September Challenge, burn 5,000 calories a week!

Options

Replies

• rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I'm SO IN!!! I burn around 1100-1300 calories a day doing Zumba so COUNT ME IN!!!! Details, details!

At the end of each week look at your exercise diary to see how many calories you burned for the week =)

08/04: Total calories burned (how you did it) (start weight) & (weigh-in)
    08/11: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    08/18: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    08/25: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/02: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)

I plan to start on August 28th to get a full week in for the first week of September.

I'm thinking you meant to put 9's for the month and the last being a 10? :)
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How do we track? By posting it here??? Never done a challenge before

you can log your exercise under "exercise" each day ... every sunday if you look at your "exercise" it will tell you how many calories you burned for the week. You can post it here then
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm SO IN!!! I burn around 1100-1300 calories a day doing Zumba so COUNT ME IN!!!! Details, details!

At the end of each week look at your exercise diary to see how many calories you burned for the week =)

08/04: Total calories burned (how you did it) (start weight) & (weigh-in)
    08/11: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    08/18: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    08/25: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/02: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)

I plan to start on August 28th to get a full week in for the first week of September.

I'm thinking you meant to put 9's for the month and the last being a 10? :)

Thank God for "edit" huh? lol
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options
    sure, why not!! :)
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options

Do you do Zumba in Class or at home? I have started in the last week doing it at home on the xbox kinect, and I love it!!
  • riccolesmana
    Options
    I burn 1500 calories every single day. And I have almost not seeing any changes :(
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Count me in, I've been sluggish lately, so this will definitely pick me back up!
  • quintonbonadie
    Options
    Whats the best way to burn 5000 calories per week?
  • Bexharris
    Bexharris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!.......:wink:
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    If any of ya'll want to add me, go right ahead! I love new friends and to help keep others motivated :)
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! These apast few weeks I have really been slack on the exercise front.

I am going to have to go above and beyond to make sure I do actually burn that much as I am using MFP estimates. I plan to do
    30DS, yoga meltdown, zumba and the cross trainer.

I will start this challenge tomorrow!!!
  • Honey1990
    Options
    Alright... lets do it. I will just have to suck it up and exercise even when im tierd
    and of course its going to give me alot more to eat!!!!
  • Bel811
    Bel811 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in.. need motivation for these last few kilos! ...
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got to start training for a half marathon I'm running in February...September seems like a good time to start! My highest weekly calorie burns so far have been 4500, exercising 6 days a week. I'm sure I can squeeze another 500 in there somehow!! :o)
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!

Just what I need to kick my butt back into gear!! Lazy summer days are OVER!
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    Not sure that I can do it, but I will give it my best!!... um, how do I get back to this thread to do it?
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    IN!
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'll do my best not sure how I can do 700+ calories a day but will check out the exercise database to look at what is best and have been looking at investing in a HRM to track what I actually burn.

Good luck all xx
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm also up for this challenge! Two weeks ago 5000 calories a week was nothing for me to burn, but after a week of travel and a week of a cold I need to get back on track! So here's to burning 25,000 calories in September!!!!
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I'm in! I got a lotta runnin' to do next month, this will motivate me when I don't feel like getting out there.

I'm somewhat new to MFP (joined this month)....feel free to add me! More friends make it more fun!