Things that make a man instantly hotter

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. A penis. That is hilarious skittybang. I about wet myself.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately hun...those are things you either have, or don't =/. Saying it won't change anything.

I guess I should be even more grateful my Dad taught me right from wrong. The crazy thing is...until very recently (and I'm talking over roughly 20yrs of dating and relationships)...I'd yet to meet a girl that genuinely appreciated it.

Imagine the irony.
    Nothing ironic. Women are just looking for men who have all of those things, and is also a 6'4" attorney with a 30" waist. If the ladies you met didn't appreciate you it wasn't because the didn't realize you had many of the qualities they claim to be looing for, it was because you (I - we) didn't have all that other stuff.

Nice guys finish last, regardless what this thread says.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    So question...

How do these things INSTANTLY make a man hotter? I mean I understand what your shaping your dream man into but what gets my foot in the door? :D

Cleanliness, good hair, good teeth, good clothes. Carrying yourself well (not slouching) and confidently. That is all it takes to be attractive. Anyone who does these things is instantly hotter.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    accents and nice breath :tongue:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    So question...

How do these things INSTANTLY make a man hotter? I mean I understand what your shaping your dream man into but what gets my foot in the door? :D

See the very first post in this thread. It kind of got off topic with all this stuff about looks. I was thinking more along the lines of non-physical things that make a man more attractive to you immediately. Some of this stuff I don't put in that category, like having fresh breath. Okay, yes, that's a positive thing, but your breath is only noticeable to me if it's horrible. So meeting a guy with un-horrible breath doesn't cause any kind of reaction in me. But meeting a guy who knows how to behave in the company of women (i.e. manners) ... hot. A guy wearing a tool belt or performing pretty much any kind of manual labor ... hot. A guy who is a good dancer ... hot.

The things I listed are things that will get me to pay attention. Some of them are quirky (like the suspenders), some of them are things that will make you more attractive to pretty much all women.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    So question...

See the very first post in this thread. It kind of got off topic with all this stuff about looks. I was thinking more along the lines of non-physical things that make a man more attractive to you immediately. Some of this stuff I don't put in that category, like having fresh breath. Okay, yes, that's a positive thing, but your breath is only noticeable to me if it's horrible. So meeting a guy with un-horrible breath doesn't cause any kind of reaction in me. But meeting a guy who knows how to behave in the company of women (i.e. manners) ... hot. A guy wearing a tool belt or performing pretty much any kind of manual labor ... hot. A guy who is a good dancer ... hot.

The things I listed are things that will get me to pay attention. Some of them are quirky (like the suspenders), some of them are things that will make you more attractive to pretty much all women.

So... pretty much I just have to be one of the members of the village people?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaha@Villagepeople
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So question...

So... pretty much I just have to be one of the members of the village people?

*shrug* it worked for me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately hun...those are things you either have, or don't =/. Saying it won't change anything.

I guess I should be even more grateful my Dad taught me right from wrong. The crazy thing is...until very recently (and I'm talking over roughly 20yrs of dating and relationships)...I'd yet to meet a girl that genuinely appreciated it.

Imagine the irony.
    Nothing ironic. Women are just looking for men who have all of those things, and is also a 6'4" attorney with a 30" waist. If the ladies you met didn't appreciate you it wasn't because the didn't realize you had many of the qualities they claim to be looing for, it was because you (I - we) didn't have all that other stuff.

Nice guys finish last, regardless what this thread says.

Oddly enough, I echoed this in another thread...though not quite so seriously.

And when I said didn't appreciate, I meant throughout the relationship. I'm not a 6'4" attorney, I'm a 5'7" business owner turned construction worker...but I've never had a problem getting my foot in the door when I'm interested.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    *takes notes*