"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Happy Wednesday!

Didn't do a full workout, due to birthday dinner, but threw in something:

Pushups: 3x10

Squats: 3x10

Plank: 1x60sec

Food: birthday cake! Probably ate a little over maintenance.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! No clients this morning and 2 tonight. Roof is done and all that has to be done is new downspouts to be put in.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 12,10,8,6 x 4 sets

Assessment: I did good, but lots of sodium.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Thursday!!

Cardio: 3 mile run, easy pace. Thunderstorms plus had to work late, so short run. 35 minutes.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! New client this morning, one tonight then TKO. My BIL is visiting this weekend.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Way over calories yesterday.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Yippeee..............it's Friday.

Yesterday's exercise: Almost all arms and it felt great.

Foam roller/stretches. 17 min calisthenics warmup including 2X 10 standard pushups, 2X 15 situps w/10 lb med ball, 2X 20 crunch twists w/10 lb med ball, 60 sec reverse plank, 2X 40 sec forearm plank w/elevated leg and kickouts, 2X 20 swissball crunches w/25 lb plate, 2X 12 back extensions w/10 lb plate, 2X 10 hanging leg lifts w/straight leg. 5 min bike, 45 min strength training incl progressive leg press 15@310 lbs, 12@ 400 lbs, 8 @ 490 lbs, 3X 12 renegade rows w/15 lbs, 5X 5 bench press from 65 lbs to 80 lbs, 3X 5 OHP w/45 lbs, 3X 10 each side one arm row from bench w/30 lbs, 3X 12 overhead standing tricep extension w/15/15 lbs, 3X 12 standing bicep curl w/15/15 lbs, 3X 10 inner thigh @ 90.

Today's exercise: Woke up at the beach so took a long walk before heading home and back to work.

Food: Yesterday was bad but I enjoyed it, today will be back to normal.

Have a nice weekend!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning just strength class. Kicking it with BIL and SIL and my niece and nephew this weekend.

Strength: NONE

Assessment: The past 2 days have be bad for me calorie wise.
  • ninerbuff
    Good job you 2! Have a great weekend!
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Saturday!

Cardio: Ran the Yuri's Night 5K this morning. Time of 28:47. Got 3rd place in my age group! Was also my third best 5K time ever.

Food: Finished off the birthday pie, so over.
  • luluinca
    My best friend from high school (a really long time ago) has been here for two days from Idaho................so no exercise, a little wine and some out of my normal routine food.....

Tomorrow back to work!
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Sunday!

No official exercise, but about 3 hours of yard work due to storms on Friday night...branches cleaned up, gutters cleaned, cut up a tree that fell. Part of why I stay in shape, so I can handle that kind of work by myself.

Food: on target (finally)
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 1 client this morning, 1 this evening then new TKO session. Supposed to get new downspout put in today.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: I did okay. Could have been much better.
  • ninerbuff
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!

Cardio: Ran the Yuri's Night 5K this morning. Time of 28:47. Got 3rd place in my age group! Was also my third best 5K time ever.

Food: Finished off the birthday pie, so over.
    Congrats girl!

• ninerbuff
    luluinca wrote: »
    My best friend from high school (a really long time ago) has been here for two days from Idaho................so no exercise, a little wine and some out of my normal routine food.....

Tomorrow back to work!
    Cool. I haven't personally seen any best friends from high school in over 15 years now.
  • luluinca
    I'm back on track after a great weekend. I'll be seeing my friend again Friday and Sat as a bunch of us are going to the beach together. Then she'll be off to Idaho again and I won't see her for another 5 or 6 years probably. We had a blast though.

Today I'm back to my normal routine. Today was a light workout because I meet with my trainer tomorrow and I need to make sure I'm not worn out going in..... ;)

Exercise: Foam roller/stretches. 30 min calisthenics/strength training including 3X 10 standard pushups, 3X 10 situps w/10 lb ball, 3X 20 crunch twists w/10 lb ball, 3X 10 renegade rows w/17.5 lbs, 20 squats, 2X 60 sec forearm plank w/elevated leg and 15 kickouts, 2X 12 back extensions w/10 lb plate, 2X 10 incline side crunch twists, 2X 10 hanging leg lifts, progressive single leg press 12@ 180 lbs> 10 @ 200 lbs> 8 @ 220 lbs. 30 min swim.

Food: On target with calories and macros, right around 1650.

Happy Monday!
  • luluinca
    I had another productive day today. Met with my trainer and for the first time I did forward frog jumps. It's so funny because when he gives me something I've never done before my first reaction is "I don't think I can do that" and he always says "Just try one"...............and there I go. They were actually easy and by the end I was lengthening my stride and really had no problem whatsoever. It reminded me of the day he challenged me with Turkish Getups. This is why it's so beneficial having a trainer..............for the challenge and the confidence.

Exercise: Foam roller/stretches. 10 min calisthenics warm-up including pushups, squats, leg swings, renegade rows, forearm planks w/elevated leg and kickouts, reverse plank. 55 minute strength training w/Brent including 3X 10 TRX high row, 3X 20 reverse lunge high pull w/20/20 Kettlebells, 3X 20 walking lunge pause press w/12/12 over head dumbbells, 3X 20 forward frog jumps, 3X 10 inner thigh w/90.

Food: Nice day with lots of protein and just under 1700 calories...........macros all good!

Hope you're all having a great week!
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Tuesday!

Took Monday as a rest day due to working late and sore hamstrings.

Strength training:

Goblet squats: 4x5x25lb

Dead Lifts: 2x5x135lb

Barbell Glute Bridge: 3x5x155lb

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Some how I forgot to post yesterday! Good work by you 2!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, strength class tonight then TKO. Lawn work today.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Just okay yesterday.
  • luluinca
    A really busy Wednesday here but I hung in there okay.

Exercise: Walked the dog 2.62 miles at a brisk pace and took the hilly route.

Food: A little lower today, but only because I was too busy to eat. Luckily that doesn't happen often. :)

Inching our way to the weekend!!!
  • brandiuntz
    edited April 2015
    Happy Wednesday!!

Cardio: 5.5 mile run, easy pace. Gearing up for my first 25km (15.5 mile) race this weekend! This Saturday will be my first time running more than 13.1 miles.

Food: on target. Got to stay disciplined for the next few days!