"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Merry Christmas Eve! I'll clean the ceiling fans and then do a workout after.

Cardio Walking/jog- 30min (260 calories)

Strength: Hamstrings- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Had dinner with cousins last night to celebrate my ex's and cousins 50th birthday.
    I had rack of lamb with mashed potatoes and spinach.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday and Merry Christmas!!! I got my workout in today because I have keys to the gym and love when I have it all to myself. Going over to inlaws this afternoon to feast and watch the 9ers beat Baltimore!

Cardio: Walk/jog- 260 calories

Strength: shoulders- shoulder press, dumbbell side laterals, high elbow rear pulls, facepulls, cable side laterals 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: All sorts of food. I of course indulged in everything.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Food: Been non-stop peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies last few days. Since we did the full turkey and everything meal last weekend when my son was home to visit, we're doing something much smaller for Christmas...pancakes! (Would be ordering pizza, but virtually the entire city is shutdown for the holiday.)

Fantasy football: Not looking good for me to advance to the finals in my last team standing. Russell Wilson getting a pair of touchdowns and a pair of two-point conversions in the fourth quarter sure helped, but going into today's games I'm down by 5, I have RB Saquon Barkley, he has Brock Purdey against Baltimore.
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Workout: 10 mile crosstrainer
    Weigh In: 107.2 lbs

Goals:
    1. Reach 104.0lbs by 1/1/24
    2. Punch in 30 minutes early every day (be an Outstanding employee).
    3. Read 1 chapter Bible every day
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Food: Been non-stop peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies last few days. Since we did the full turkey and everything meal last weekend when my son was home to visit, we're doing something much smaller for Christmas...pancakes! (Would be ordering pizza, but virtually the entire city is shutdown for the holiday.)

Fantasy football: Not looking good for me to advance to the finals in my last team standing. Russell Wilson getting a pair of touchdowns and a pair of two-point conversions in the fourth quarter sure helped, but going into today's games I'm down by 5, I have RB Saquon Barkley, he has Brock Purdey against Baltimore.
    Purdy didn't do well, so you advanced?

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule and kickboxing class this morning. Ugh, the 9ers took a beating yesterday and now aren't the best team in the league. And if Baltimore is the AFC representative, and we make it as the NFC rep, Shanahan better come up with better plans to score.

Cardio: Walking/jog- 260 calories

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine flat bench, dips, machine flyes, cable crossovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:All Filipino foods I don't normally eat. I now need to get on a calorie deficit program again!

• nossmf
    Options
    Fantasy football: Yes, I did advance to the championship game.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Full schedule and my long day. Getting through this last week of the year. Lots of reschedules.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (300 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, preacher curls, cable curls 4x15

Assessment: Leftovers from the party.

• justgirl81
    Options
    Tuesday
    Workout: 8 mile run
    Weigh In: 107.7 lbs

Goals:
  • nossmf
    Options
    You're hoping to lose 2.3 lbs in the next 4 days? May want to rethink that goal...
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Full schedule and kickboxing class. Just working.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns, 4x12,10, 8, 6.

Assessment:Bonchon Korean fried chicken for dinner.

• justgirl81
    Options
    Wednesday
    Workout: 6 mile crosstrainer, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 107.0 lbs

Goals:
  • justgirl81
    Options
    You're hoping to lose 2.3 lbs in the next 4 days? May want to rethink that goal...

Lol. I know, right. I'm trying to motivate myself to get my lazy butt moving in the better direction.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Ok, sounds like you have your head on right. Wanted to make sure you weren't setting up unrealistic expectations which would then result in depression or whatnot when not met.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF! Full schedule. Lots of rescheduling because of the New Year weekend.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, lying tricep extensions, cable kickbacks, machine dips 4x15

Assessment Popeye's for dinner.

• nossmf
    Options
    Fantasy football: More than a tad concerned for this championship round. My primary QB, Trevor Lawrence, might not play due to injury, and my backup QB, Russel Wilson, has been benched to avoid an injury guarantee to his contract on his way out the door in Denver. Gonna be kinda hard to win without a QB...

NFL: WTF Wilson??? Broncos aren't eliminated from playoffs yet, and we're cashing in the season with two divisional games to go???
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Thursday
    Workout: 5 mile walk
    Weigh In: no weigh in

Friday
    Workout: 8 mile run
    Weigh In: 107.8 lbs

Goals:
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Fantasy football: More than a tad concerned for this championship round. My primary QB, Trevor Lawrence, might not play due to injury, and my backup QB, Russel Wilson, has been benched to avoid an injury guarantee to his contract on his way out the door in Denver. Gonna be kinda hard to win without a QB...

NFL: WTF Wilson??? Broncos aren't eliminated from playoffs yet, and we're cashing in the season with two divisional games to go???
    Falcons QB or Stimham?

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! I'll have to skip quads at the gym and do them at home because we have to drop our other vehicle off for a recall repair. My daughter didn't pass her driver's test and was very sad yesterday.

Strength: Quads- Body weight squats, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x15

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner last night.
  • nossmf
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Falcons QB or Stimham?

Unfortunately, in this league the rosters are locked when the playoffs begin, no trades, no free agency, dance with the ones who brought you. Russell Wilson is the backup QB this week, so I'll go ahead and leave him in my starting lineup just in case he does play, but even without him my roster is stacked enough I may be able to pull this off, especially since his QB Josh Allen is playing the Patriots who have a great defense and may shut him down.