"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,716 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

Football practice: 2 hours. Still limited in what I could do. Punted, practiced as a DE.

Food: on target.
    You're making me miss football. Keep it up!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Cardio : 45 minute group kick (cardio kick boxing) and 1 hour group blast (high intensity, high impact step aerobics) classes. I don't know calorie burn for those LOL
    Strength: I am in week 7 of Bret Contreras' Strong Curves Advanced Gluteal Goddess program so today was workout A

4 sets of 8 reps 155 lb barbell hip thrusts supersetted with 4 sets of 8 90 lb seated cable rows
    warm up sets plus 4 sets of 8 145 lb back squats supersetted with warm up sets plus 4 sets of 8 60 lb bench press and during rest I did sets of 3 negative neutral grip pull ups
    3 sets of 12 75 lb good mornings
    2 sets of 15 (each leg) 20 lbs standing cable hip abductions
    2 sets of 20 (each side) 35 lb db side bends
    2 sets of 15 ab rollouts

plus I added 3 sets of 8 bend over one armed kb rows at 35 lbs and more neutral pull up negatives and was able to pull myself all the way up (chin clearing bar) between two neurals once :)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Cardio : 45 minute group kick (cardio kick boxing) and 1 hour group blast (high intensity, high impact step aerobics) classes. I don't know calorie burn for those LOL
    Strength: I am in week 7 of Bret Contreras' Strong Curves Advanced Gluteal Goddess program so today was workout A

4 sets of 8 reps 155 lb barbell hip thrusts supersetted with 4 sets of 8 90 lb seated cable rows
    warm up sets plus 4 sets of 8 145 lb back squats supersetted with warm up sets plus 4 sets of 8 60 lb bench press and during rest I did sets of 3 negative neutral grip pull ups
    2 sets of 15 ab rollouts

plus I added 3 sets of 8 bend over one armed kb rows at 35 lbs and more neutral pull up negatives and was able to pull myself all the way up (chin clearing bar) between two neurals once :)
    Welcome!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! No clients this morning and 3 tonight. Window estimate today. We'll see how much they'll cost to replace.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: I did okay yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

2 sets of 15 ab rollouts

Welcome! Nice workout!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Tuesday!!

Football practice: did running and all conditioning drills (hop over cone, backpedals, sprints, shuffles, etc). Had to watch scrimmage, as still not cleared for pads.

Food: on target. Finally feel like I'm getting my eating back in control.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Tuesday!!

Football practice: did running and all conditioning drills (hop over cone, backpedals, sprints, shuffles, etc). Had to watch scrimmage, as still not cleared for pads.

I love conditioning drills.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 2 clients this morning and kbox and TKO tonight.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9 to level 15 (300 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 8x8

Assessment: Did okay yesterday. Lack of water may have hindered scale movement this morning.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Tuesday!!

I love conditioning drills.

Love the profile pic!

Those conditioning drills about kill me. They've really improved my fitness.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! No clients this morning and 3 tonight! BIL and SIL and my niece are coming from SD tonight to stay with us on the weekend!

Assessment: Retaining some water today.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Football practice. Did sprinting and all the conditioning drills. Should be able to fully practice one day next week.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients today and just TKO tonight! Going to stop in for a Q&A session this morning by our interim CEO about the state of our gym and future plans.

Cardio run/jog- 3 mi (500 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Steady right now.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then and strength class. Sampler Saturday here at my gym! All classes will be 30 minutes long, but continue back to back from 8:00 till 1:00pm today. With BIL and SIL in town, we're going to a birthday party first, then to my FIL's for dinner.

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Ate Mexican yesterday, but well within calorie range.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Football practice. We didn't do any hitting, so I was able to fully participate today. A lot of sprinting, conditioning, and special teams work.

Food: Didn't track. Not enough veggies, but probably close to target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 2 clients this morning, one later this evening then TKO class. Last week of the month! Let's finish it strong!

Cardio: stepmill- level 9-15 30 min (500 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: With a birthday party and family dinner, I did okay.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! No clients this morning and 3 tonight. Supposed to rain today. Good day to do some extra cardio at the gym.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: I did okay yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Football practice: runs, sprints, conditioning, receiver work. About 2 hours.

Food: on target
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 2 clients this morning and kbox and TKO tonight. Rain today. Looks like indoor cardio today.

Assessment: One of my better days.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! No clients this morning and 3 tonight! More rain today, so more indoor cardio.

Assessment: Steady.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

Football practice: 2 hours. Finally able to fully practice! Conditioning, skill drills, lineman work, offense vs defense drill.

Food: on target