Boob talk for the busty ladies!

123457»

Replies

• tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    I think mine are shrinking lol,
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Haven't read the whole thread but you need to remember that breasts are not just fat - they are made up of various proportions of fat, mammary glands and fibrous tissue. And, everyone's slightly different.

I've lost 45 lbs and went from a 40DD to a 36D. My doctor has told me my breasts are pretty much evenly distributed with fat, glands and fibrous tissue. Next time you have an exam, ask your doctor if s/he can give you a guestimate on your breasts. If they have a higher percentage of fat than fibrous tissue, they'll end up being smaller once you lose weight than if they're higher on the mammary/fiber scale.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    When I lost the 50lbs before there was no change in cup size.
    I haven't had any change from losing the 20 other then I tightened up the band a bit.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    I'm a 38 DD too...mine are looking bigger right now too. I've even caught my husband staring at them like a high school kid lol. I think it's because I've gotten smaller right underneath my breasts in the chest area.

I hope to keep them....I've grown quite fond of them over the years.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    bump
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    I'm 38EE (UK size if that makes a difference??) and I think... *think* they are getting a little smaller. Could just be my imagination though, I've only lost 3lbs so far, lol.
  • suzysioux
    suzysioux Posts: 37 Member
    Cant recommend a good fitting enough-it totally changes your shape,
    I thought I was ok at one size but after losing a few pounds, getting a fitting was totally different and even though the bra size difference was not huge it certainly made me look smaller and neater.
    And if you are exercising please get a good sports bra-some ladies at my gym look really painful as they are not wearing a sports bra and it is doing them damage in the long term.xxx