Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options
Hello Challengers!!! For those of you coming off the August Kick Butt Challenge - WELL DONE!!! Now let's move forward to Going Tribal on September!! Welcome to all new comers!

This forum will be used to talk about the monthly challenge, encourage your team mates and post daily challenge updates! Please do not post your weigh in here as it will get missed!

Here our the teams for Sept:

Team Captain: Itsbigjoesgal (you will need to PM your weekly weigh in)

Co-Captain: Megabux (any questions you can't get a hold of me, contact this brilliant lady! also if you need a modification you can contact her as well )

Team Cheerleader: Kpaden1221 (she will be in the challenge but due to vacation will not participate for points)

Team #1
Itsbigjoesgal
Megabux
Kerridodson
Baypathgradlyns
Melroxsox
RachelJE
Lorre112
Emerald5152
Searbear1980
Hilbibs81

Team#2
Stephabee38
Bachooka
SCgma
CEschwartz
redtalent
Justrachelmarie
macka123
swillisa68
03bfischer
cohawk11

Team#3
Brannock8
GaiaGirl992
Ashykins
Rmartin72
arieltheincredible
tcmummy
ms_blonde_2008
lylafaii
overzoelous
stellabby10

September Rules:

YES i expect you to participate EVERY DAY!! This is a challenge, if it was anything else than I would not expect anything out of you, but you signed up for a CHALLENGE....

- Make sure you have sent me your starting weight as of Sept 1st (or the night before)

- Complete each daily challenge - you should do each challenge as it is given daily, if you need to swap 1 day with another that is fine, but you should not wait until the last minute to try and cram all your challenges on oneday! Do them everyday as they are given (or modifications if you need them) and then report you have finished them.

(i.e. - Day 1 Challenge complete!, plus 200 crunches for weekly challenge)

- Weekly Challenges are a team effort - remember that everyone must participate in the weekly challenge for us to get bonus points, so if you need to do 200 extra crunches make sure to get them done and not make others make up for your slacking

- Your weigh in is due Sunday night. If you do not report by Sunday you will get a 0 for the week and it will hurt the team. If you weigh in on Friday, Saturday or Sunday that is fine it does not matter, just make sure you send me your weight. I WILL NOT BE HUNTING DOWN MEMBERS THIS MONTH!

- If you are sick, not feeling it, just don't want to exercise, I understand that life happens, do your best to push through what you can.. if you need to do modification contact Megabux for the modification to the exercise. Also know your limits, obviously if you cannot do it than don't! But don't just say I can't, give it a try!!

- Mini Challenges, Extra Challenges or Counter Challenges do not generally count as points, as well they are OPTIONAL, you do not have to do them, but if you want the extra push then try them!

I've been told I am a tuff leader, I push my members to the max everyday! You will see several posts by me pertaining to the challenge.... Don't take what I say personally, rather than just a push! I know you all can do AMAZING things and are strong... I want you to push yourself to the max!! and I will help each of you the best I can to keep you going!

If at any point you need to drop or feel that you don't want to be pushed, than just contact me. No reason to be upset or beat yourself up!! It's hardcore, but it's fun to see where you can push yourself!

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Point System:

1 point for each pound lost per team member
    1 point for each team member that does their daily exercise (Daily!)
    1 point for each team member that does the weekly challenge

Bonus POints:

Daily Exercise - If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 day Mon-Sat - the team will get 5 bonus points

Weekly Challenges - If every team member logs the weekly exercise as doing it for all 6 day Mon-Sat - the team will get 5 bonus points
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are giving us the TUFF love! Keep going Elly! You are the best team captain!!! Its so on for September!!!!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Got it!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    So excited and ready to ROCK September!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LylaFaii
    LylaFaii Posts: 52
    Options
    For some reason, I'm looking forward to this! :)
  • searbear1980
    Options
    got it
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Really looking for another great Challenge in September. Thank you Elly!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!! Challenge number two here I come!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    As most of you that know me already know....I AM SOOO READY TO KICK SEPTEMBER's *kitten*!!! Great weather for walk/jogging outdoors too!! FINALLY! Lets do this!
  • rmartin72
    Options
    I have to say I am soo excited that I am in the current Challenge and wanting it more to going into the September Challenge. This is a great feeling to ever feel!!! Baby Burn Baby!!!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We've got September locked in, as soon as we spit out August, ITS ON! Send me a friend request if we arent all ready so I can help push you through:D Make sure you keep drinking water, too many weigh-ins get screwed up by unnecessary bloat:D Looking forward to going Tribal with you all!!
  • rmartin72
    Options
    For Team #3 the username for GaiaGirl992
    It is coming up not listed under search to add.
    Thank you
    Robert
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Can't wait to start this challenge! Bring it ON!!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    In.
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am IN! This past week was terrible but I am well and ready to work!
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's Go!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    GaiaGirl1992
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    For Team #3 the username for GaiaGirl992
    It is coming up not listed under search to add.
    Thank you
    Robert

GaiaGirl1992
  • Macka123
    Macka123 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi, I just got back from a very ''eating bad stuff'' weekend away and I am ready to get back on track. I am a bit nervous but I am ready xxxxx
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ready to go!