Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week to be weighing in at 183.0.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in... 167.6 (I hate this freaking plateau!)
    Personal Goals-
    :drinker: 1. ZigZag goals-1930/1130/1130 (net) Rotation-6/6: Th (1861)-Fr(1653)-Sa(1064)-Su(2520)-Mo(806)-Tu(1036)-We(1652)
    :drinker: 2. 60g Protein-5/5: Th (69)-Fr (69)-Sa(40))-Su(118)-Mo(63)-Tu(47)-We(66)

Group Goals-
    :drinker: 1. >30 Min Exercise- 6/5-Th (0)-Fr (1)-Sa(1)-Su(1)-Mo(1)-Tu(1)-We(1)
    :smile: 2. (Modified d/t zig zag) Avg goal net calories for week- 1513/1430
    :sad: 3. 10 c Water-2/5-Th (6)-Fr(10)-Sa (10)-Su(1)-Mo(7)-Tu(3)-We(2)
    :sad: 4. 3 Fr or Veg-1/5 -Th (0)-Fr (0)-Sa(3)-Su(0)-Mo(2)-Tu(0)-We(1)

Zig zag is going good, but still plateau'd (but I didn't go back up to my high weight, which is a good sign)
    Finally met my protein goal...will keep that on as personal goal to see if can do 2 weeks in a row
    I just don't like water...and I HATE fruits and veggies...will keep the F&V on for 1 a day this week to see if can try to get 1 in each day...then will go to 2...
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    150.8 hip hip horray!!! still not under 150, but happy enough... and i'll blame it on TOM! hehehe

Dr. today at 2:30- lets hope i get cleared!!!

gotta go...
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Weight for today is 165.0
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    checking in

=====================================
    GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 5/7
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 5/5
    10+Water cups: 5/5
    Under calories: 3/5 ( this one i dont really adhere to as i like to shake up my metabolism).
    =====================================

plus i weighed in at 123lbs which gives me a 1lb loss! woohoo! I have been getting up early to shred and on days i havent its because i run in the evening and i took a rest day yesterday. plus i actually feel quite good about my body and how i look in general. so im still fighting to lose the last few lbs but im happy with how far ive come! i think i forget that sometimes and focus on the last few lbs too much. feels fab to be a uk 8/10, especially in my 30s!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    125.6lbs which gives me a gain of 2.8lbs (I'll blame my cheat day on Tues)...no biggie...cuz as I have said...I will be makin up for it this week for sure! speaking of...what are our new goals??????

great job to those of you with a loss, keep pushing to those of us with a gain (even though we still did fairly well this week on the goals), and time to step it up a notch to those of you who fell off the wagon yet again!!! let's finish this out strong ladies!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    CW: 151
    Fruit and vegies: 7/7
    Workout 30 min: 7/7
    Under calorie:7/7
    Water: :noway:
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    So my computer was down the last few days...

Current weight is 206.4 so down 2.4lbs.!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for this week
    Lw =179.6lb (81.6kg)
    Tw =179.9lb (81.6kg) + 1.3lb sorry for the late post
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Checking in for this week not a loss. weighed in today. Expecting more but I can't after I ate a lot of junk yesterday.
    Weighing in at 153.6.

For group goals this week:

30+min excercise - 7/7
    3+ F&V - 5/5
    10+cups water. - 5/5
    Under cals - 6/7
    Cals burned - 3348/5000

Flunking on my goals this week which is not good and the reason for not loosing any weight this week.

But everybody else is doing awesome. So proud of our group and others too who stick to this challenge up until the end. It,s been an awesome journey.

Tausha. - thanks for spreadsheet. And if you are thinking if starting a new challenge count me in if you don't mind.

Laura - you are doing awesome. The weight gain you see will go down. Have a fun visit with your family.

Kristen - I hope you feel better soon. It's amazing you exercised even when you were sick. That's good

Tara - you will loose those pounds before you know it. If anybody knows how to do that it's you girl!!! Have to have some fun too :).

Kory - congratulations on coming first in the dance competition. Awesome job and you are doing awesome in the challenge also. Congrats for the weight loss too.

Reene - as usual you did awesome on the goals last week.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    UPDATED TO THS POINT!

A day late..but here's the challenge for the week!

1. Burn as many calories as you can!
    2. Try to have the most Exercise minutes out of your team! So...encourage and challenge your team members. Send them messages with your number of exercise minutes.... Ask what they've done??

:0)

Add any personal challenges you want, but I think this "friendly" competetion may help us kick it in gear since we are nearing the end of our journey!

Keep it up girls. Hang in there.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I've really done terrible. My weight is 272.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hope you all get focused/stay focused and go into this weekend STRONG!!! Gobbles is just around the corner - kick it up you turkey's!!!

have a great weekend ladies!!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    has anyone noticed our team banners are gone? What happened?

Anyway, I'm setting up my goals for the week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    TEAM PURPLE GOALS:

Calories Burned:
    Exercise Minutes:
    PERSONAL GOALS:

Bed Before 12 Midnight: 1/7
    Up Before 9am: 1/7
    Turbo Workouts: x/4
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hope you all get focused/stay focused and go into this weekend STRONG!!! Gobbles is just around the corner - kick it up you turkey's!!!

have a great weekend ladies!!!

Thanks JoJo! :0)

You're doing amazing by the way.

I'm still hoping to hit the 10 pound mark by Thanksgiving! I know I can do it!!
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did another weigh in today due to the sodium load from earlier in the week. 256! Down another 3 pounds. I was so excited I scheduled in an additional late afternoon walk. Feeling inspired!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Keerti-thanks girl!!!!! We can BOTH do this....stay strong and finish strong!:flowerforyou:

Jojo-you got it girl!!! let's do this!!!:bigsmile:

Tausha-when they revamped MFP they got rid of our extra banners and your personal signatures...sucks!!!!:grumble:

Pat-AWESOME JOB on your huge loss this week!!! Keep it up and you will for sure reah your personal T-day goal!!!!:drinker:

:heart: FYI~DON'T FORGET WHEN WE REACH THE END OF THIS PAGE...YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, AND *BUMP* ON THE NEW THREAD TO KEEP YOUR SPOT!!!!:heart:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    :bigsmile: OK TEAM YELLOW...LET'S DO THIS!!!! ARE WE IN AGREEANCE TO COUNT ONLY ACTUAL EXERCISE MINUTES?? (not cleaning, grocery shopping, or other normal daily activities?):bigsmile:

**************************************************************************************************
    TEAM YELLOW GOALS (through Thurs)

Cals burned: 423
    WO mins: 56
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PERSONAL GOALS

OP: 0/5
    UC: 1/6
    Stay @ net (1200): actual-??
    Follow new WO plan for week: ??
    Last wks wt: 125.6lbs...............New wt: ??
    **************************************************************************************************
  • tjradd73
    Options
    TEAM YELLOW GOALS (through Fri)

Cals burned: 423
    WO mins: 56
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PERSONAL GOALS

OP: 1/5
    UC: 2/6
    Stay @ net (1200): actual-??
    Follow new WO plan for week: ??
    Last wks wt: 125.6lbs...............New wt: ??
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, still not tracking everything just yet, but I will check in and keep you up to date and let you know I'm still here..yesterday I started off our new week with buying a winter running outfit at a local thrift store, tried it, on..and ran out in a 5 mile test run..looked so tiny at first, and thought there was no way..but it proved me wrong! So pretty much working on this week is some strength training, fruits/veggies, and work on my water! Theres just those cold days and drinking water makes me feel colder..but im working on it! Hope you guys, have a fab week! :bigsmile: