Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Replies

• NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    HOORAY! I got rid of last weeks 2 lb oops plus another 1. Weigh in 260. I am down 12 lbs now for the challenge. I will need to focus hard but I think my goal of 16-20 is attainable. I have added some gym time to my week. Does bowling count for strength training? :laugh: We had our first snow yesterday so that might get in the way of my goal of outside walking miles. I am keeping on with tracking my fruits and veggies and trying to get that water in.:drinker: I am off to a quilt retreat for the weekend. :bigsmile: Will try to log but it won't be easy. Good luck ladies with the coming week! You guys are working so hard! You are really an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Getting my goals set up.

3000 Calories-0/3000
    60 Cups of Water-8/60
    Log Everything-1/7
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    summary for last week:

CW: 152.4
    2226 calories burned this week
    did not keep track of water
    logged everything 7/7
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
  • PoshTaush
    Weekly Check Up

Thursday< 9 cups water, over calories, Burned 738 calories
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 582 Member
    Hey Butterball Babies! Here are the goals for the week!

BACK TO THE BASICS BOOTCAMP!

1. Re-Examine your original goals. We have 4 weigh ins left. Can you meet your original goal? Have you toned and strengthened? Have you really pushed yourself as hard as you can the past couple of weeks?

If not, what's the new goal? What's realistic for you to acheive the next 4 weeks?

It's not failure to look over our progress and make a new game plan! Come on girls!

2. Burn 3000 (three thousand) calories this week! Come on girls!! :0) I'm guilty of not pushing hard enough the past couple of weeks.

3. Log EVERYTHING EVERY DAY! (some of us have fallen off the wagon here.)

4. 60 Cups of water for the week.

5. Self check in on the TYPES of food you are eating. Remember, just being under calories doesn't really mean you are nurturing your body and promoting fat burning. Let's try to reduce the amounts of processed, sodium loaded foods. Let's up the fresh produce, whole grains, and fresh meats/proteins.

So, really goals 1 and 5 are just some self evaluations and the ones we need to keep up with to check in are numbers 2, 3, & 4.

Hope this encourages you and helps have some self thought time. We all probably KNOW where things are slacking. And we defintely KNOW where we are kicking butt! :0) You are amazing ladies. I'm excited to see the changes this week!

Love ya!

Tausha

1. Doing exercise every day (not just walking)
    2. Burn 3000 (three thousand) calories this week! now that a big challenge.
    3. I am 1 of the ones who has fallen off the wagon here.
    4. 60 Cups of water for the week i think i can do this.
    5. I will keep an eye on this.

Lw weight = 178.8lb (81.1kg) - 0.7lb
    Tw weight = 177.9lb (80.7kg) - 0.9lb
    Yay not much but as tom is here i'm happy.
    I drunk 9 cup of water yesterday, but i gave in to some Victoria sponge @ work. I will not give in today.
    My husband told me i had a phone call about a possible job & he will ring me back @ 9am today omg im nervous. I only have 26 minutes till the call.
    I made a home made veg soup & i really enjoyed having it.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    ok so setting up new goals
    BACK TO THE BASICS BOOTCAMP!
    1. Re-Examine your original goals. My original goal was to lose 2-3lbs or maintain (im aiming for 118/119).
    2. Burn 3000 (three thousand)
    3. Log EVERYTHING EVERY DAY!
    4. 60 Cups of water for the week.
    5. Self check in on the TYPES of food you are eating.

*******************************************************************************************************************
    Calorie Burn: 0/3000cals
    Water: 0/60 cups
    Logging: 0/7 (Under/ Over)
    Fruit and Veg:
    Miles: 0/20 miles

*******************************************************************************************************************
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Didn't do well last week. Keep my weight the same! ugh!!
  • First of all Tausha, OMG - I just read about your doggies - I am so heartbroken to hear that - I will keep thinking lots of positive thoughts for a safe return. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
    Suzanne - way to burn up those calories!
    Maria & Jojo girl - good luck and have fun practising!
    Angie - nice that hubby is getting on board with you!
    omg - to tausha re doggies
    Anita - you can do this - we are here to help, hang in there and use exersize to kick stresses butt!
    Kory, really looking forward to seeing how you like the zig zag method!
    Laura, I think you're still doing great - keep up the good work!
    Pat- great job on the weight loss! Way to go!!
    Joanne, great job tracking and exersizing - I'm so proud of you!!
    Purple butterfly Nat - you can do this, one day at a time, just work towards meeting those
    daily goals!
    Melinda, hang in there - this is your week - you can do it!
    and finally Tara,
    Tara - Thank you for making your little chart showing how many people lost however many pounds.
    I have always thought I'm so bad at losing weight, but I'm starting to see that my struggles are
    shared by everyone - and I can see that I'm doing my best. Having 5 weeks left to lose .2 of a lb is very
    doable and I can't wait to see how much further than that I can get! (see below for more explaination)

Thanksgiving day goal:

I have to let everyone know though that I will be cheating because I am having a breast reduction surgery on November 10th - I'm so nervous, I can't wait to do it, but I'm such a suck when it comes to pain! I'm really proud of myself though because it was my goal to lose 10-15 lbs and I know I will at least hit that 10 lb (I'm already down 9.8 lbs) mark by my surgery day so I will know that I made my goal on my own!

Thursday - 654 of 3000 calories burned, logged all of my food and was under 334 calories, drank 7.5 glasses of 60 Cups of Water.
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Back to 269 even.

I am definitely not going to make my original goal of losing 20 pounds. I've only lost 5.3. There are 4 weeks left. I really want to get out of the 260's so I'm going to aim for 259. 10 pounds. That may still be too much, but I know I can do it if I really work at it. I've got to increase my exercise for sure, and I have been letting myself slip too much in regards to food.

Goals for the week:

Log Every Day!
    Burn 3000 Calories
    Drink 60 Cups of Water

I'm not off to a great start, but I'm going to get busy right now!
  • PoshTaush
    Updated :0)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    I have a confession, after completing my diary, I ended up having a nightime snack attack, wasn't a binge, but it put me over 500 calories..not proud, but I'll accept it. :grumble:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    CW: 183.4 only lost .2lbs

Cals Burned: 842/3000
    Cups of H20: 15/60
    Logging Everything: 1/7

Days UCals: 1/6
    Days USod: 1/5
    Days UCarbs: 1/5
    80g+ of Protein: 1/5
    6+ hrs of Sleep: 1/7
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    NEW WEEKLY GOALS (updated through Thus)
    GROUP GOALS
    Re-evaluate wt goal: DONE!!
    cals burned: 760/3000 (includes Fri WO)
    log everything: 1/7
    cups of H20: 10/60
    "clean" eating: 1/7

MY EXTRA GOALS
    under cals: 1/7
    under sodium: 1/5
    80g protein: 1/7
    cal avg for week 1450: actual~??
    weight: 10/27-124.2 ......... 11/2-TBA

Jojo-awesome job on the loss...I have no doubt that you will reach your new T-day goal! As for the fast food...even when I do have a cheat day, I decide not to have fast food for it! I think that I have maybe had fast food a total of 4 times in the past 10 months!!!

Suzanne-awesome job on the loss this week!!! and great goals for the upcoming week...I also believe that you will make your T-day goal too, you have been doing great! CONGRATS on admitting to your nighttime snack...not a lot of people are brave enough to do that, and I give you props girl! :flowerforyou:

Kory-great job with your water yesterday...and I love those carb balance tortillas...having some with my tacos tonight!:bigsmile:

Annie-way to push yourself on the lbs lost goal...7lbs in 4 weeks in very do-able!

Pat-3lbs lost this week....rocks!!! just do your best this weekend, and have fun!:drinker:

Nat-good luck on your interview!

Sandy-you are very welcome :smile: and you are doing fantastic, and for sure will hit your goal ON YOUR OWN by the time of your surgery!! Good luck and CONGRATS ahead of time on having that done...big step :flowerforyou:

Karen-YOU CAN DO IT!! stay focused and really push yourself these 4 months, and I bet that 10lbs just melts away....good luck to you!

Renee-a loss is a loss...i know that you know that :wink:
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Whoo Hoo!!! Weighed in at 224.0 this week. I am down 2 more pounds!

Update on my fertility news. I am mostly recovered from my surgery now and will be starting fertility meds this weekend. We are going to be doing the FSH shots to stimulate ovulation followed by an HCG shot to release the eggs. We will then do IUI (artificial insemination) followed by 2 weeks of progesterone. Pray that this works!!! I am really hoping to be pregnant by Christmas but have learned over the last 2 1/2 years of "trying" that nothing happens as planned! I am still keeping my fingers crossed though!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member

3000 Calories-274/3000
    60 Cups of Water-18/60
    Log Everything-2/7
  • PoshTaush
    updated
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    GROUP GOALS
    Re-evaluate wt goal: DONE!!
    cals burned: 760/3000 (includes Fri WO)
    log everything: 2/7
    cups of H20: 20/60
    "clean" eating: 2/7

MY EXTRA GOALS
    under cals: 2/7
    under sodium: 1/5 (damn tacos are impossible to make any lower!)
    80g protein: 2/7
    cal avg for week 1450: actual~??
    weight: 10/27-124.2 ......... 11/2-TBA

Kristen-congrats on the loss, and good luck with the baby making!
  • PoshTaush
    Hi ladies! I just emailed the spreadsheet. We are missing quite a few weigh ins again. I feel like some are losing their steam right at the finish line!!

We are so close ladies!! Hang in there with me!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Cals Burned: 3122/3000 (Includes Sat Workout)
    Cups of H20: 27/60
    Logging Everything: 2/7

Days UCals: 2/6
    Days USod: 2/5
    Days UCarbs: 2/5
    80g+ of Protein: 2/5
    6+ hrs of Sleep: 2/7