Replies

• msrobinson77
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    For Saturday:
    20 house points
    No newts or owls:ohwell:

For Sunday:
    We went to an amusement park for the day. I did fine with my calories (resisted all that junk food!) I'm just not sure how to log all that walking for our house points. I logged 2 hours, slow pace. but it was probably double that if not triple! I would feel weird logging 4 or even 6 hours of exercise. Do you think it's fair to say 120 house points for Sunday?

Also for Sunday, 3 cups water and under sodium...so 8 Newts ( I think)
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    Ok I am here I am back on track as of yesterday. I did an hour of exercising, 40 jumping jacks 3 glasses of water but over sodium. I wighed myself today and all my habits kicked me in the butt hard. I am up 2.4 pounds ugh I feel horrible. I am going to buy a new workout dvd tonight to get me more motivated. I am going to do ripped in 30. I did 30 day shred already and thought about going back to it but then I get bored. I plan to at least double my jumping jacks and meet my water and sodium goal.
  • momie0205
    Options
    I did it I went to lunch with the office picked a healthy choice. I am back I feel better about myself today.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Evening everyone! I hope you're all well and that you've had a good weekend. Here's to another week!

I earned a total of 13 NEWTs yesterday. When posting my stats for yesterday, it hadn't been decided how points etc would be given for the sodium and water challenges, hence this figure being slightly late.

Stats for 17/10

OWLs - 70 (700 jumping jacks, I'm definitely feeling the burn of that now!!)
    NEWTs - 13
    House Points - 27
    Weight - 163

Hoping for a weight loss tomorrow, so fingers crossed for that. I'm also planning on trying to do 1000 minutes of exercise throughout the month of November, so anyone is welcome to join me in trying to achieve this!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this ... I had a very hectic weekend. Anyway thanks for taking the initiative and choosing a exercise challenge. I love it! The only thing is OWLs are for exercise so instead of 10 jumping jacks for 1 NEWT we will have 10 jumping jacks for 1 OWL. Thanks again Molly!

No problem! I thought it'd be better if I posted a challenge because the worst that could happen is that we'd end up with two challenges and that's definitely better than none. Oops, I forgot to change it to OWLs ;) Sorry about that!

It's only 3pm but I've planned out my meals today so I know I am under on sodium, had 8 glasses of water and done some jumping jacks! I did 20 minutes worth and managed to do 180 sets but I can't for the life of me work out how many OWLs that is! My brain is telling me that's 180 OWLs but surely that can't be right? I set this weeks challenge yet can't work out my own results from it, :laugh:

OWLs - Unsure, so if a maths genius could work it out I'd be very happy ;) According to my (probably very incorrect brain), it's 180 OWLs.
    NEWTs - Under on my sodium allowance and I've had 8 glasses of water so far, so __ NEWTs for today.
    House Points - 20
    Weight - 163

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Holy Cow :bigsmile: You are a machine. So I am thinking you did 1,800 jumping jacks. Which does in fact come out to 180 OWLs. That is amazing!
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    For Saturday:
    20 house points
    No newts or owls:ohwell:

For Sunday:
    We went to an amusement park for the day. I did fine with my calories (resisted all that junk food!) I'm just not sure how to log all that walking for our house points. I logged 2 hours, slow pace. but it was probably double that if not triple! I would feel weird logging 4 or even 6 hours of exercise. Do you think it's fair to say 120 house points for Sunday?

Also for Sunday, 3 cups water and under sodium...so 8 Newts ( I think)
    I think 120 is fair. Since you weren't walking just to exercise.
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    I am missing a lot of weights today :mad: Please post your weight. Today is the last day. I need it (good or bad). If you don't tell me something I can't count you for 2 weeks so please tell me something.

becky_turcotte
    danizaga
    heathally
    Megz4987
    Momie0205
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Holy Cow :bigsmile: You are a machine. So I am thinking you did 1,800 jumping jacks. Which does in fact come out to 180 OWLs. That is amazing!

Thanks! I got carried away with how many I was doing, haha! My body aches today, especially as I went on and did a further 700 jumping jacks this afternoon, so I am thinking of resting tomorrow. Also hoping for a weight loss but I wouldn't be too surprised if I haven't lost, purely because 2500 jumping jacks may result in some muscle gain! :laugh:
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My new weight for this week was 177.4.

I didn't do the challenges cause I was sick :(
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    My new weight for this week was 177.4.

I didn't do the challenges cause I was sick :(

I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for checking in!

Checking in for 10/17
    OWLs-0
    NEWTs-18 (under sodium and 13 cups of water)
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    10/17 stats
    OWLS- 6
    NEWTS- 5
    House points- 16
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ok, so in light of the clarification on newts for this challenge, I have to make a change. On Saturday, I earned 13, not 5 newts.

Sunday's stats
    Owls 0
    Newts 13
    HP 80

I'm pretty sure I actually did post my weight, but here it is again. Still no weight loss as of Saturday keeping me at 142.2. Getting frustrated that the scale won't budge, but hoping for better this week.
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    For today:

under sodium + 6 glasses of water so...11 newts.
    zumba class= 60 house points
    2 owls for jumping jacks.
  • momie0205
    Options
    Ok I am here I am back on track as of yesterday. I did an hour of exercising, 40 jumping jacks 3 glasses of water but over sodium. I wighed myself today and all my habits kicked me in the butt hard. I am up 2.4 pounds ugh I feel horrible. I am going to buy a new workout dvd tonight to get me more motivated. I am going to do ripped in 30. I did 30 day shred already and thought about going back to it but then I get bored. I plan to at least double my jumping jacks and meet my water and sodium goal.

I am AT 170.4. i DID 180 JUMPING JACKS 50 MIN OF EXERCISING AND 9 GLASSES OF WATER. oH AND UNDER SODIUM.
  • momie0205
    Options
    I think my scale is messed up sometimes it drives me utterly bonkers to step on it. It is a new day got some water in me about to do some jumping jacks. It is a beautiful day today I am thinking a walk/jog is in order for tonight. Got dinner in the croclk pot my in laws are coming over for dinner. Life is good today.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey momie0205 - did you realize you're using the Ravenclaw Prefect badge?!? Just thougth I'd mention that... :bigsmile:
  • momie0205
    Options
    I actually had no idea. I just pulled it from someone.
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Sorry Guys. I have been absent for a few weeks. Crazyness has insued lately. But I am back. Could someone please MESSAGE me the challenges this week. Thanks.

Current weight 193.4 (yes I'm up, but that happens)
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hey momie0205 - did you realize you're using the Ravenclaw Prefect badge?!? Just thougth I'd mention that... :bigsmile:

Sorry about this. That was probably me. I will make sure I get the correct one today.
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Prefects here is the correct badge. Sorry for the mix up.

Prefectbadge-1.jpg

Prefectbadge-1.jpg