Atkins? Anyone?? Am I the only one doing this?I feel alone.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jklmum
    Options
    OMG, talk about hijacking a thread!! The OP was merely asking for support in a lifestyle she enjoys not everyone's opinions about the good or bad!! Did anyone notice that the OP hasn't even posted in her own thread because everyone got on their bandwagon and took over her thread with nonsense!! I'm sorry, totally ridiculous. If you weren't coming on this tread to support her, why click on it!!
    That little rant all said -OP I have added you (if you are even coming on here anymore to check - tho I can't imagine you are), I love having support in the low carb lifestyle. Anyone else following atkins or other low carb lifestyles feel free to add me!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    OMG, talk about hijacking a thread!! The OP was merely asking for support in a lifestyle she enjoys not everyone's opinions about the good or bad!! Did anyone notice that the OP hasn't even posted in her own thread because everyone got on their bandwagon and took over her thread with nonsense!! I'm sorry, totally ridiculous. If you weren't coming on this tread to support her, why click on it!!
    That little rant all said -OP I have added you (if you are even coming on here anymore to check - tho I can't imagine you are), I love having support in the low carb lifestyle. Anyone else following atkins or other low carb lifestyles feel free to add me!!

all you have to do is put the word atkins or low carb, and they come out of the wood work. i am a low carber i will addya