Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! I got an email from my friend at the club she is the general manager at. She's going to call me to day to see what she can set up with the Fitness manager! I might be back to business now!

Cardio: Walking/jog- 260 calories

Strength: chest- Hammer incline bench, machine flat bench, dips, cable crossovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburgers for dinner.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,782 Member
    Woot, woot!
  • nossmf
    Weights: Upper Body - Power

Bench Press 5x5
    Cable Row 5x5
    BB Decline Press 5x5
    Machine High Row 5x5
    Seated BB OHP 5x5
    DB Hammer Curl 3x10 <<superset>> Cable Pushdown 3x10
    Cable Woodchoppers (Low, Mid, High) 3x10

Food: Last night was lasagna with side salad
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just another blah day till I start working again. Getting some small deep cleaning done in my house while I have some time.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (300 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls, cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spaghetti for dinner.

• I hope everyone does well in this club!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! The couple of clients I've still been able to train because they get more time with me are moving along at a more accelerated pace. The extra half hour of work they've been putting in each session has been significant for both.

Cardio: Walk/jog- 260 calories

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, pullovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panera Strawberry Poppyseed chicken salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF! Just my client coming over to box with me this morning. Later I interview for a job and have to also fill out a requirement survey for another. Lol, I'm tired of looking already. Just HIRE ME!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- rope pressdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips, lying tricep extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment Lamb with green beans and baked potato. Cleared round 1 of Dietbet and now onto Rd 2!

• nossmf
    Weights: Upper Body - Hypertrophy

Incline Bench Press 4x10
    DB Bench Press 3x10
    BB Row 4x10 (2 sets pronated, 2 sets supinated)
    Pulldown 3x10 (1 set each hands over, under, neutral-grip)
    Face Pull 3x10
    Machine Lat Raise 3x10
    DB Shrugs 3x10
    Preacher Curl 3x10 (3-second negatives)
    Cable Pushdown 3x10 (5-second negatives)
    Perloff Press 3x15sec

Analysis: I tried the new reverse fly machine for the first time for just a couple reps today, think I'll replace the face pull with the reverse fly going forward.

Food: Dinner last night sloppy Joe's.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Just quads and some walking today. If I feel like it, I'll wash my van.

Strength: quads- linear leg press, Smith machine squats, bulgarian squats, leg extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Fried chicken for dinner.

• nossmf
    Weights: Lower Body

Squat 4x10
    Rack Pull 4x10
    Leg Press <<superset> Leg Press Calf Raise 4x10
    Seated Leg Curl 4x10
    Cable Crunch 4x10, 15, 20, 25

Food: Last night was ground hamburger with rice
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! I'm going to clean my solar panels today and just do laundry and grocery shop.

Strength: hamstrings- seated leg curls, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Fried chicken and potatoes for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! My friend at the club I'm hoping to get a job at submitted my application to the fitness manager and he gets back today from being on vacation. I'm almost sure I'll get a job there and get hired this week. Equinox also inquired about me, but I haven't yet contacted them because if I get hired, there's no reason to pursue them especially since they are much further away.

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, rope face pulls, rear lateral raises, side lateral raises, single arm cable side laterals, shrugs with dumbbells 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi for dinner.

• nossmf
    Weights: Upper Body - Power

Bench Press 5x5
    Cable Row 5x5
    BB Decline Press 5x5
    Machine High Row 5x5
    Seated BB OHP 3x10
    Preacher Curl 3x10, 8, 6
    Cable Pushdown 3x10
    Cable Woodchoppers (Low, Mid, High) 3x10

Food: Last night was home-grilled burgers
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Got a direct email from fitness manager at the club I applied at and have an interview tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. Equinox also inquired, although not too far away is a horrid drive due to location near Oakland/San Francisco Bay bridge.

Cardio: Walking/jog- 260 calories

Strength: chest- Hammer incline bench, machine flat bench, dips, cable crossovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and green beans last night.

• nossmf
    Cardio: Incline Treadmill Walk - 216 calories

Analysis: Entering a cut cycle, so resuming a little cardio to speed up the fat loss rather than cutting calories too deeply.

Food: Dinner was spaghetti with side salad.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Well I have 2 interviews today. One this morning for Store Manager at a GNC and of course the PT interview at an exclusive gym (the membership for 1 is like $130 a month). I'll have to weigh the pros and cons of each since I'm going to stop working by the end of 2025.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (300 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls, cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spaghetti for dinner.
  • nossmf
    "Stop working by the end of 2025." As in retire?
  • ninerbuff
    nossmf wrote: »
    Well kinda. I'm leaving the USA to move to the Philippines where SSI goes way further than here. I plan to buy property, then build a new home and a novelty gym on the tourist beach where I want to live. Look up Tulum Jungle gym to see what I'm talking about.

• nossmf
    SSI payments continue even if you're no longer in the country, good to know. Nice dream...as long as a hurricane doesn't convince you to return suddenly! lol
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,900 Member
    edited August 8
    nossmf wrote: »

:)

Best thing a person can do. Other opportunities pop up. Sometimes more than you want. And you learn to say yes, and you learn to say no.

Takes a while to get used to the retired thing. Better plan on at least six to eight.... minutes.