Favorite Movie Quotes.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jalmond27
    Options
    Earl the *kitten* had hit the fan!
    -lonestar state of mind

I'll come at you like a spider monkey...LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY!
    -talladega nights

The price is wrong bit@$
    -happy gilmore

I eat pieces of *kitten* like you for breakfast. You eat pieces of *kitten* for breakfast? NO!
    -happy gilmore
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Saw the new "Fright Night" movie over the weekend, I liked it:

'Evil' Ed Thompson: I really hate to be the one to tell you this but that guy, your neighbor?

Charley Brewster: Jerry?

'Evil' Ed Thompson: Yeah, he's a vampire.

Charley Brewster: That is a terrible vampire name. Jerry?
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

-from Rounders
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    John Malkovich in Rounders is awesome!!

Teddy KGB: He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money.
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES...............YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA GET!
    FOREST GUUUUMMMMP =))
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.

No. No. NO. I will be over in the corner. Crying sof...lies, I'll be weeping loudly. This line is not to be used in public. D@mmit!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    "Do you like Apples?

Yeah

Well I got her number. How'd you like them apples" - Good Will Hunting

I quote TV way more than movies -
    Veronica Mars
    "The park is closed. The walrus out front should have told you." - Veronica
    "Nice car. God, it must've been a huge cereal box." - Logan
    "I admit it, I splurged and spent 10 bucks to read my own purity test. Apparently I've pleasured the swim team while jacked up on goof-balls." - Veronica
    "Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Connor brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!" - Logan
    "Tasteful" floral dresses? All my florals are trampy. Seriously, I don't have a thing with a flower that's not in the tube top or hot pant family." - Veronica
    "Look, the sheriff is an idiot. I've met smarter sandwiches." - Dean O'Dell
    "After all these years, do you not instinctively fear me? Maybe you should write yourself a note." - Veronica

The West Wing
    "We're flying in a Lockheed Eagle Series L-1011. Came off the line twenty months ago. Carries a Sim-5 transponder tracking system. And you're telling me I can still flummox this thing with something I bought at Radio Shack?" - Toby
    "The president, while riding a bicycle on his vacation in Jackson Hole, came to a sudden arboreal stop." - Leo
    "My name is Charlie Young, *kitten*. And if that bulge in your pocket’s an 8-ball of blow, you'll be spending Spring Break in a Federal Prison. Now I’m having a good time." - Charlie
    "I wasn't calling you a fool, sir. The brand new state of Georgia was." - Sam
    "I was watching a television program before, with a kind of roving moderator who spoke to a seated panel of young women who were having some sort of problem with their boyfriends - apparently, because the boyfriends had all slept with the girlfriends' mothers. And they brought the boyfriends out, and they fought, right there on television. Toby, tell me: these people don't vote, do they?" - President Bartlett
    "Yes, Steve, I can tell you those things, because when I said that we weren't releasing any information whatsoever, I meant except his name, his address, his ethnicity, and what we think his motives are." - CJ

Gilmore Girls

"Well, uh, gee, Mom, I don't know. Let me see… black ice, treacherous roads. I'll just put on my red, white, and blue leotard, grab my golden lasso, and fly the invisible plane on over?" - Lorelai
    "Oy with the poodles already" - Rory
    Emily: As a child, your mother had an unusually large head.
    Lorelai: The best thing about it was that she would tell me — constantly. My first complete sentence was, "Big Head want dolly".

OK - I went overboard
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    "A eugooglizer. One who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be to stupid to know what a eugoogly was?"

Zoolander
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Share this quote

1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Who goes there?
    King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Pull the other one!
    King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? Ridden on a horse?
    King Arthur: Yes!
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
    King Arthur: What?
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
    King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?
    King Arthur: We found them.
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
    King Arthur: What do you mean?
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Well, this is a temperate zone
    King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
    King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
    King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
    King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
    King Arthur: Please!
    1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Am I right?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    "i have enough to deal with without you mind f*cking me!"

-dead man on campus
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have to say Steel Magnolia's has some great ones.

"Don't you decorate your sister's car with condoms, it's tacky" - M'Lynn to the boys

'If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me."

"There is no such thing as natural beauty" - Truvy to Annelle

It looks like two pigs, fighting under a blanket

"I'm pleasant, damn it! I saw Drum Eatenton at the Piggly Wiggly this morning, and I smiled at the son of a ***** 'fore I could help myself."

"Janice Van Meter got hit with a baseball. It was fabulous."

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ed: Any zombies out there?

Shaun: Don't say that!

Ed: What?

Shaun: That!

Ed: What?

Shaun: The zed-word. Don't say it!

Ed: Why not?

Shaun: Because it's ridiculous!

Ed: All right... are there any out there, though?
    [looking out of the letter-box, he sees an empty street]

Shaun: I can't see any. Maybe it's not as bad as all that.
    [he turns his head and sees a pack of zombies]

Shaun: Oh, no, there they are.

You got red on you.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm pleasant. Damn it! I saw Drum Eatenton this morning at the Piggly Wiggly, and I smiled at the son of a ***** 'fore I couldn't help myself.

:laugh: :happy:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Angel: The swan's escaped, right... and who might you be?
    P.I Staker: Mr. Staker, yeah... Mr. Peter Ian Staker.
    Angel: P.I Staker? Right! "Piss Taker!" Come on!
    Angel: [cut to Angel talking to Mr. Staker] OK, Mr. Staker...

Hot Fuzz