cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Hey all, checking in through yesterday.

=====================================
    GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 5/5
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 3/5
    10+Water cups: 3/5
    Under calories: 3/5 I was actually spot on for my calories for the day! I'm counting it!
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

Log everything (goal is 4/7 days. So far I've done it 1 day so I hope to do it the next 3 at least) 2/7
    Try to limit sodium! no, still not working.
    Do the house stuff that has been slacking for the past month (well, some of it, Rome wasn't built in a day!) um, no on this too!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    between the leftover Halloween candy & getting a call back for a second Mammogram- I did NOT have a very successful weekend food/beer-wise. BUT I am trying to stay positive- will find out more after my appt. Thursday- wish me luck!

At least going for a run always clears my head like a reset button!

Also, started up 6W6P today - so hoping for a fresh start & lose this beer gut!! (maybe if my dumbass stopped drinking the beer i wouldn't have a gut!!!)- wouldn't that be the SIMPLE solution- LOL

GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 3/5
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 2/5
    10+Water cups: ?/5
    Under calories: 1/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

RUN/WALK MILES: 4/5

• KaeChelle
    Options
    Sorry this is so late!

butterballbabies-10.jpg
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ======================================
    GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 4/5
    Cups of water: 88
    Under calories: 3/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

Take time to read: 5/7
    30 minutes of strength training: 2/7
    Calories burned: 3479/4000
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Jo Jo~ Hope everything goes well at the doctor! :flowerforyou:

Karen~ Thanks for the chart!

Laura`~Good Job!

Challenge Update:

Under Calories: 4/5
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 5/5
    10+ Cups of Water: 5/5
    30+ minutes of exercise: 5/5
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    AFM-still not feeling well and decided to take a cheat day today vs Thursday...so I may not have a good number on the scale for this weeks weigh-in...but I know that I will for sure on next weeks!!

Jojo-Good luck on your appt Thursday!

Laura and Renee-awesome job this week ladies!!!!

*****LAST WEEKS STATS (out of 26 people)*****

~8 people with a loss
    ~11 people with an even
    ~7 people with a gain
  • tjradd73
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE!! (updated through Tue)

>30min WO..............5/5
    UC..............................4/6
    Cups of H20.............61/70
    >3 F/V.........................4/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS

OP..............6/5
    UCrb..........3/5
    US..............3/5
    Cal avg for week 1450.....actual~??
    Weight: 11/2-122.8 ......... 11/9-TBA
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Personal Goals-
    :smile: 1. ZigZag goals-1930/1130/1130 (net) Rotation-5/6: Th (1861)-Fr(1653)-Sa(1064)-Su(2520)-Mo(806)-Tu(1036)-We(
    :smile: 2. 60g Protein-4/5: Th (69)-Fr (69)-Sa(40))-Su(118)-Mo(63)-Tu(47)-We(

Group Goals-
    :drinker: 1. >30 Min Exercise- 5/5-Th (0)-Fr (1)-Sa(1)-Su(1)-Mo(1)-Tu(1)-We(
    :smile: 2. (Modified d/t zig zag) Under avg goal net calories for week- 1490/1430
    :sad: 3. 10 c Water-2/5-Th (6)-Fr(10)-Sa (10)-Su(1)-Mo(7)-Tu(3)-We(
    :sad: 4. 3 Fr or Veg-1/5 -Th (0)-Fr (0)-Sa(3)-Su(0)-Mo(2)-Tu(0)-We(

Got a couple of days in there with 10 cups of water...think that is a first. Actually got 3 servings of fruits in on Saturday. Think I may keep this as a personal goal (but take down to try for one serving a day, and up it if I can)

I am liking the zig zag, but hasn't bopped me off of the plateau yet (but I had a string of bad days last week). Will keep trying it to see...still hoping!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Hey all, checking in through yesterday.

GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 6/5
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 4/5
    10+Water cups: 4/5
    Under calories: 3/5 I was actually spot on for my calories for the day! I'm counting it!
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

Log everything (goal is 4/7 days. So far I've done it 1 day so I hope to do it the next 3 at least) 2/7
    Do the house stuff that has been slacking for the past month (well, some of it, Rome wasn't built in a day!) um, no on this too!

Didn't finish my diary yesterday. Went to a friend's house for a clothing party and had a glass of wine and lots of little munchies. No clue what all I ate but there was a lot of it! Bought a new pair of jeans and a really cute top that I can wear to holiday parties. The best part was the clothing rep had me try on a pair of 4's to see how they fit. THEY FIT! (O.k., they were a little tighter in the thighs than I like to be honest-but they zipped and everybody said they looked great! I still got the 6's though).

I've gotten some of the household stuff done but still lots looming over me. Gotta get off this computer and go do some of it!

Jojo, good luck at the doctor, we'll be thinking of you!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing such a amazing job this week . I have done ok but i have been sick some i am going to exercise later on tonight ! Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow ! Go Team Purple !
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    ======================================
    GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 4/5
    Cups of water: 104
    Under calories: 3/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

Take time to read: 6/7
    30 minutes of strength training: 2/7
    Calories burned: 3677/4000

Didn't do as well this week. I am sort of okay with it because I spent time with my honey outside of our home! I leave tomorrow for my sister's in Montana. I will still be logging and all but I know I won't get as much exercise in as I usually do! Great job this week and goodluck with weigh-ins!

Laura
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Finally checking in for the week. My schedule has been everywhere but here. Between having relatives visit, then doing quilt retreats 2 weekends in a row was great fun but I fell behind in my workouts. Finally getting back to swimming in the mornings. How I missed it. Weight check in is 259.
    exercise days 3/7
    calories burned 1004
    3+ Fruits/Vegs 5/7
    cups water 30
    under cals 5/7
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Angie-congrats on fitting into the size 4's!!! I was stoked when I could squeeze my butt into my first 4's too!! :bigsmile:

Kris-hope you feel better soon...I too, haven't been feeling quite up to par the past few days...hopefully we will both have a better week next week!:flowerforyou:

Pat-not too bad for the week...and you had a loss!! congrats!:drinker:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE!! FINALS

>30min WO..............6/5
    UC..............................5/6
    Cups of H20.............73/70
    >3 F/V.........................5/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS

OP..............7/5
    UCrb..........5/5
    US..............4/5
    Cal avg for week 1450.....actual~1708~oops!!!!!
    Weight: 11/2-122.8 ......... 11/9-TBA

Well it wasn't a PERFECT week for me...but I plan on making up for my FEW flaws this upcoming week!!! I will post my weight either tomorrow or Friday! Good luck ladies!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE!! FINALS

30min WO..............5/7 total: 653 minutes
    UC..............................4/7 coming in a total of 152 calories over for the week.
    Cups of H20.............51/70 only hit 10 cups on 2 days.
    3 F/V.........................5/7 with a total of 17 servings.

My weight is up AGAIN.... 127.4

I am hoping it is sore muscles. I have a calf muscle that has been hurting for 4 days now! UGH!

Hope you all do better than I am doing. I am so discouraged.

D
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hey there! Sorry I wasn't active but I took a week off from exercise and logging (the scale shows it). But my body needed the break. I had constant soreness and felt fatigued. Unfortunately, during that break my weight went up. I'm at 136.2. I should get it back down again now that I'm feeling better and back into my routine.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    updated to this point.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Okay, this sucks, but I weighed in this morning at 167.4. That's a 3.6lb gain!!! Now, I had a lot of weird stuff happen to me this last week with my body. Long story short, I had a 2nd period in 2 weeks so I don't know if my body is just out of whack because of it. Then I am leaving tonight to go to my sister's in Montana so I doubt I will lose any weight while there (fingers crossed that I will though!!!). I still want to be in my goal by Thanksgiving and I think I can lose this weight when I get back before the big day.

Laura
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    240 again this week.

Exercise AT LEAST 30 Minutes 5 out of 7 days
    2. Under Calories 5 of 7 Days
    3. At least 10 cups of Water 5 of 7 days
    4. At least 3 Fruits or Veggies servings 5 of 7 days!

11/3- 30 MINS ON WII STEP, UNDER CALORIES, 12 CUPS WATER, 6 FRUITS AND VEG
    11/4- 20 MINS ON WII STEP, UNDER CALORIES, 6 CUPS WATER, 2 FRUIT AND VEG
    11/5- 0 MIN EXERCISE, OVER CALORIES, 4 CUPS WATER, 2 FRUIT AND VEG
    11/6- 60 MIN WALK, UNDER CALORIES,12 CUPS WATER, 5 FRUIT AND VEG
    11/7- 0 MIN EXERCISE,UNDER CALORIES, 10 CUPS WATER, 4 FRUIT AND VEG
    11/8- 35 MIN EXERCISE, UNDER CALORIES, 8 CUPS WATER, 5 FRUIT AND VEG
    11/9- 60 MIN EXERCISE, UNDER CALORIES, 8 CUPS WATER, 2 FRUIT AND VEG

TOTAL FOR WEEK- EXERCISE 5/7 DAYS, UNDER CALORIES 7/7 DAYS, 10= CUPS WATER 3/7 DAYS, 3 FRUIT AND VEG 4/7 DAYS... NOT BAD!!!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Checking in through Wednesday

GROUP GOALS

30+ Minutes of exercise: 7/5
    3+ Fruits/Veggies: 5/5
    10+Water cups: 5/5
    EXTRA PERSONAL GOALS:

I did pretty well at the group challenges except for the under calorie part but some of that was never finishing logging for the day so I may have been under (but probably not!). However, I failed miserable at the personal goals. I've gotten into a really bad habit of logging up to dinner and then stopping especially if I have room. I'll just nibble a lot and not keep track of it. That's what got me here in the first place so that has GOT to stop. Unfortunately, with our cruise just around the corner and holiday parties immediately after that, I'm gonna have many days where I won't be able to log everything. I will just have to be really dedicated to log on those days where I don't go out.

Sodium remains my nemesis. Part of it is cheese. I LOVE cheese and it has tons of sodium in it (including laughing cow wedges) so I'm gonna have to either live with the sodium (and I don't have any health issues from it) and up the water a little more or give up cheese and I can't see that happening.

The house stuff is getting done. I'm gonna get the pool dealt with today, I have a bunch of returns that need to be boxed up and taken to the post office and then I"m either gonna do some filing with a movie playing in the background or put our vacation pictures in an album.

Weigh in was 138.6. Think it's the same and I'm not unhappy about it. I've been working out a lot and mixing it up so I've got a lot of muscle soreness and I've been eating pretty much what I want when I want it with no regard to if it fits in my calories. Would love to see 137 next week before we go on our cruise. I'll be exercising every day but not as hard as here at home and I'll be eating restaurant foods for 8 days so know the sodium will be through the roof as well as the calories.

Laura, have a great time with your sister and don't sweat the scale. It does sound like your body is out of whack right now.

Donna, don't give up. You've done amazing and it may well be sore muscles. You've been doing different things and your body reacts to that.

Good luck everybody!