Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    all done !!whoooo hoooo!!!
    Calories under, water over and all exercises complete !!!
    Oh my...did I miss read again???
    200 crunches for the week?? I did 200 + per day for a total of 1300 !!!
    Love it !!
    I am soo much stronger !!!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Rest the weekend!

We start with new challenges on October 3rd!

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    w4d1= exercise completed, water 64 ounces under calories by 80
    w4d2= exercise completed water 101 ounces under calories by 14
    w4d3= exercise completed water 64 ounces calories under by 24
    w4d4= exercise completed water 64 ounces under calories by 43

w4d5 and d6 was not completed due to a death in the family. To my teammates, I'm sorry I haven't had the time to complete the last two days challenges I will be back on to the challenges on Monday. I believe i have been having drinking all the water because I've been drinking it like crazy and i haven't had much of an appetite since receiving the news.

also, 150/200 weekly crunches were completed

Heather, SO SORRY to hear about the loss in your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers! :flowerforyou:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches,
    Day 1- 100 Crunches,
    Day 1 - 100 Jumping
    Day 1 - Jacks, 50 Burpees,
    Day 1 - 20 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 1 - 50 Split Squats,
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks,
    Day 1 - 10 High Plank to Low Plank
    Completed 135.20 oz of water
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    update from last week:

W4D5 daily exercise challenges = DONE; over water
    W4D6 daily exercise challenges = DONE; over water; under calories

update for this week:

W5D1 daily exercise challenges = DONE; over water; under calories; 100 extra crunches
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w5d1 done! under cals and over water. 50 crunches
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    W5D1 Done water over cal under. Plus Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred Week 1
  • scgma
    Options
    day 1..all but 5K done..will do tomorrow..eating good and water over!!
  • scgma
    Options
    5K done..walk /jog, swim presses, wood chops, 21s,lawnmowers AND 200 crunches.....
    Lets go Tribal!!!!! September is almost beaten !!!!
    )
    Sonya
  • nafroese
    Options
    W4 or 5 can't remember...Day 2 done plus 30 day shred! cal under water bang on..cal and water good for yesterday too!
  • nafroese
    Options
    hey Sonya...I am feeling like we are the only ones posting...how about you?!
  • rmartin72
    Options
    Completed Day 3 September 28, 2011
    Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches,
    Day 3 - 100 Crunches,
    Day 3 - 100 Jumping Jacks,
    Day 3 - 50 Burpees,
    Day 3 - 20 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 3 - 50 Split Squats,
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks,
    Day 3 - 10 High Plank to Low Plank
    Completed 67.6 oz water at the moment
  • nafroese
    Options
    Day 3 pygmy challenge done cal under water over! plus 30 day shred!
  • scgma
    Options
    too sick for anything...will make up today tomorrow !!! Sorry guys, sinuses are a mess !! Head is pounding...picked up meds tonight...should be better tomorrow..
    calories are under and water is over
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w5d2 and w2d3 done. under cals and over water!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    W5D1 Pygmy exercises/walking complete plus under cals and over water.

W5D2 Pygmy exercises complete plus under cals and over water. 75 crunches done toward team challenge, but the instructions seem different than I understood them last week so now I'm not sure if I should be doing 200 extra crunches for the WEEK or 200 extra EVERYDAY. If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it!! I can still get them done if it's everyday, but I hope it"s NOT! :tongue:

W5D3 Pygmy exercises/walking complete plus under cals and over water. 50 more crunches done toward team challenge.
  • rmartin72
    Options
    Completed Day 4 September 29, 2011
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses,
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 21’s,
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s,
    Day 4 - 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers,
    Day 4 - 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks,
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Wood chops,
    Day 4 - 30 Push ups (modified if needed)

Completed 97.8 oz water
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    W5D2 daily exercise challenges = DONE; water over
    W5D3 daily exercise challenges = DONE; water over, under calories
    W5D4 daily exercise challenges = DONE; water over; under calories
    W5D5 daily exercise challenges = DONE (a day early)

+ 400 extra crunches for the week
  • cohawk11
    Options
    W5D4 Pygmy exercises complete plus under cals and over water. Did 150 crunches today so that's a total of an extra 275 for the week so far.