Options

Replies

• Macka123
    Options
    Is it weigh in day tomorrow?
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Whoops...last night I fell asleep before I sent in my update....yesterday I did all the swimmer presses and the extra mile...under cals and over water. :wink:
  • Macka123
    Options
    Day 3 exercises (bushman) completed + 50 extra crunches, water intake will be as well and I am sure I will be under calories.
    Globe jumps nearly finished me off----looking forward to having a rest day ...
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    with all the gardening I did , I was afraid I would be too sore for mountain climbers...so I did them before bed last night!! 25 of them !!! Crunches done this a.m. after my walk !!!
    I will post water and calorie intake tonight...
    :)
    Sonya
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Day 3 challenges: DONE :) (bushmen)

Will update water & calories later...
  • scgma
    Options
    I am soooo pumped up..is anyone else finding more energy ??? I added 75 more sit-up, varying them, cross overs, reverse etc... and then another hour of gardening !! My front yard is completely trimmed and beds cleaned out...next week I tackle the back !!
    Love this challenge !!!
    Sonya
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling yesterdays challenge... I am going to be starting my C25K today... Hubby kinda wrecked my plans last night... he wanted to cuddle. It's like he loves me or something :grumble: lol. I will be doing it after I get home from work! :)
  • cohawk11
    Options
    do my potty runs count toward exercises..LOL...every 10 minutes ..EASY !!!!! ooooo my ..tooo much teetee!!!

Too funny!!!! I totally hear what you're saying!!! :drinker:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    I'm feeling yesterdays challenge... I am going to be starting my C25K today... Hubby kinda wrecked my plans last night... he wanted to cuddle. It's like he loves me or something :grumble: lol. I will be doing it after I get home from work! :)

Best of luck on C25K!!! I got through week 4, but got off track so planning to refocus and start week 3 next week. :-)
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    water: done! pygmy challenge: done! calories: Under!!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    failed drastically today! sorry ive let the team down, can i do todays challenges tomorrow to make up? had a bad bpd attack today so really not been up to scratch xxx
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Day 3 Bushman and H2O and under cals -- done!! I am sooo sore today, but looking forward to muscles getting stronger, and soreness subsiding!

Also did bear walk...set timer on microwave -- worked like a champ!
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    100 crunches, mountain climbers, under cals and right at 64oz of water.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    September 3 Week 1 Day 3
    Pygmy series challanges completed
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed

Sorry, but I will not be logging my food tomorrow and not sure how much water I will get in. Tomorrow we are going to the state fair. A long day of lots of walking pushing a unruley double stroller with 50+ lbs in it up and down hills. I can't eat a lot of the typicall fair foods, they don't like me at the end of the day. But I have a couple things I always like to get.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!!!!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    got a lot of extra cardio today! Pygmy challenges done too! (I feel it in my "abs" too)

Water downed, and under my calorie goal!
  • scgma
    Options
    calories under and 11 glasses of water !!!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Day 3 in the bag!!! Under my calorie goal and over 64oz on my water :)
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Best of luck on C25K!!! I got through week 4, but got off track so planning to refocus and start week 3 next week. :-)

I loved it. It was a great workout. But I think I am gonna have to repeat week 1 day one a few times before I move on. :P
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 3 challenge, water and calorie goals met!
  • scgma
    Options
    under calories, water- good to go !!! Over