Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    So glad to finish out this week strong with all of you - although I'll admit I slipped last nite - Hubz wanted chips & queso dip for dinner & I caved! But, drank a BUNCH of extra water with lemon to battle the sodium (which wasn't too bad in the end) & all good this AM... So...

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 2/7 - Rest day Saturday & didn't enjoy it :laugh:
    Limit sodium: 3/7
    10 cups water p/day: 3/7
    Mirror Motivation: 2/5 (started Saturday)

Anyone else notice the huge SMILE you get when you do the Mirror Motivation? (Love the Title of that goal BTW!!!)

Hope to see you all there for the New Years Challenge :happy:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh my body is def liking the calorie increase! the scale is moving down!!! woohoo
    and Nat: I loved the way i was rocking my skinny jeans infront of the mirror today :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    WEEKLY TALLY (24 people remaining)

LOSSES: 10 (great job ladies!)
    EVENS: 3 (I'm in this group...nothing wrong with even!)
    GAINS: 3 (1 week left...finish strong!)
    N/A: 8 (where ya at ladies?!)

THIS WEEK'S GOALS (through Sat)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 3/7
    Limit sodium: 2/7
    70cups of water: 27/70
    Mirror Motivation: 0/5 (added late)

UC: 3/6
    OP: 3/6
    Wt: 125.6

Tausha-I'm "signed up" for the NY's group...can't wait!! thanks :)

Suzanne-great job on the 14lbs!! you are def one of the high rollers in this group for weightloss!!! Glad to hear that you joined the new group and great new pic!!

Nat-great job with the goals this week!!!

Mariam-how high is your goal now and how much do you avg of actual cals (including exercise cals-not net)?? we are the same height, age, and weight...so I may "copy" your cal goal and see how it works for me too!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the final challenge Nat. Scale will not move but the pants are loose. I will take that. :laugh:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS (through Sun)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 4/7
    Limit sodium: 3/7
    70cups of water: 37/70
    Mirror Motivation: 1/5 (added late)

UC: 4/6
    OP: 4/6
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

If you haven't joined the Thanksgiving to New Year's challenge... then I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

I will let you know that at the moment we are growing quickly. Please don't be intimidated by the size of our group. I know that this time of year is when people start really thinking about holiday weight gain, New Year resoloutions, etc...

SO>...I'm almost certain our group size will start to dwindle.... BUT... I really want to see you all there if you are still interested.

The format will be VERY similar to this challenge...if not identical. You will (again) gain the chance of meeting some amazing people...while still completing things with the girls we have met here.

I love and care for you all and want you to know that each of you has made an impact on why I'm still on here logging! THANK YOU for that. Thanks for making me feel a responsibility to YOU!

Sincerely,

Tausha
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Personal
    ZigZag-1930/1130/1130 rotation-/6-T-2255, F-654, S-(neg) 776, S-2631, M-, T-, W-
    ZigZag-Avg goal net calories for week within 100 calories of target-1191/1430

Group Goals
    1) Exercise within your own limits - just enjoy what you workout
    2) Limit Sodium -3/6-T, F, S, S(no),
    3) Drink 10 cups Water Daily - add a shot of lemon to help with further water balance & flavour
    4) Tell yourself each day "The way I look today is the way my mind and will make me look"
  • Rynatat
    Options
    Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 3/7 - Rest day Saturday & didn't enjoy it
    Limit sodium: 4/7
    10 cups water p/day: 4/7
    Mirror Motivation: 3/5 (started Saturday)

Cannot believe it's only a couple more days! WOW! Time flies when you're doing Challenges!

What is everyones plans for TG? Are you just going to spend time with friends/family & eat to your hearts content (or beyond!) or are you planning on weighing, measuring & logging? Who's planning on working out or are you taking the time to relax?

For me, on Thursday, Hubz & I are going to spend the day with his family, but first he's agreed to go to the gym with me since they're open till Noon on TG :happy:
    The good thing is, thanx to my food allergies, I'll be bringing my own food for myself with me, so the only concern will be drinking! I'm also trying my hand at a really interesting recipe I saw for our desert - Chocolate Pumpkin Bars - I'll see if I can post the end result (and if they are a success!). Friday we're having dinner with my Mum - which is always healthy - but still plan on working out. Since Hubz has to work, I'll be able to go to the gym for a couple hours on Friday AM to burn off the previous day & prep for Friday evening :wink: Amazing how much my thought pattern has changed, not so much to workout so I can pig out, but weighing out my options & still working out to keep my body in the habit :happy:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Tara: ive gone up to 1680 which is my maintainance range and within 2 days i noticed a difference.

I think i was undereating and my body was hanging on to whatever i was eating. Im quite active on a daily basis but have set my settings to lightly active- so that could also be a contributing factor- ive also not been able to workout that much this week just gone so its probably that i was eating enough. Just means that i will have to eat more on days i do exercise. I will re-evaluate going back down to 1430 after thurs and see what happens. im averaging 1660 most days.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Exercise within your own limits: 4/7
    Limit sodium: 0/7
    70 cups of water: 65/70
    Mirror Motivation: 3/5

Under calories: 4/7
  • tjradd73
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS (through Mon)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 5/7
    70cups of water: 49/70
    Mirror Motivation: 2/5 (added late)

UC: 5/6
    OP: 5/6

Mariam-I still have mine set at 1200 for a base...but workout and burn 300-500cals daily and usually avg between 1450-1550 for my cals...I may see about upping it for the new challenge...we shall see!! thanks for the info :)

Tausha-I checked in to the new group...so I'll be there for sure!

My T-day plans...I work that night from 530pm-6am so I am making a T-day breakfast instead (Cranberry Fruit Salad, mashed potato pancakes, turkey hash, and pumpkin cinnamon rolls). I have already entered in the recipes into MFP, and will be logging and measuring everything!! If I go over a bit it's ok...but I am not planning on going over by much! Good luck everyone!!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Bump and sorry team purple for not weighing on time. I was suppose to weigh in Friday but got sick and couldn't do it until Sunday. Everybody here is doing such a great job.

I weighed in at 154 not much excercise as knee was giving me trouble. Will weigh in Wednesday morning this time for last week as heading on vacation on 23 rd evening.

Happy holidays everyone and hope every body have fun and amazing time!!!

Finish strong girls!! Awesome job everyone!!

Thanks team purple for all the support and Special shout out to Tausha for creating this challenge and making it happen.
  • Rynatat
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS (through Mon)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 5/7
    70cups of water: 49/70
    Mirror Motivation: 2/5 (added late)

UC: 5/6
    OP: 5/6

Mariam-I still have mine set at 1200 for a base...but workout and burn 300-500cals daily and usually avg between 1450-1550 for my cals...I may see about upping it for the new challenge...we shall see!! thanks for the info :)

Tausha-I checked in to the new group...so I'll be there for sure!

My T-day plans...I work that night from 530pm-6am so I am making a T-day breakfast instead (Cranberry Fruit Salad, mashed potato pancakes, turkey hash, and pumpkin cinnamon rolls). I have already entered in the recipes into MFP, and will be logging and measuring everything!! If I go over a bit it's ok...but I am not planning on going over by much! Good luck everyone!!

That TG Breakfast sounds delish!! Enjoy your early celebration & hope time flies by at work!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Here is the most up to date chart including the last two weigh-ins.

butterballbabies-11.jpg
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

If you haven't joined the Thanksgiving to New Year's challenge... then I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

I will let you know that at the moment we are growing quickly. Please don't be intimidated by the size of our group. I know that this time of year is when people start really thinking about holiday weight gain, New Year resoloutions, etc...

SO>...I'm almost certain our group size will start to dwindle.... BUT... I really want to see you all there if you are still interested.

The format will be VERY similar to this challenge...if not identical. You will (again) gain the chance of meeting some amazing people...while still completing things with the girls we have met here.

I love and care for you all and want you to know that each of you has made an impact on why I'm still on here logging! THANK YOU for that. Thanks for making me feel a responsibility to YOU!

Sincerely,

Tausha

I've slacked off the last few weeks of this challenge, but I'm still going to join the new one! Hoping to get my motivation back!! Thanks Tausha for being such a great leader!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS (through Tues)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 6/7
    Limit sodium: 5/7
    70cups of water: 61/70
    Mirror Motivation: 3/5 (added late)

UC: 6/6
    OP: 6/6

Nat-thanks girl!!! I hope everything turns out ok for the breakfast....I have never done T-day breakfast before :) Have a great Thanksgiving yourself :)

Karen-thanks for the chart!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Exercise within your own limits: 4/7
    Limit sodium: 0/7
    70 cups of water: 83/70
    Mirror Motivation: 3/5

Under calories: 4/7
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the NY's challenge- let me know if its a different thread?!?! I am falling off the wagon b/c i got my thing removed out of my leg & now have stitches and won't be active for at least another week:( really NOT happy about this- but i will take this week in stride... I will continue to eat right but won't be checking the scale.

SISTER STORY:
    I show up to a b-day party last saturday and see a sister i haven't seen in almost 2 months- as soon as i walk in she says "wow, look at you skinny"- i was happy and said "ya, i've lost a lot". She continues with "well did you stop drinking (beer)" i say "no as i raise a beer", then continues with "are you eating?" i said, "yes, just better".

So i try to take the compliment & leave it at that but she doesn't let up, so i walk away!! THEN, 2 hours later she see's me with a plate of food & says "i don't know how your losing weight with a plate like that" !!!! WTF!!!????

what a *****!!!! gotta love sisters:)

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have done some exercise, but not fitness dvd/ wii. more walking etc. weigh-in tomorrow but tom is here so i think i would of put on, only time will tell.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS (sod, h20, us, op not updated yet)

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 7/7
    Limit sodium: 5/7
    70cups of water: 61/70
    Mirror Motivation: 4/5 (added late)

UC: 6/6
    OP: 6/6
    :heart: Wt: 122.4lbs DOWN-3.2LBS THIS WEEK!!! WOOT!!!:drinker:

Jojo-I feel your pain on the backhanded compliment...I get em all the time....jealousy I tell ya!!! Keep doing what you're doin...it works!!! and don't bother listenin to other folks...doesn't pay most times!!! :) As for the new group...the thread was posted by Tausha a few pages back...lemme know if you can't find it still and I'm sure me (or someone) will repost it again!!!