Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Somebody just shoot me !!!!! If you are linked to my homepage, you already know I am looking for someond to shoot the gorilla that is jumping on the elephant that has parked his butt on my sinuses!!! I am sooooooooooo dying!!!
    BUT Pygmy Team ... I did...
    5 k
    100 jumping jacks, 300 crunches, 40 toe touches. 10 burpees(yesterday and tommorrows), 45 each- swim presses, wood chops, 21s and lawnmowers..
    Calories are under for today and yesterday AND water(and hot tea) are way over !!!!!
    Now Alka Seltzer Cold night time...here I come !!!
    ;)
    Sonya
  • scgma
    Options
    W5D1 Pygmy exercises/walking complete plus under cals and over water.

W5D2 Pygmy exercises complete plus under cals and over water. 75 crunches done toward team challenge, but the instructions seem different than I understood them last week so now I'm not sure if I should be doing 200 extra crunches for the WEEK or 200 extra EVERYDAY. If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it!! I can still get them done if it's everyday, but I hope it"s NOT! :tongue:

W5D3 Pygmy exercises/walking complete plus under cals and over water. 50 more crunches done toward team challenge.
    I am doing 200 at least per day...on Mon, wed and Fri that is 300...but I am not sure which is right...I know I like-a the way the waist is looking !!! LOL
  • scgma
    Options
    I am slow to post this week.....that is the challenge !!! as the month goes by the tribe is shrinking !!!
    Wheeeeeeerrrreeeee is everyone ???????
  • scgma
    Options
    hey Sonya...I am feeling like we are the only ones posting...how about you?!

Sooooo does that mean we are the skinny ones !!!! Hot Mamas !!!tribal champs ???!!!!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w4d4 done
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Completed the rest of the challenge today. over water and undercals everyday. managed to squeeze in a 5k this morn on the elliptical due to the rain outside. completed 600 crunches total. final weighin: 229.0. I am up 3 lbs due to TOM. ( yea I was pissed ..ugh) so who knows if I actually lost this week....im gonna say maybe a pound or 2. can't wait to get started on the new biggest loser challenge! Go Team Green!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Ok, so my final weigh in for September:

Starting weight: 207.4 (I think???)

Current Weight: 203.0

Total lost = 4.4 lbs...(that is if I had the starting weight correct)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Week 5 Done !! Under cals each day and over on water. 400 Crunches for the week and final weigh on at 225.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 September 30 2011
    Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches,
    Day 5 - 100 Crunches,
    Day 5 - 100 Jumping Jacks,
    Day 5 - 50 Burpees,
    Day 5 - 40 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 5 - 50 Split Squats,
    Day 5 - 50 Squat Kicks,
    Day 5 - 10 High Plank to Low Plank
    Completed 101.4 oz of water
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I'm sorry to say this to my team members, but I wasn't able to complete anything from this week's challenges. I did drinks tons of water and walked a lot but I had to much to do trying to help my mother out the best I could, run errands for her and then my dad as well as he lost his brother 3 days ago... Lots of stuff was going on. Now I'm back home and plan on getting back into my routine of exercising and eating right.
  • skinnyminniexx
    Options
    w5d5 done. over water and waaaaay under calories
  • skinnyminniexx
    Options
    w5d5 done. over water and waaaaay under calories

and 150 crunches
  • cohawk11
    Options
    W5D5 Pygmy exercises/walking complete plus under cals and over water. Did total of 400 extra crunches for the week.

I had fun with everyone, and wish each of you the very best in meeting your individual goals. Also, to the BL challengers, good luck, and work hard! I will read the message board to keep up with your progress. :)

Take care, everyone!!
    Eve
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to say that I am sick and have been since thursday, with my asthma and cold symptoms I have been virtually existing and doing nothing else. I hope there is some leeway for someone who hasn't missed a challenge since she started :( sorry guys feel pretty terrible about it.