"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good evening, forgot to post earlier

Strength: Back, Biceps and Abs done

Cardio: nothing yet

Missed yesterday, so did yesterday lifting program today, and that took my cardio away
    Hopefully I can make it up on weekend
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Trying a new app to see how it works when I ride.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, broccoli and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Hey Gang!

Strength: Shoulders, Traps, Calves done!

Cardio: not yet

Assessment: The only thing that makes sense in my life right now, are the workouts, nothing else does. so, assessment doesn't make sense!

@luluinca sorry, just noticed your comment, thank you for the compliment, but I still have a long way to go, to get to your level! you are never, ever a weak anything! you are awesome!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning, then yard duty. Gonna watch ARRIVAL later today.

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Flanken short rib.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!!

Strength: Legs and Abs! I am sure i'll have a six pack, by the end of this program!

Cardio: none yet
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! A couple of sessions this morning then some needed shopping to do for next weeks holiday.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in since Wednesday but my daughter came in on Thursday from CO and it's been a whirlwind trip. I did do another 30 min home workout on Thursday morning and then Saturday we "walked" the 5K Turkey Trot. I was unhappy about not being able to run it so we made costumes on Friday to make it more fun. This week I've decided not to do any extra walking because my knee is still pretty bad but I will be at the gym at least 4 days!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

8vwg30qfucij.jpg

f4l64kui821v.jpg

• ninerbuff
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Haven't checked in since Wednesday but my daughter came in on Thursday from CO and it's been a whirlwind trip. I did do another 30 min home workout on Thursday morning and then Saturday we "walked" the 5K Turkey Trot. I was unhappy about not being able to run it so we made costumes on Friday to make it more fun. This week I've decided not to do any extra walking because my knee is still pretty bad but I will be at the gym at least 4 days!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

8vwg30qfucij.jpg

f4l64kui821v.jpg
    Great costumes! Glad you had fun with your DD!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. DD is off the whole week, so I have to get up earlier to do my workouts so she doesn't have to hang an extra hour at the gym with me.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Okay weekend. Did some shopping for Thanksgiving and watched football.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Thanks Niner. We had so much fun that she wants to plan our trips to CO and hers here to CA around 5K's. I'm hoping next year I'll be able to run one again!

Cardio: Not much in the way of cardio until I see my Ortho in two weeks. I've been walking but only because I had that 5K to get through. My knee is not doing very well so I'm going to give it a break now and see what the doc says. Soooooo, all strength training all the time.....LOL, unless I force myself to get into the gym pool.

Strength: Did a 35 min home workout of calisthenics and shoulder rehab lifting light weights but lots of reps.

Assessment: Last weekend was a lost cause because of eating out, having company for too many meals and just not really logging or exercising except for the walk. Still at the same weight for now so that's good anyway.

Have a great week everyone!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Love the pictures, looks like so much fun!

Strength: Chest, Triceps, Calves
    I have selecttech adjustable dumbbells weighing from 5_52.5 lbs. Today I officially used the whole 52.5 lbs for calf raises, and it didn't kill me.
    Cardio: Hopefully Wednesday

Assessment: I'm a emotional mess, and the stress is balooning me up, even tho I'm not overeating. Hopefully better days will come and I stop this crazy move in opposite direction.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Just some laundry to do.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Hello friends!!!

Strength: Back, Biceps, Abs

Cardio: tomorrow

• luluinca
    Options
    Ended up with a flu bug yesterday and while feeling a bit better today I have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow here so not much of a workout for a few days I guess. I may try to get a couple of home workouts in for about 30 to 40 minutes each but otherwise I'll be at the gym by Saturday again.

Hope you all have a great weekend coming up and a nice Thanksgiving!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Take care of you and feel better soon!

Strength: none

Cardio: Tapout XT: Muay Thai

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Day before Thanksgiving and got all my grocery shopping done for cooking!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: McDonald's salad because I was too lazy to cook.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Strength: Shoulders, Traps, Calves

Cardio: None, well maybe later
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving!!! 1 client this morning and just doing my own workout before heading out to relatives to party!

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spring rolls yesterday for dinner!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving you guys!

Got a 30 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab workout done at home yesterday and today I just spent my day in the kitchen.

Thinking about wearing my gym clothes out tomorrow while I hit a couple of stores for Black Friday and then going in for some weights! Still feeling a bit puny from the stomach thing this week so I probably won't be pigging out on dinner tonight.....LOL.

I lost a pound this week but it may not stick since I was feeling a little puny and didn't eat much..........normally that kind of loss comes right back!

Anyway, looking forward to a quiet family dinner, only 6 of us this year since we had our bit TG party last weekend here, and then the rest of the weekend to shop and decorate! I love this 4 day weekend!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! I'm set for 4 clients, but let's see who comes in. It's very common for people to cancel last minute after a holiday.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Of course Thanksgiving partying!!