bump
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    As of this evening I have 285 minutes logged. I am on my way to the Y now. Hopefully I will be adding another 80 minutes to that. Well, if I can talk my husband into picking up the girls from gymnastic, I could get in more. We shall see.

It is pouring outside with pink lightning flashing through the entire sky. I would love to stay home but cannot let my friends down! Or myself. The scales were up again today! Not sure if I have worked myself so hard that my body is now rebelling or what...I need to figure out why I keep gaining.

I have sporadic binge days. I sometimes see the scale creeping up and decide I don't care. On those days I eat whatever I want, good and bad and I do not exercise. Then I smack myself and get back on the program sometimes having days with a net of only 800 calories. This is all bad!!! I know!!!

I need to get it together! Please pray for me! I know I cannot do this alone. (Phil. 4:13)

D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    tonight is my "cheat day" do I won't be updating my totals for the nutrition part until tomorrow (after I know how horrible I did!)
    **************************************************************************************************
    TEAM YELLOW GOALS (through Mon-cept walks)

Cals burned: 1713
    WO mins: 248
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PERSONAL GOALS (through Sun)

OP: 3/5
    UC: 4/6
    Stay @ net (1200): actual-??
    Follow new WO plan for week: ??
    Last wks wt: 125.6lbs...............New wt: ??
    **************************************************************************************************

Laura-thanks girl!!! I know that I was glad to have someone such as yourself in on this challenge!! you challenged and pushed yourself every week, and did a GREAT JOB overall girl :drinker:

Tausha-I am super pumped for the New Year's Challenge...and I will keep my eyes peeled for the newbs!! thanks again for setting up this great challenge, and I am certain the EVERYONE did get SOMETHING postive from this!!!!:smooched:

Dee-you can do this!!! anytime you feel like you are slipping...please use your friends on MFP and on this challenge to help you push through...that is what we are here for...support!!! Stay strong, and remember....when the scale goes up a bit, that is NOT the time to NOT care and eat what you want...that is the time to get on the treadmill and show it who's boss!!!! GO GET SOME GIRL!!!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i have been a BAD teammate lately- sorry ladies- hoping i can have a fresh start tomorrow...
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    tonight is my "cheat day" do I won't be updating my totals for the nutrition part until tomorrow (after I know how horrible I did!)

PERSONAL GOALS (through Sun)

OP: 3/5

Laura-thanks girl!!! I know that I was glad to have someone such as yourself in on this challenge!! you challenged and pushed yourself every week, and did a GREAT JOB overall girl :drinker:

Tausha-I am super pumped for the New Year's Challenge...and I will keep my eyes peeled for the newbs!! thanks again for setting up this great challenge, and I am certain the EVERYONE did get SOMETHING postive from this!!!!:smooched:

Dee-you can do this!!! anytime you feel like you are slipping...please use your friends on MFP and on this challenge to help you push through...that is what we are here for...support!!! Stay strong, and remember....when the scale goes up a bit, that is NOT the time to NOT care and eat what you want...that is the time to get on the treadmill and show it who's boss!!!! GO GET SOME GIRL!!!:flowerforyou: :wink:

Thanks Tara! You and your man look so cute in your new picture! :0) Love it.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get home tomorrow..i am going to sweat my @$$ off tomorrow and the rest of the week..i will be on vaca until Monday!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Can't wait to get home tomorrow..i am going to sweat my @$$ off tomorrow and the rest of the week..i will be on vaca until Monday!!

Laura! I hope you have really enjoyed your time with family!! :0)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Challenge Update:

Cals Burned: 2691
    Exercise Mins: 318

Sun-Weds:
    Under Calories: 1/4
    Under Sodium: 1/4
    Exercise: 1/4
    RI30: 1/4
    C25K: 1/3
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options

Laura! I hope you have really enjoyed your time with family!! :0)

Thanks Tausha, i have enjoyed it but will be happy to sleep in my bed with my BF and get back to the daily workout grind!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    105 tonight!! so 390!

It takes such effort to get out the door and do this thing! I though by now it would be a lifestyle and therefore not be hard anymore but it still is.

NSV...I lifted tonight and was able to get through my entire routine in less time and with my recently upped weights (which are still light by many standards). Then I got on the Precor elliptical and cranked it out. What I noticed there is that even though my heart rate was high 160-170 my breathing remained smooth and steady. Also my heart rate recovers really quickly.

Now, the part that was bad is that I can feel my derriere resting on the back of my upper thigh again.

Ate well all day.

Thanks for the encouragement. I just need to stay consistent!

Have fun Laura!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options

PERSONAL GOALS (through Mon)

OP: 4/5

I did horrible at the potluck!:sad:

Jojo-come on girl...you can do this!:smokin:

Tausha-thanks!:smile:

Laura-let's finish this week out strong...i need to sweat some measure cals off too!!!!!:bigsmile:

DeeDee-nice workout girl!!! ps...it does get easier as time goes on...IMO!!! It took me a few months of doing it CONSISTENTLY(even though I dreaded it), and now it is nothing to just get up and do it...complete routine for me!:smooched:
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I did post my weigh-in on the 19th page on the last 1.
    This morning I got up @ 6am , done a workout (i love my bed to much in the morning) which I completed, my 2yr old said 5mins into the warm up this is boring :laugh: my 4yr old said I looked funny doing sit ups & won't do them.
    Thank-you all for the support & chats, they really helpped
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    This the 3rd time trying to post
    Tausha I posted my weight on page 19 of the other page before your updated to here
    I got up @ 6am (i really did) done a workout, 2yr old told me it is boring after 5mins of the warm up & my son said what are you doing uyou look silly. I was doing sit ups
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    This the 3rd time trying to post
    Tausha I posted my weight on page 19 of the other page before your updated to here
    I got up @ 6am (i really did) done a workout, 2yr old told me it is boring after 5mins of the warm up & my son said what are you doing uyou look silly. I was doing sit ups

Got it Nat! sorry if I missed it at first! Sometimes I get cross-eyes looking through all the numbers! haha..
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options

PERSONAL GOALS (through Mon)

OP: 4/5

I did horrible at the potluck!:sad:

Jojo-come on girl...you can do this!:smokin:

Tausha-thanks!:smile:

Laura-let's finish this week out strong...i need to sweat some measure cals off too!!!!!:bigsmile:

DeeDee-nice workout girl!!! ps...it does get easier as time goes on...IMO!!! It took me a few months of doing it CONSISTENTLY(even though I dreaded it), and now it is nothing to just get up and do it...complete routine for me!:smooched:

Sounds good! Let's get ta steppin'!!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well I don't feel incredibly bad...not seeing a whole lot of stuff from team Pink this week. I have done terrible, and the scale shows it. I just have not had it in me the last few weeks. I'm very pleased that I've broken my plateau, and don't think I couldn't have done it without the kick from this challenge.

Even though the scale is being my friend, I am down to a size 14, which is down from a 24 this time last year. So I feel VERY good about that. This challenge alone I've dropped 8lbs(right?) so I feel good about that as well, especially after being stuck for several months.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Personal Goals-
    ZigZag goals-1930/1130/1130 (net) Rotation-4/6: Th (1162)-Fr(3119)-Sa(1780)-Su(795)-Mo(1980)-Tu()-We()
    Avg goal net calories for week (within 100 cal of goal)- 1767/1430
    60g Protein-4/5: Th (64)-Fr (88)-Sa(89)-Su(37)-Mo(87)-Tu()-We()

Group Goals-
    1. Burn as many calories as you can! Th (440)-Fr (0)- Sa (0)-Su (450)- Mo(0)- Tu()- We()
    2. Try to have the most Exercise minutes out of your team! Th (61)-Fr (0)- Sa (0)-Su (50)- Mo(0)- Tu()- We()

Geez, it's like my brain says...'what, this is a goal...then dammit, I am sitting out on doing ___ this week'! I typically exercise about 6 hours a week, but whenever it is a goal, I don't! I have had a lot of night meetings and unable to do my 'mid afternoon' jog at work...guess I really need to focus on getting that back into my routine.

Pumped up my calories because I know that Thurs/Fri/Sat of this week will probably be low because I am camping. Will burn a lot of calories due to fighting (armored combat) for many hours and belly dancing at night...plus not eating much. Too bad it just happens to fall after this weeks challenge is over!

Maybe restarting fresh on a new challenge is what I need...I hope...