September Challenge, burn 5,000 calories a week!

Options

Replies

• ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm in....hope I don't die along the way.
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yup, I want to do this...I am getting some roller blades this week so my walking cals burned should double...
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to end summer and start fall!
    This one will be a doosey, but I burned around 800 at boot camp this morning, so I'm well on my way.

Let the games begin! :drinker:
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would sure like to try this! I will give it my best shot!
  • Seagazer
    Seagazer Posts: 66
    Options
    I've managed 1126 today - a 9 mile walk, along the cliffs and back again. Not bad considering I was in a wheelchair 10 months ago. I'm still using a crutch though.
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in! shouldn't be too hard since I am following a min marathon walkers training plan.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'll play. :-)

And seagazer - that's incredible! Well done!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    O.k., last I burned off 5,465 doing my Zumba!!!! That was with 2 days off too! I look forward to what this week has to offer, can't wait!
  • Choirgirl37
    Options
    Count me in. That's alot for me too, but I will try hard. This could be much fun -are we going to have a spreadsheet?
  • sarahsmart88
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Seagazer
    Seagazer Posts: 66
    Options
    I'll play. :-)

And seagazer - that's incredible! Well done!

Thank you - not sure I will be able to walk at all tomorrow though!!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've managed 1126 today - a 9 mile walk, along the cliffs and back again. Not bad considering I was in a wheelchair 10 months ago. I'm still using a crutch though.

Thats awesome! Today's the first day and you've already gotten over 1/5 of the week done! =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Count me in. That's alot for me too, but I will try hard. This could be much fun -are we going to have a spreadsheet?

09/04: Total calories burned (how you did it) (start weight) & (weigh-in)
    09/11: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/18: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/25: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    10/02: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    OOHHHH I'm so in :) I decided to do hiit starting today ~ 3 days a week so that should kick my calorie burn up several notches!
  • shandibrooke
    Options
    im in, this week i burned 3862, which isnt bad but its a stretch from 5000! ill do my best to up it on this first week, im out of town thursday and friday though so lets cross our fingers! good luck everyone. :)
  • kris24824
    kris24824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder!! I'm totally in! My first triathlon is in 13 days so this should help me to stay on track with the last two weeks of training!!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    My game plan for this week's 5,000 calories:

Monday
    30DS 3x & Physical Therapy
    Tuesday
    30DS 4x (Last day of 30DS)
    Wednesday-- Physical Therapy
    Thursday
    30DS 2x (Starting 30DS September 2x a day)
    Friday
    30DS 2x
    Saturday
    30DS 2x
    Sunday
    30DS 2x
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    I just realized that this will be a huge challenge for me too do, im so excited!! I worked out this morning and only burned 340 calories, so im off to go find something else to do to burn more :D

So excited to see how this week will go :D
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I would definitely like to take part in this challenge! I've been aiming for 1,000 calories burned at least 5 days a week, but haven't been reaching that goal... now I'll have more motivation to burn 5,000 a week. So far I've burned 940 calories today and still have a 4 mile walk/jog video to finish later tonight.

I'll be reaching this goal by doing a September Leslie Sansone indoor walking challenge that I've created and I am also creating a 30 day shred challenge starting Sept 1st (if anyone would like to join either to add to your calorie burn, please do)