Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 done! (No signal yesterday)
    Day 2 of week 2 done!

I am back from the north woods, yay! This will make exercising and posting so much easier! Go Team Two!
  • LylaFaii
    Options
    Last weeks challenges done everyday (even the bearwalk) and above water everyday and under calories. As a few of you know, I'm ill at the minute so will have this weeks challenges done by the end of the week.

Also lost 1lb sincle last weigh in - 179 now x
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm having issues getting my workout done today... but don't worry it will be!!! Once I get my chillins off to bed I'm popping in my EA Active and then doing my challenge stuff.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    September 6 Week 2
    Day 1
    Pygmy series challanges completed
    Day 2
    Pygmy series challanges completed
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Team #3

Week 2 day 1= Completed 1 minute bear walk, 100 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 25 split squats and 1.5 mile walk/ run (alternated between the two). 64 oz water consumed and under calories by 17.

Week 2 day 2= Completed 2 sets of 15 each; swimmer press, wood chops, 21's, and lawnmowers. 64 oz water consumed and under calories by 126.
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    D.d.d.d.done! D2W2 challenge and cals and water. No extra mile...
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2: Pygmy Challenges complete plus extra bonus mile Under calories, over water
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Water all in

Did my challenges and walked 1.3 miles today!

Cals were way under too!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    day two pigmy done! did a mile today for the bonus, calories and water are under!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I completed all the challenges for today. Did the 5kchallenges and am under calories and over water! Goodnight!!
  • bachooka
    Options
    All Done!!! I am ready for bed pretty quick I think... Those dumbbell chest flies are ridiculous!!! :D
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Challenge day 2 done + under cals + over wa-wa.

Turbo Fire sucked the mile outta me..................*showers then limps to bed
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Didnt log yesterday but day 1 & day 2 of pygmy done :) under cals and over 8 glasses of water :) and did an extra mile today !!!!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    Ok teammates, 5k done, bushman challenges done, under calories, over water!! Hope everyone had a great day!
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Day 2 bushman challenges done, 5k, under calories, over water
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    day three bushmen complete along with another 5k today! ps burpees ......I will never love you......lol will be under cals and over water.
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Day 2 Pygmy challenges done, under calories, over water. Also did extra mile for Day 2, but did not do it for Day 1, sorry!
  • bachooka
    Options
    day three bushmen complete along with another 5k today! ps burpees ......I will never love you......lol will be under cals and over water.

Ugh, Yeah... Burpees are horrible!!!! But I will do them to push myself... -sigh- I think I hate the bearwalk more. LOL. Just waiting on my mumsy to come watch the boogs so I can do my C25K and the challenge. :)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Ugh, Yeah... Burpees are horrible!!!! But I will do them to push myself... -sigh- I think I hate the bearwalk more. LOL. Just waiting on my mumsy to come watch the boogs so I can do my C25K and the challenge. :)
    [/quote

lol Bear walk can suck it too...but something about the burpees just pisses me off like no other exercise...it makes me want to punch things lollll (must be adrenaline...?)
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    I'm sorry i'm not soooo supportive right now.. i'm swamped by school and work.. glad i decided just to cheer you guys on this time instead of compete for points!! i would be dragging you call down :) keep up the great work!! y'all are wonderful!