September Challenge, burn 5,000 calories a week!

Options

Replies

• DollyPS
    DollyPS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    count me in i do at least half of this per month so the increase should be okish I hope. eeekkk!!!!!!
  • Trellm
    Trellm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree! God will pull us thru the challenge.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    This starts tomorrow!! Woohoo!! Who's ready? =D

We're starting this tomorrow? I thought it started September 1.

I think since MFP gives your numbers based on Mon-Sunday and Sunday 9-4, they want to start tomorrow so your "first week" will end on 9-4. Then every sunday after that:)

^^^ This... It's easier to start Monday, because when you look Sunday 9/4 it will tell you how many calories you burned for the week.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I average 3500-4000 a week right now so this will be a great challenge:)
  • miserywaterfall
    Options
    I am game for this challenge, bring it on!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If everyday is like today - i will burn 6850 calories a week - COUNT ME IN! It won't be easy, but as you said what challenge is. :happy:
  • Trellm
    Options
    8706234.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I am in! I usualy do the the Leslie Sanone 4 miles fast or 5 miles walking DVDs. Does anyone have any ideas to other workouts I can I do. I am excited and looking forward to the challenge.:love:
  • Trellm
    Options
    I'm in!! I average 3500-4000 a week right now so this will be a great challenge:)

Great job! Hopefully you can help motivate me.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm in... start weight = 209.8

exercise.png
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    8706234.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I am in! I usualy do the the Leslie Sanone 4 miles fast or 5 miles walking DVDs. Does anyone have any ideas to other workouts I can I do. I am excited and looking forward to the challenge.:love:

30 Day Shred I burn about 300 Calories, and it's only 28 minutes...
    I was thinking of also walking in place while watching movies...
    Maybe some push-ups or crunches while watching movies also...
    Don't own a bike, but I hear it burns good calories...
    I won't be counting 'cleaning' because technically i don't think that's exercise (my own opinion)...
  • Seagazer
    Seagazer Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm in, starting today - I need to up my ante, especially when it is raining! Here goes- good luck to all!
  • before20
    before20 Posts: 28
    Options
    I want to do this! I saw this in the nick of time. I've been meaning to find a challenge to join. This will be great to keep me motivated since I move back to school tomorrow. I think its time to whip myself into shape haha I've been slacking on my exercise.:embarassed: I've just started 30DS and I plan on hitting the gym to round it all out. Good Luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's insane... good luck people!
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm crazy... and I'm in! I'm close to that now. Too bad it didn't start today - went on a 7-mile hike and burned 1000+ calories!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Alrighty, so lets get this show on the roll! I burned 4329 last week in 5 days, so I'll just bump it up a little this week! Good luck to all!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I would.....but....I am to young to die :)
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    YAY! The first day of the challenge is here...got up at 4:30 this morning to get an extra 30 mins in! NOT a morning person. LOL. After work will get my hour in and that should give me around 750.

Good luck everyone!
    ****************************************************************************
    09/04: Total calories burned (how you did it) (start weight) & (weigh-in)
    09/11: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/18: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    09/25: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
    10/02: Total calories burned (how you did it) (weigh-in)
  • Katieladie40
    Options
    im totally in. but i can't do it this week. i'll be gone and doing things and not have time to actually work out hard. so im gonna start next week.! im really excited for this because im starting p90x next week and it's gonna be hardcore and i hope it's a calorie burner. if not i'll have to run along with it!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Okay, I'm crazy... and I'm in! I'm close to that now. Too bad it didn't start today - went on a 7-mile hike and burned 1000+ calories!

It does start today =)