Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! Just working out then work. I got a lot of stuff to still learn and put to practice, so it's going to be a long day for me once I get started. But I'm sure I'll catch on fast.

Cardio: Walk/jog- 260 calories

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, pullovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chop and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    edited August 15
    I'm ready for football!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF! Final day training with the manager and I still have lots to learn. The district Manager is coming in next week, and also wants me to travel a bit to another store to train with one of the better managers in the area. I feel pretty confident that I'm catching on quick, but their paying me to travel and work. Problem- BAY AREA TRAFFIC. I'm not good at commuting cause my patience with drivers is low.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- rope pressdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips, lying tricep extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment Poppyseed chicken salad for dinner.

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,782 Member
    Wednesday:

Cardio: Treadmill, incline walk - 350 calories

Fantasy Football: My four auction leagues have been ready for weeks now, but I'm finally getting to do my single draft league. I think I like this one the most out of all of them! Will post starting lineups once this last team is filled out.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! So officially the store manager and yet I still need more training because of all the SOP's that need to be done on a day to day basis, but there are so many screens and passwords to try to remember to do it.

Strength: quads- linear leg press, Smith machine squats, bulgarian squats, leg extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken salad for dinner last night.

• nossmf
    Yesterday:

Strength: Incline Bench Press 4x10

Just as I was getting started, got called out to deal with a family emergency. By the time everything was settled again, restarting the workout was no longer an option.
  • nossmf
    Here are my five fantasy football teams for this year, by position (primary backups in parentheses):

Team 1
    QB - Josh Allen (Joe Burrow)
    RB - Bijan Robinson, Alvin Kamara (Ezekiel Elliot, Javonte Williams)
    WR - CeeDee Lamb, A.J. Brown, Courtland Sutton (Christian Kirk)
    TE - Dalton Schultz

Easily my strongest team.

Team 2
    QB - Dak Prescott (Kirk Cousins)
    RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Nick Chubb (Jaleel McLaughlin)
    WR - Cooper Kupp, Keenan Allen, Tank Dell (Keon Coleman, Jaxon Smith-Njigba)
    TE - Cole Kmet

Easily my weakest team, but I just took over the team (dynasty, keep players year to year) and need time to upgrade it.

Team 3
    QB - Caleb Williams (Justin Herbert)
    RB - Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Zack Moss (Najee Harris)
    WR - Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins (Josh Reynolds)
    TE - Dalton Kincaid

Hopefully D-Hop is back quickly, else this season could start rough.

Team 4
    QB - Tua Tagovailoa (Caleb Williams)
    RB - Raheem Mostert, Austin Ekeler
    WR - Tyreek Hill, Tank Dell
    TE - Travis Kelce, Trey McBride

Will be starting both TE's on a regular basis to make up for weak RB/WR.

Team 5
    QB - Caleb Williams (Trevor Lawrence)
    RB - Saquon Barkley, De'von Achane, Zamir White (Javonte Williams)
    WR - Marvin Harrison Jr, D.J. Moore, Deebo Samuel (DeAndre Hopkins)
    TE - David Njoku (Evan Engram)

My only drafted team (others are auction-style semi-dynasty), very pleased with how it turned out.
  • ninerbuff
    edited August 18
    nossmf wrote: »
    Here are my five fantasy football teams for this year, by position (primary backups in parentheses):

Team 1
    QB - Josh Allen (Joe Burrow)
    RB - Bijan Robinson, Alvin Kamara (Ezekiel Elliot, Javonte Williams)
    WR - CeeDee Lamb, A.J. Brown, Courtland Sutton (Christian Kirk)
    TE - Dalton Schultz

Easily my strongest team.

Team 2
    QB - Dak Prescott (Kirk Cousins)
    RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Nick Chubb (Jaleel McLaughlin)
    WR - Cooper Kupp, Keenan Allen, Tank Dell (Keon Coleman, Jaxon Smith-Njigba)
    TE - Cole Kmet

Easily my weakest team, but I just took over the team (dynasty, keep players year to year) and need time to upgrade it.

Team 3
    QB - Caleb Williams (Justin Herbert)
    RB - Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Zack Moss (Najee Harris)
    WR - Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins (Josh Reynolds)
    TE - Dalton Kincaid

Hopefully D-Hop is back quickly, else this season could start rough.

Team 4
    QB - Tua Tagovailoa (Caleb Williams)
    RB - Raheem Mostert, Austin Ekeler
    WR - Tyreek Hill, Tank Dell
    TE - Travis Kelce, Trey McBride

Will be starting both TE's on a regular basis to make up for weak RB/WR.

Team 5
    QB - Caleb Williams (Trevor Lawrence)
    RB - Saquon Barkley, De'von Achane, Zamir White (Javonte Williams)
    WR - Marvin Harrison Jr, D.J. Moore, Deebo Samuel (DeAndre Hopkins)
    TE - David Njoku (Evan Engram)

My only drafted team (others are auction-style semi-dynasty), very pleased with how it turned out.
    All pretty strong teams. Most were 12 team leagues I'm assuming? There's a couple of guys I'm targeting this year and I'll only have maybe 2 teams this year I'll play in but Caleb Williams and Jayden Daniels in the late rounds, Calvin Ridley because of his ADP. Blake Corrum (although I despise the Rams) because I believe Williams is injury prone and either Pitts or Njoku late also.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Off today. Had a little drama from one of my female clients that I had to write up because of her attempt to do a return on her own and violating the policy. Anyway she was about to quit because she thought I wrote her up due to me knowing the former manager who she had a crush on and him telling me about it. Which had NOTHING to do with the write up. She going to quit yesterday, but I ended up talking to her and she apologized to for her reaction and decided to stay. Good thing or I would have had to work today. Ah, the result of being a manager (which I didn't want to be at my last job). But I look forward to doing this because it's a challenge and I do pretty good under pressure.

Strength: hamstrings- seated leg curls, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburger for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Well first week at GNC went pretty good. I hired a kid that I've known since he was 5 years old and he'll start this week to help spread out my schedule of employees.

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, rope face pulls, rear lateral raises, side lateral raises, single arm cable side laterals, shrugs with dumbbells 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi for dinner last night. Watched 9ers preseason football for the first time this year.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Off today although I have to listen in on a manager's conference call but get paid for doing it.

Cardio: Walking/jog- 260 calories

Strength: chest- Hammer incline bench, machine flat bench, dips, cable crossovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: New York steak and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! I open the store by myself today, but I think I got most of the hard stuff down now. I just have to do a lot of repetition.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (300 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls, cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spaghetti for dinner.

• nossmf
    Monday

Strength: Upper Body - Power

Bench Press - 5x5
    Cable Row - 5x5
    Seated BB OHP - 3x10

Analysis: My work relief showed up an hour late, thus I started my commute an hour late just as rush hour began, thus I got to the gym nearly two hours late and didn't have time for a full workout. This is getting to be a pattern, having to abort workouts or cut them short when I workout after work instead of first thing in the morning before like I prefer. This phase of training new personnel will only be a couple more weeks, then I can return to normal pattern.

Tuesday

Cardio: Incline Treadmill Walk - 1 hour (500 calories)
  • ninerbuff
    Monday

Strength: Upper Body - Power

Bench Press - 5x5
    Cable Row - 5x5
    Seated BB OHP - 3x10

Analysis: My work relief showed up an hour late, thus I started my commute an hour late just as rush hour began, thus I got to the gym nearly two hours late and didn't have time for a full workout. This is getting to be a pattern, having to abort workouts or cut them short when I workout after work instead of first thing in the morning before like I prefer. This phase of training new personnel will only be a couple more weeks, then I can return to normal pattern.

Tuesday

Cardio: Incline Treadmill Walk - 1 hour (500 calories)

Desperate here. One of my players dropped out of my league. It's a money league with $800 for first, $300 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd. And best record and most points get $60 each. $110 buy in. Begging you if you'd join. DRAFT IS SUNDAY Sept 1 at 8pm
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Lol, I made a great sale yesterday. Where most sales average around $40 per transaction, I ended up making a $1650 sale yesterday to a guy from China who wanted to buy supplements because they are either unavailable there or more expensive.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, pullovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chop and salad for dinner.

• nossmf
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Desperate here. One of my players dropped out of my league. It's a money league with $800 for first, $300 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd. And best record and most points get $60 each. $110 buy in. Begging you if you'd join. DRAFT IS SUNDAY Sept 1 at 8pm

Beyond the basics of number of teams, scoring and lineup requirements, a couple questions:

a) What time zone 8pm (presuming PDT)?
    b) Would the $$$ be required up front, or before end of season?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Beyond the basics of number of teams, scoring and lineup requirements, a couple questions:

a) What time zone 8pm (presuming PDT)?
    b) Would the $$$ be required up front, or before end of season?
    Yes Pacific standard time. And I messaged you about the fee. Just need your email for the invite.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF! Well the first full week as a store manager went okay. I was able to hire a new employee and seem to have gotten the operations down mostly. Still some stuff I'm not too sure about, but it's coming along. And got my first paycheck as well..............good thing I'm not spending as much as I used to.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- rope pressdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips, lying tricep extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment Leftover pork adobo for dinner.

• nossmf
    edited August 23
    Wednesday

Cardio: Incline Treadmill Walk - 60min, 540 calories

Today

Weights: Upper Body - Hypertrophy

Incline Bench Press 4x10
    DB Bench Press 3x10
    BB Row 4x10 (2 sets pronated, 2 sets supinated)
    Pulldown 3x10 (1 set each hands over, under, neutral-grip)
    Machine Reverse Fly 3x10
    Machine Lat Raise 3x10
    DB Shrugs 3x10
    Preacher Curl 3x10 (3-second negatives)
    Cable Pushdown 3x10 (5-second negatives)
    Perloff Press 3x15sec

Food: Last night was McDonald's.
  • nossmf
    edited August 23
    I'm glad I looked at the scoring settings for the league. Standard lineup requirements, but wow, some of the things receiving points...defenses scoring as much as WR2's...players scoring over 600 points on the season...completions, rushes, long plays, bonus points for yards...

Have a lot of homework ahead for me to setup a unique player ranking list...