Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• LylaFaii
    Options
    Ok today's are finally done! Under calories, over water and extra walk added in :)
  • Macka123
    Options
    Week 2--day 3 exercises (bushmen) done----run only 1.5 miles
    mini challenge=650 kcal so far
    under calories and 8 glasses of water done................ feel all charged up today............
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Here are our new teams

Team1
    Bigjoe
    megabux
    kerridodson
    melroxsox
    bachooka
    scgma
    ceschwartz
    justrachel
    macka123
    searbear 1980

Team2
    03bfischer
    cohawk
    brannock
    gaiagirl1992
    ashykins
    rmartin72
    arieltheincredible
    amber
    ms_blonde
    baypathgradlyns

Team3
    Stellabby10
    overzealous
    lore112
    redtalent
    lylafaii
    tcmummy

Being dropped due to no reporting: Stephabee38, Hillsbibs81 (IF THEY DO NOT REPORT BY THIS SUNDAY)

LEaving due to medical swillisa68
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    New to Team 2!!
    I have done the pigmy challenge for today, I will be under calories, and I am finishing my last bottle of water to get 64 oz now. no bonus miles today....
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 Under Cals and over water, I will do double challenges tomorrow to make up for today, was just too sick to workout:( You guys are doing great!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    W2d3 DONE! Im pooped! Under cals over water and way over tired! G'night!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    September 7 Week 2 Day3
    Pygmy series challanges completed, plus 1 extra mile
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed

Welcome to the new Team #2 members. Lets rock this!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the final count on the forums on Sunday for week 2. (If you are PMing itsbigjoesgal this does not apply to you) So you have until Sunday afternoon to report this weeks challenges, team challenges and bonus challenges. If you have missed any from this week (Mon-Sat), you have until Sunday to make them up. I will need just a note saying that "everything is done +bonuses on day 3 and 5" or something along those lines so we can get the teams reported in to the head honcho so we get the points all of you have been busting your butts for. We will also need your weights by Sunday afternoon. If you do not feel comfortable posting your weight (not how many pounds you have lost) in the forums please PM myself or itsbigjoesgal. The weigh in is just as important as the challenges and we dont want anyone to be shortchanged! You all are working so hard, it is truly impressive, we have gotten a great deal of calories burned and excellent diaries. Lets finish week 2 strong everyone, I know you can do it!! (I am posting this now in case some people do not have access to the forums on the weekends!)
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Water in.
    Exercise and Pygmy Challenges Done.
    and under cals

Carb overload today though...
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    day three bushmen complete along with another 5k today! ps burpees ......I will never love you......lol will be under cals and over water.

Ugh, Yeah... Burpees are horrible!!!! But I will do them to push myself... -sigh- I think I hate the bearwalk more. LOL. Just waiting on my mumsy to come watch the boogs so I can do my C25K and the challenge. :)
    [/quote

lol Bear walk can suck it too...but something about the burpees just pisses me off like no other exercise...it makes me want to punch things lollll (must be adrenaline...?)

That is quite possible. It was a little warm outside when I did my stuff... I was seeing stars I tell ya!!! All done tho!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    whooooooo, major day..NO EXCUSES !!!!! traveling?? soooo!!! dr appointment for daughter 3 hours away ??? sooooo!!!!out to lunch??? soooooo Looooong day !!! BUT >>>
    water - done, just barely..
    calories- under!!!
    exercises !!!! DONE all but walking !!!!! (unless you count the moving of boxes down step, in car, and then in new house !!! LOL)
    challenge - bear walk >>>>Soooo done
    Will walk extra tomorrow !!!
    ooo and now I am on Team 1 !!! I think hehehe day of moving !!!
    Kick butt !!!!
    ;)
    Sonya
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Revised Team #2
    Week2, day 3

1 minute bear walk, 100 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 25 split squats and 1.5 mile walk/ run alternated completed!
    64 ounces of water consumed and under calories by 177.

Lets go Team 2!!!

(not sure if it counts as bonus points, But I also completed 4.5 miles of bike riding on top of my other workouts)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    W2D3 pygmy challenges done including extra mile, under cal's and water met xxx
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W2D3 done under cals and over water :)
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Day 3 done. I's is tired :)
  • Macka123
    Options
    Week 2--Day 4---- Bushmen exercises done
    run 1.2 miles today so it's 2.7m all together this week, maybe I'll get at least 5k in this week
    mini challenge of 1000 kcal burned completed
    will be under calories and over water ....

Team 1 now----let's kick some ''bottoms'' ...
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    W2D3 under cals and barely squeaked that water in. I'll have to make up the challenges, but will do before Sunday.
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone I am new to the challenge and joining team 3 I think! Please let me know if you are on my team! I am at work right now but will do the challenges when I get home! Looking forward to it!!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    pygmy challenges done, extra mile done, under cals, on target for water xxx
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    can i be added to a team? i'm so ready to kick september's *kitten*!! my weigh in on 9/1 was 150 lbs.