Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    completed food diary yesterday - under, water is over and all exercises were done !!!
    Today - I am really feeling these weights !!! OOOOooooo my !!!
    completed all sets, walked 2 miles..now off to work !!!
    Get strong !!!
    Sonya
  • scgma
    Options
    completed food diary yesterday - under, water is over and all exercises were done !!!
    Today - I am really feeling these weights !!! OOOOooooo my !!!
    completed all sets, walked 2 miles..now off to work !!!
    Get strong !!!
    Sonya
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    w2d6 challenges done, water done, calories under. xxx
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    W2D5 done with all challenges as well as a 5k and under calories and over water
    W2D6 done with all challenges as well as a 5k and under calories and over water....or will be by days end.

oh oh oh oh oh guess what??????????? I BROKE MY DANG PLATEAU!!!!! Not gonna divulge until tomorrow, but SCALE VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

You all rock and I am so proud of each of you for pushing yourself to the limit every day!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Done with Week 2 Bushmen! Can't believe I finished this week being as sick as I've been all week! I call that an accomplishment period! Managed to do a 5k for every challenge day we had. Way under cals all week because of my cold...have had just about zero appetite. Over on water ...also because of my cold...trying to drink my liquids..lol hope everyone did great!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME WEEK!!! :) Hope you feel better soon!!! ENJOY your rest day tomorrow -- you SOOOO DESERVE IT!!!! :)
  • Macka123
    Options
    Week 2--Day 6-- Bushmen exercises done---I can add 2 x 5 km (so 3 x 5 km in total this week)-- will be under calories and over water :bigsmile:

Well done to everyone this week, you have pushed yourself really hard and should be soooooooo proud of yourself. Have a lovely day tomorrow, enjoy your rest :flowerforyou:
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    W2D6 pygmy challenges Done plus add the extra mile!!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w2d6 pygmy challenges: done
    extra mile: done
    under calories: done
    64 oz water: done
  • scgma
    Options
    TOM is here..bummer..pray i can control cravings !!!!
    water is over, calories are under !!!
    sooo far sooo good!!!
    :)
    Sonya
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday. Got off work and was just exhausted and that exhaustion just carried over for most of today as well! But I said I had to get up and do it, and that's just what I did!

Team #2
    week2, day 5 exercise=completed. Water= completed. Calories= Under by 113
    week2, day 6 exercise= completed. Water= completed. Calories= Under by 349

I'm so glad week 2 is over with. I can defiantly feel the soreness and can't wait for the break day tomorrow!! I know after forcing myself up today just to get everything in even though I didn't want to move from the couch at all, I will enjoy tomorrow! I just hope the scale said I lost a pound or two tomorrow. I've been stuck between 159 and 160 for the past two weeks.

week 3.. BRING IT ON!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    W2D5 daily exercise challenges = DONE
    W2D6 daily exercise challenges = DONE

Under cal + over wa-wa!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W2D6 done :D over on water under on calls and 2 extra miles today !!!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I feel so much better!! I did yesterday and today's challenges! under calories *last* night, and drank all my water both nights!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I finished it last night. Just didn't get on my computer and log it. Now for a well deserved rest day... Who will be posting next weeks cahllenges and when do you think they will be up?
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Yesterday I completed W2D6 Pygmy exercises with extra mile, under calories and over water. I also sent a PM about earlier week activities (sorry - was out of town part of the week and didn't post to thread everyday), and weight. Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :)
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    W2D6 pygmy challenges Done plus add the extra mile!!
    i forgot water over and calories under!!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    September 9 Week 2 Day 5
    Pygmy series challanges completed, plus 1 extra mile
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed

September 10 Week 2 Day 6
    Pygmy series challanges completed, plus 3.2 extra miles (Ran a 5K race)
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    weigh-in for Week 2:

Not sure if this is even worth reporting-the scale says 206.2 and 206.0 (so between a 0.2 - 0.4 lb loss this week; starting weight for this challenge 207.4, Week 1 weight 206.4). However, I usually weigh myself @ work (versus weighing myself @ home today), so it could be more as I have always weighed myself at work since being on MFP.

I am not going to "check in" with my weight on the ticker, as I would rather wait to see what next week's weigh-in brings...
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oh no!! I forgot to weigh myself!!! It was a gain tho... I think it was 206.0 -sigh- :grumble:

I really really really hope this is TOM and not just a horrible intake/output miscalculation!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post last night, SORRY! Got in really late!

W2D6 under cals, over water, and challenges complete. Sending message as well. :-)