Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    everything done, pygmy water and calories all clear. no extra mile today, sorry team
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4 -Challenges Complete plus bonus mile, make up challenges (for day 3) Complete plus bonus mile under calories and over water.
  • megabux
    Options
    can i be added to a team? i'm so ready to kick september's *kitten*!! my weigh in on 9/1 was 150 lbs.
    Our leader is going in for surgery tomorrow so Im not sure. I believe we still have room but itsbigjoesgal is the one with the forms. You should send her a pm to know for sure, I dont want to be wrong lol :D
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HELP!! i am new and am going to work out right away and am wondering where are the challenges?! I read all the rules on the first page but i am not sure where the challenges are!!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    W2D4 challenges done, under cal + over wa-wa.
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you have to scroll thru...I usually start with the last one and go backwards till I find...also our team leader sends them out!!!
    are you doing Pygmy or bushmen????
    If pygmy, friend me and I will help you!!!
    :)
    Sonya
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    whooooooo, major day..NO EXCUSES !!!!! traveling?? soooo!!! dr appointment for daughter 3 hours away ??? sooooo!!!!out to lunch??? soooooo Looooong day !!! BUT >>>
    water - done, just barely..
    calories- under!!!
    exercises !!!! DONE all but walking !!!!! (unless you count the moving of boxes down step, in car, and then in new house !!! LOL)
    challenge - bear walk >>>>Soooo done
    Will walk extra tomorrow !!!
    ooo and now I am on Team 1 !!! I think hehehe day of moving !!!
    Kick butt !!!!
    ;)

Calories = way under
    Water - no sweat !!! soooo over !!!
    I even added another mile...
    As for the weekly calorie burn - I think I have already doubled !!!!
    :)
    Sonya
    Sonya
  • megabux
    Options
    HELP!! i am new and am going to work out right away and am wondering where are the challenges?! I read all the rules on the first page but i am not sure where the challenges are!!
    Page 6 of this thread about half way down, plus I put them in my status daily so they should come up on your news feed. PM your weight to itsbigjoesgal on Sunday:)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W2D4 done under calls and over on oz :D
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    September 8 Week 2 Day 4
    Pygmy series challanges completed, plus 1 extra mile
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed

I am still sore from doing day 1 and 2 on tuesday with my regular work out. :sad:
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    W2d4 done bushman style. Did the extra 5k today. Under cals and over water. So thanks to Gary I challenged myself to a 1500Pink calorie workout and I did it!!! Hells yeah!!!
    Crashing and burning ....... now!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    W2D3 daily challenges = DONE (Bushmen); water = DONE
    W2D4 daily exercise challenges = DONE (Bushmen); water = DONE; diary = under calories :smile:
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    W2D3 Challenges done (water and cals reported yesterday)

W2D4 Challenges done under cals and over water.

Haven't been able to get in those extra miles.
  • nafroese
    Options
    thanks! W2D3 done W2D4 partial! Do i need to catch up for the other days this week even though i just started today?! if so OMG! it will be tough but i will survive!! Please just let me know! and i will PM my weight in on Sunday. i will also send my weight for Sept. 1 if that helps! Awesome work out done! way under for cals and over on water drank!
  • nafroese
    Options
    thanks! W2D3 done W2D4 partial! Do i need to catch up for the other days this week even though i just started today?! if so OMG! it will be tough but i will survive!! Please just let me know! and i will PM my weight in on Sunday. i will also send my weight for Sept. 1 if that helps! Awesome work out done! way under for cals and over on water drank!
  • megabux
    Options
    No problem! As long as you complete the challenges for the days you have been here I think that would be fine. I would assume you get a pass for the days that you werent on the team yet. Keep up your great work! :)
  • nafroese
    Options
    Awesome! I am going to make sure I make up for yesterday and today, give myself that little extra push! need to get to bed because the next workout is scheduled for 5:30 am!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    did my exercises and pygmy challenges
    water is good too
    stayed under cals, even though I got kinda lazy logging, but I know what I ate was under cals for the day. :)
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    W2D4 under cals, over water and all challenges done.

PLUS A BOUNUS MILE!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :happy:
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Team #2
    w2d4
    Exercises= Completed
    water= 64 ounces
    calories= Under by 1!