Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    all challenges done! 2 miles, 1 extra, under water, under calories, and did the exercises, even though I felt bad. WOOHOO TEAM 3, BRING IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Exercise and pygmy challenges done
    (barely!) under calorie goals

and 10 glasses of water today/.

Let me just say that bear walks suck and make your family stare at you like a dork :wink:

You should see how strangers at the park look at you. :P
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 1 challenges done! Under cals and over water. No extra mile, though.
  • searbear1980
    Options
    Didn't get the 5k done but I will tomorrow. All other challenges done including water and calories.
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bushman warriors
    do we have to do the 5k every day?:noway:
    Yes 5K everyday for bonus points in the bushmen series. BONUS point tho, if you cant do it everyday, there is no shame in that, just report when you do. Good Luck! :)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sorry teammates I have been rather absent from this forum. I have been very busy and my iPod doesnt allow me access to the forums just the news feed (hence why when I have a minute I put the daily challenges in the news feed, for people like me:)

Update: Week 1 Pygmy Series: COMPLETE including the bonus challenge of bear walking for 3 minutes
    Week 2 Day 1: COMPLETE plus bonus mile

You guys are doing great, I know that about now you body is really starting to feel these challenges, but you are doing it! Awesome job. Please remember that this is mostly for personal gain, if you are sore to the point of pain, please rest and stretch well, it would be horrible if someone got injured! That being said, lets go trample some more September, shall we? :P

PS: If you are ill and you can not complete a certain days challenge, try adding one of those days exercises in per challenge for the ramaining days of the week, that way once you are back at it, you wont have a day so full that you dont want to continue:)
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, post hurricane crisis at my brothers farm all weekend long, no internet.

I have done the pygmy series each day, nothing extra and haven't been able to log in my food without a connection :-/

Ready to go strong this week though, I apologize for bringing us down.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I am sorry everyone. This weekend went nuts on me and I wasn't able to get anywhere near a computer from Saturday night until now. So I was not able to see what the challenge was yesterday or log my food. :frown:

I am back today and ready to roll. Can I do the challanges from yesterday today and have them still count?

Again, sorry, holiday weekends are so stressful.
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am sorry everyone. This weekend went nuts on me and I wasn't able to get anywhere near a computer from Saturday night until now. So I was not able to see what the challenge was yesterday or log my food. :frown:

I am back today and ready to roll. Can I do the challanges from yesterday today and have them still count?

Again, sorry, holiday weekends are so stressful.

The way I am reading...yes you can add yesterdays exercises to other days in the same week, but it is not recommended because Saturday could become a real pain !!! LOL !!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Bushman warriors
    Yes 5K everyday for bonus points in the bushmen series. BONUS point tho, if you cant do it everyday, there is no shame in that, just report when you do. Good Luck! :)

it's not a bonus point its a team point, the bonus points are if everyone does it all days than we get 5 bonus points, if eeryone does not do it we lose 100 points... it's weird how it works but it is EVERYDAY
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    just make them up in the week... life happens, if you need to rearrange your rest day you can do that too.
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    whoo hoo !! Pygmy exercises complete !!! I hope I did the right kind..you tube is sooooo cool!! Bear walks - 1 minute is 2 laps around the living room...I did 6 laps, 3 minutes before the birds made me laugh...they kept saying"Hey baby, whatcha doin'" tooo funny..
    45 minute walk is 3 miles!! We were booking it this am..rain threat will make you walk much faster!!
    Let's go Team 2 !!!
    Hakuna Matata !!!!
    now off to work !!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    challenges done including extra mile, will be under on cal's and over water xxx
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Bushman warriors

it's not a bonus point its a team point, the bonus points are if everyone does it all days than we get 5 bonus points, if eeryone does not do it we lose 100 points... it's weird how it works but it is EVERYDAY

ok so after re-reading and re-reading... they are BONUS points... for bushman series you only need to run/walk/jog a 5K.. if you want to go bonus for everyday you do this the team gets 1 extra point!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Here it is my LOVES , our team signature.. sorry it took a week to get this to you I wanted to make sure the person doing it (Kpaden) didn't have to change it 8 million times

2ai97q.jpg
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    Great job on the team signature Kpaden!
  • Macka123
    Options
    Day 6 exercises (busmen series) done
    however I am way over calories today, it has been very stressful and emotional day and I NEEDED chocolate---and lots of it
    did not run 5k again
    will be fine with water
    sorry about the calories folks....

I'll work double hard tomorrow :embarassed:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    today's challenges are completed!

I should be able to complete my diary...

water is over 64 oz...
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    *coughcough* my username is 1992, not 992 ^^
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Challenge Day 1 was done yesterday, I forgot to pm ya!