Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    GROUP GOALS
    Re-evaluate wt goal: DONE!!
    cals burned: 1024/3000 (includes Sat WO)
    log everything: 2/7
    cups of H20: 20/60
    "clean" eating: 2/7

MY EXTRA GOALS
    under cals: 2/7
    under sodium: 1/5
    80g protein: 2/7
    cal avg for week 1450: actual~??
    weight: 10/27-124.2 ......... 11/2-TBA

just adding in my WO so I don't forget!

Renee-we are only 3 days in, and you have already reached your cals burned goal! woot!

Tausha-thanks for the spreadsheet...gonna go look at it right now! sad to see that people have ZERO follow though sometimes...hopefully there are a decent amount of us left at the end!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    First of all Tausha, OMG - I just read about your doggies - I am so heartbroken to hear that - I will keep thinking lots of positive thoughts for a safe return. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
    Suzanne - way to burn up those calories!
    Maria & Jojo girl - good luck and have fun practising!
    Angie - nice that hubby is getting on board with you!
    omg - to tausha re doggies
    Anita - you can do this - we are here to help, hang in there and use exersize to kick stresses butt!
    Kory, really looking forward to seeing how you like the zig zag method!
    Laura, I think you're still doing great - keep up the good work!
    Pat- great job on the weight loss! Way to go!!
    Joanne, great job tracking and exersizing - I'm so proud of you!!
    Purple butterfly Nat - you can do this, one day at a time, just work towards meeting those
    daily goals!
    Melinda, hang in there - this is your week - you can do it!
    and finally Tara,
    Tara - Thank you for making your little chart showing how many people lost however many pounds.
    I have always thought I'm so bad at losing weight, but I'm starting to see that my struggles are
    shared by everyone - and I can see that I'm doing my best. Having 5 weeks left to lose .2 of a lb is very
    doable and I can't wait to see how much further than that I can get! (see below for more explaination)

Thanksgiving day goal:

I have to let everyone know though that I will be cheating because I am having a breast reduction surgery on November 10th - I'm so nervous, I can't wait to do it, but I'm such a suck when it comes to pain! I'm really proud of myself though because it was my goal to lose 10-15 lbs and I know I will at least hit that 10 lb (I'm already down 9.8 lbs) mark by my surgery day so I will know that I made my goal on my own!

Thursday - 654 of 3000 calories burned, logged all of my food and was under 334 calories, drank 7.5 glasses of 60 Cups of Water.
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -

Sandy, Thank you so much! I am still hoping and praying they return. My little boy asked about them today and it made me so sad.

God bless you on your surgery day! I think that's amazing you are able to get this done. I have a couple of questions...and if you want to answer them privately, just send me a private message. If they are too personal, I totally understand and I'm not trying to pry.

1. I am very well endowed as well. So... What was your process in coming around to deciding on the surgery. (I do realize that for me to even consider it, I need to try and drop some weight.) But... lets just say I was a small B cup in 3rd grade. Ugh..

2. Is insurance covering it?

3. What type of scarring will you have?

So sorry to be very personal...It's something I've considered if mine don't shrink enough with the weight loss.

I'm excited for you!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Progress (10/28-10/29)

Group
    Re-evaluate wt goal: Done.
    cals burned: 3202/3000
    log everything: 2/6
    cups of H20: 26/60
    Eat Clean- I don't really eat clean, but i do eat in moderation.

Personal
    30 minutes of outside movement daily-3/6
    90 minutes of strength training- 50/90
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    Calorie Burn: 417/3000cals
    Water: 38/60 cups
    Logging: 2/7 Under 1/7 over.
    Fruit and Veg: 2/7 good days
    Miles: 2.5/20 miles

******************************************************************************************************************

updating: back to work tomorrow so will have limited time online again. hope everyone is having a good weekend
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Calories burned: 2079/3000
    H2O: 39/60 cups
    Under Calories: 2/7 days
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Weekly Check Up

Thursday< 9 cups water, over calories, Burned 738 calories
    Friday<grr...didn't log
    Saturday<10 cups water, under calories, Burned 924 calories. Day 1 of Turbo fire.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    butterballbabies-9.jpg
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Tara~Your off to a good start on your challenges! Keep it up girl!

Karen~Thanks for the chart!

Suzanne~CONGRATS on hitting your cals burned goal!!!

Tausha~Nice burn yesterday! How do you like Turbo Jam?

Laura~Good Job!

Maria~Hope you enjoyed your time off work. Have a Nice Week back at work!

Cals Burned: 3122/3000
    Cups of H20: 40/60
    Logging Everything: 3/7

Days UCals: 2/6
    Days USod: 2/5
    Days UCarbs: 2/5
    80g+ of Protein: 3/5
    6+ hrs of Sleep: 3/7
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Thursday - 654 cals burned = 654 of 3000 for the week, logged all food, drank 7.5 glasses of 60 Cups of Water.
    Friday - 298 cals burned = 952 of 3000 for the week, logged all food, drank 8 glasses of Water, 15.5 of 60 drank
    Saturday - 659 cals burned = 1611 of 3000 for the week, logged all food, drank 11 glasses of Water, 26.5 of 60 drank
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Confession. Nat has not been good this weekend. We went to a Halloween party at a nite club on Friday, drank a lot & spent yesterday starving & hurting from the workout of dancing is 6" stillettos! Lol! Needless to say I did not workout Saturday and today I'm taking as another rest day as I actually still hurt (I'm listening to my body's cues this time & not pushing through!). While I've been drinking water - had to in order to rehydrate what alcohol dehydrated! - I have not been logging all my food. I've been super hungry, partially because of my hardcore workouts to pull off the Halloween costume & replenish my poor body what it lost from our nite out and while I'm eating good foods with good nutrients I'm eating a lot. So long story short, I'm taking this weekend as "recovery" and starting refreshed on Monday at 0330!

In response to the reduction surgeries - I'm looking at mine thinking "I wonder if should save up to get them back"... :laugh:

All in all, I think everyone is starting to buckle down and focus more. It is funny how we start out raring to go and a few slips along the way make us fall a little more off until we just don't get/see the results we were shooting for. This re-evaluation is great since, while I know I won't lose 10 pounds, I was able to see better that the weight loss isn't as important as the health-realization of what we've all been doing. Striving & pushing to be healthier is much more important right now.

So, with that said, I'm going to chill for the rest of the evening & hopefully get a chance to check in tomorrow evening between the trick-or-treaters to upload my refreshed start to this week & really check on everyone's status's (And this is irony: TOM is here, too & my house is full of Halloween candy - talk about timing! ARGH!!)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    GROUP GOALS (updated through Sat)
    Re-evaluate wt goal: DONE!!
    cals burned: 1024/3000
    log everything: 3/7
    cups of H20: 30/60
    "clean" eating: 3/7

MY EXTRA GOALS
    under cals: 3/7
    under sodium: 2/5
    under carbs: 3/5
    80g protein: 2/5
    cal avg for week 1450: actual~??
    weight: 10/27-124.2 ......... 11/2-TBA

Great job on the weekly goals so far ladies!:heart:

TEAM YELLOW-awesome job on the losses this week....let's have another repeat again this week, shall we?! WOOT!:drinker:

Nat-I feelya on the drinking....I did the same at my Halloween Party last night...damn jello shots!!! I managed to stay under cals yesterday still (whew!) and am trying my best to do the same today...so far, so good!!! Being not as young (or fat) as I used to be...liquor hits me a little harder these days!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Renee-- I really like Turbo Fire so far. It's really hard, but I like it.

Nat-- I hate to hear you aren't feeling your best, but glad you had fun.

Karen--Thanks for the chart!

Tara...great job staying under!

Way to go ladies !!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Weekly Check Up

Thursday< 9 cups water, over calories, Burned 738 calories
    Friday<grr...didn't log
    Saturday<10 cups water, under calories, Burned 924 calories. Day 1 of Turbo fire.
    Sunday<10 Cups Water, under calories, Burned 924 calories. Day 2 Turbo Fire

I took measurements and "before" photos today in bra and panties. UGH... But looking forward to the "after" measurements and photos!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    rogress (10/28-10/29)

Group
    Re-evaluate wt goal: Done.
    cals burned: 4216/3000
    log everything: 3/6
    cups of H20: 36/60
    Eat Clean- I don't really eat clean, but i do eat in moderation.

Personal
    30 minutes of outside movement daily-4/6
    90 minutes of strength training- 70/90
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Calories burned: 2979/3000
    H2O: 55/60 cups
    Under Calories: 2/7 days

I have to admit that yes, I have been working out but I have been eating horribly...anyone have some positive thoughts for me to get back on track!!??!?!?!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen- Thanks for the spreadsheet you are awesome !! My last weigh in was at 153.4 and I see 152.4 in the excel sheet . Thanks for one extra pound less;). I am kidding bu tit will help me if I can even help you nit update the spreadsheet for next week if I even loose that which looks like won't be possible considering my brak for logging and challenge. But I have been some good and some horribly bad last week. But I m back and ill be here and logging in everyday.

I will thru and burn 3000 cals for thus week until Wednesday and will try to drink 60 cups water by end of MFP week. Goals set bAck on track. Good to see most of us are still here. Everybody is doing so awesome!!

And glad to hear that you all had awesome Halloween !!! Happy Halloween !!
    Tausha- what was the next challenge we are starting after butterbal? I would like to be part of that too if you don't mind and it's still open. I saw you mentioned that somewhere and don't want to loose the Awesome group .
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It's Halloween. it's gonna be a tough day, I LOVE CANDIES ! Must resist. Give out candy, not eat them.:sad:
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    *****************************************************************************************
    Personal Goals-
    :smile: ZigZag goals-1130/1130/1930 (net) Rotation-3/6: Th (1084)...Fr (1937)...Sa(1330)...Su(1133)...Mo(
    :sad: 60 g Protein/Day-2/6: Th (101)...Fr (74)...Sa(38)...Su(34)...Mo(

Group Goals-
    :cry: Exercise 3000 Calories-1097/3000: Th (621)...Fr (0)...Sa(476)...Su(0)...Mo(
    :cry: 60 Cups o'Water-17/60: Th (8)...Fr (4)...Sa(4)...Su(1)...Mo
    :smile: Log Everything-4/7: Th (1)...Fr (1)...Sa(1)...Su(1)...Mo(

Weight: 10/27-169.6...............11/03-TBA
    *****************************************************************************************

Found one benefit to pre-setting your zig zag ups and downs days, I have already manipulated my days to make it where Thanksgiving day (and following Sunday for leftovers), Christmas day, and New Years eve are all my high days. Will help w/ the scarfing of food/liquor on those days :drinker:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Hey everyone, It is Halloween after all, I say if you have the calories for a few pieces, go ahead and treat yourself. Just keep it within control. Depriving yourself is only going to hurt you in the long run. :smile:
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Hi Karen- Thanks for the spreadsheet you are awesome !! My last weigh in was at 153.4 and I see 152.4 in the excel sheet . Thanks for one extra pound less;). I am kidding bu tit will help me if I can even help you nit update the spreadsheet for next week if I even loose that which looks like won't be possible considering my brak for logging and challenge. But I have been some good and some horribly bad last week. But I m back and ill be here and logging in everyday.

I will correct it when I get home tonight. Thanks for letting me know. It must have been a typo on my part!