --and sticks to them no matter what !! ..
    Oh yes! A Harley does that as well, maybe that's what attracted me to my old man, the Harley.
  • Dyna18
    Dyna18 Posts: 17
    Options
    Replacing TP rolls without being asked.

chuckles .... now THAT hunny ... is a keeper .. LOL:laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A while back, some guy in the parking garage at my office building asked me if I liked his Maserati. I said "Don't know. I've never driven your Maserati. It could be a piece of crap." He looked at me like I just skinned his puppy. A real man would've accepted the challenge and tossed me the keys.

No.

A real man would have taken you for a ride that would make you wet your pants.
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    - for some reason, I like to think a man is physically fit, but does so without spending any time becoming fit. I don't like the idea of someone who spends hours at the gym to look a certain way. I prefer you to have a physically fit body without putting the work in. Be a little ashamed of it too, that helps.

Harsh! How is it even possible to be physically fit without working out?
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    How about being a stay at home dad and doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, and still massage my wife's feet after a hard days work?

As long as this actually happens - then yes - it is hot. (Coming from a wifey that was the only one with a job at one point for more than a year and still did most of the grocery shopping, handled the bills, got no daily massage or even a regular one when there was a hard day, still had to clean, kids handled laundry and dishes... ummmmmk. So - yeah - he cooked 4 out of 7 nights and occasionally did yard work. Fortunately - things have improved in all areas.)
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    - for some reason, I like to think a man is physically fit, but does so without spending any time becoming fit. I don't like the idea of someone who spends hours at the gym to look a certain way. I prefer you to have a physically fit body without putting the work in. Be a little ashamed of it too, that helps.

Harsh! How is it even possible to be physically fit without working out?

I have a weird friend and his hatred of being physically fit is rather adorable :P he has abs without even trying. He doesn't like having abs...
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Marching to his own beat without being a sheep, being artistic/musical, being well read and intelligent, being a gentleman, being committed, scruff, lean muscles, expressive eyes, longerish hair, great smile, being a good dancer
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    a killer smile, and confidence
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    A while back, some guy in the parking garage at my office building asked me if I liked his Maserati. I said "Don't know. I've never driven your Maserati. It could be a piece of crap." He looked at me like I just skinned his puppy. A real man would've accepted the challenge and tossed me the keys.

No.

A real man would have taken you for a ride that would make you wet your pants.

Agreed. No man is ever obligated to let ANYBODY drive his car.

A bit slimy that he had to ask if you liked it though.

Cars for driving = hot. Cars for status = gross.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Manners: Especially if they hold my door open. That's the way to a southern girl's heart. haha

Cologne: Nothing smells better than a man all cleaned up and smelling good

Glasses: I don't know why...just always had a thing for glasses.

Like kids: If he like kid's just gives him bonus points to me.

Sense of Humor: gotta be able to laugh

Straight Teeth: Looks aren't everything but I definitely love a guy with great teeth!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Compassionate
    Passionate
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hey, when you get to your 40's, all the good ones are taken and apparently looking to hook up with someone besides their wife. it's the most common invite i sadly get nowadays. sigh.