"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! I actually caught a cold on Thursday morning sometime and it's wiped me out. Basically because it affects my asthma and I don't have a refill prescription until Monday. So I'm just staying at home today and watching free HBO, SHOWTIME.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Had Udon last night. Helped with my cold.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Nothing but lots of time in the kitchen on Thanksgiving but yesterday I decided to put about 45 minutes in between calisthenics, shoulder rehab and a short walk with the dog.
    Today:

30 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab warm-up

55 min strength training including
    5X8 single leg dead lifts w/45 lb kettle bell
    4X10 assisted pull-ups
    4X12 close grip cable lat pulldown w/70
    4X12 straight arm lat pulldowns w/50
    4X12 seated rows w/70
    4X10 straight bar supinated curl w/30
    4X12 preacher curl w/15
    4X10 hammer curl w/12.5
    4X25 wrist curl w/5
    3X10 outer and inner thigh w/70
    3X10 glute master w/40

Felt great to be back at the gym after almost a week but I wish my knee felt better............:(

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!!!

Strength: Shortcut to Size: Legs and Abs and Chisel: Total Body

Cardio: none
  • luluinca
    Options
    Looks like I'll be doing my home workout this week, hubby has surgery tomorrow so I don't plan on being able to get to the gym. I have some weights and room to do situps/pushups/lunges/goblet squats plus my shoulder therapy and foam rolling. That's my plan for now!

I've lost one pound on my quest to lose another 10 and considering the Thanksgiving break I'll take that!

Hope you all have a great week!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Back to the grind till Christmas.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Felt better after a couple of days of a cold and asthma.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Laundry and decorations today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Taking care of Christmas decorations today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo and rice.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Sooooo, hubby's surgery is done and we're just resting at home for a few days but I am getting my little home workouts in most days. Today was about 35 minutes of weights doing shoulder rehab and then calisthenics including situps, pushups, planks, lunges, squats and a few other things. I'm also foam rolling every day and doing some dynamic stretching. Looks like I'll be able to get back to the gym by Friday morning.....yippeee!

Keep killing it you two!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Longsilog for dinner!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Sooooo, hubby's surgery is done and we're just resting at home for a few days but I am getting my little home workouts in most days. Today was about 35 minutes of weights doing shoulder rehab and then calisthenics including situps, pushups, planks, lunges, squats and a few other things. I'm also foam rolling every day and doing some dynamic stretching. Looks like I'll be able to get back to the gym by Friday morning.....yippeee!

Keep killing it you two!
    Glad it went well! And keep up your own rehab. Eventually you'll be able to do more.

• luluinca
    Options
    Happy Friday Gang!

Finally getting back to a somewhat normal routine and got a good workout in this morning. I have an appt with my ortho on Monday finally about my knee so hopefully I'll get some answers and a plan of attack soon. My shoulder is completely healed and really back to 100% so I'm building up strength again there but still doing the reahab as a warmup to lifting, especially on upper body days.

Cardio: Nothing right now

Strength: 25 min calisthenics, shoulder rehab and cardio rope

60 min strength training including

4X12 cable rows w/28/28
    4X12 shoulder shrugs w/95lbs
    4X12 rear delt flys w/40
    4X10 Arnold press w/15/15 lbs
    4X12 single arm lateral raise w/12.5
    4X15 seated calf raises w/60
    4X12 kneeling leg extensions w/15 lbs
    4X12 outer thigh w/70
    4X10 glute master w/40

Assessment: I've lost a little over a pound of the last 10 I've decided I want to lose so the Thanksgiving feast didn't set me back anyway! We'll see how I do over Christmas.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Finish up putting Christmas decor and then off to a friends Christmas get together and gift exchange!

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Did a 35 minute calisthenics and shoulder rehab workout at home yesterday but made it to the gym this morning.

Cardio: Not yet, waiting for my ortho appt tomorrow to see what he thinks I can safely do

Strength: 25 min calisthenics and hip/shoulder warm-up

55 min strength training including

4X12 incline dumbbell bench press w/15/15
    4X8 bench press w/75 lbs
    4X8 assisted hanging dips
    4X10 upward cable flys w/17/17
    4X12 skull crushers w/15/15
    4X12 reverse grip tricep push down w/60
    4X15 preacher press w/15/15 lbs
    4X12 cross cable chest press w/23/23
    3X12 outer thigh w/60
    3X12 seated calf raise w/60

Assessment: Lost a little more weight, close to half a pound so I'm progressing nicely in that department anyway!

Have a great Football Sunday!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Had fun this weekend with friends and watch "Moana" on my friends "underground" streaming. Good movie.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: I overate on Saturday, but made up for it on Sunday with some extra labor work.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Mow the lawn today.
    Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo and rice.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Just riding today and a little clean up.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and vegetables.
  • luluinca
    Options
    It's been a rough week here for lots of reasons but I did get a 30 minute workout in at home yesterday and got the dog out for a 35 min walk this morning. Hoping for a gym day tomorrow!

Keep up the good work Niner!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and salad!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Made it to the gym again finally..........still no cardio because of my knee but I'm thinking about trying the stationary bike until I feel like swimming again. Doc thinks I have a torn meniscus and had an MRI Tuesday but don't get the results until the 19th. Trying to behave myself in the meantime. I doubt I'll have surgery, will probably just try to live with it but we'll see what they say first I guess.

Strength: 25 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab warm-up followed by:

2X2 min planks
    2X50 Ab crunches w/25 lb plate
    4X15 straight hanging leg raises
    4X15 downward wood chops w/27lbs
    4X15 upward wood chops w/23 lbs
    4X10 cable chest press w/20/20
    3X10 squat to pull w/35 lb kettlebell
    2X20 static side lunges w/15lb press
    2X20 seated single leg extensions
    2X20 standing side and back leg extensions
    3X15 calf raises w/70

Assessment: I've dropped my calories quite a bit since I'm not being as active and have lost a little weight again. No problems there really.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca I tore mine and am still able to get around and squat too. See what degree it is and how stable your knee is. Surgery for it is pretty minor now and recovery pretty quick if you adhere to protocol.