Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Week 4 BUSHMEN Series
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 13 complete! Under calories and over water!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    W4D1 Pygmy exercises/walking complete. Also under cals and over water.
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Running on 2 hrs sleep will double up tomorrow with the work outs but calories are under and water is over....just to tell you how tired I am I originally wrote food is over and food is under...where is my head at?! A word to the wise, when you don't drink pop it is NOT a good idea to drink 1.5 cups of coke at 8 pm at night, I was up till 4!!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    headcold really sucks..did my walking and 300 crunches but will need to double up on others tomorrow..food is under and water is way over !!!!
    I wont let you guys down !! PROMISE !!!
    Hakuna Matata !!!
  • scgma
    Options
    headcold really sucks..did my walking and 300 crunches but will need to double up on others tomorrow..food is under and water is way over !!!!
    I wont let you guys down !! PROMISE !!!
    Hakuna Matata !!!

OK TEAM !!!! no excuses...crawled my butt off the couch and got to work !!!
    completed
    2 min bear walk,100 jumping jacks, 35 split squats AND 15 swim presses, 15 wood chops, 15 21's and 15 lawn mowers !!!! instead of being behind tomorrow ..I am ahead !!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    COMPLETED DAY 1 SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
    Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk,
    Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches,
    Day 1 - 100 Crunches,
    Day 1 - 100 Jumping Jacks,
    Day 1 - 50 Burpees,
    Day 1 - 40 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 1 - 50 Split Squats,
    Completed 123.8 oz water
  • rmartin72
    Options
    COMPLETED DAY 2 SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
    Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses,
    DAY 2 - 3 sets of 21’s,
    DAY 2 - 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s,
    DAY 2 - 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, DAY 2 -3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks,
    DAY 2 - 3 sets of 15 Woodchops,
    DAY 2 - 30 Pushups,
  • scgma
    Options
    day 2
    swim presses,wood chops, 21's,lawn mowers all complete...300 crunches!!!
    whooo hooo !!!
    :drinker:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    day 2
    swim presses,wood chops, 21's,lawn mowers all complete...300 crunches!!!
    whooo hooo !!!
    :drinker:

YOU ROCK!! That's so awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • scgma
    Options
    all doe today, calories under and water is over !!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w4d1 and w4d2 done! under cals and over water for both! and 100 crunches done!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    W4D1 Done! W4D2 Done! Over water under calories on both days and 80 of 200 extra crunches done!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    w 4 d1, d2, & d3 complete. 3 miles completed so far. 300 crunches completed so far. sorry haven't been checking in to forums everyday:) but ill keep updating. hope you're all rockin it out!!!
  • rmartin72
    Options
    COMPLETED DAY 3 - September 21, 2011
    Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk,
    Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches,
    Day 3 - 100 Crunches,
    Day 3 - 100 Jumping Jacks,
    Day 3 - 50 Burpees,
    Day 3 - 40 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 3 - 50 Split Squats,

Completed 67.6 oz water
  • scgma
    Options
    Is anyone else struggling this week...oh my goodness !!!! But day 3 is done..
    2 miles
    bear walk
    35 squats
    100 jumping jacks
    300 crunches(that is 900 so far!!!)
    calories under and water over !!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    5k done today

will be catching up on the daily challenges :)
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w4d3 done! under cals and over water!
  • Macka123
    Options
    Got up today and although I am still very sore I managed to do at least pygmy series for W3 Day4. I will let you know about calories and water later.

I am so proud of everybody's hard work :flowerforyou: you are all amazing :smokin: