Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

1484485486487488490»

Replies

• DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 411 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    What do you know...a thread I didn't have to go searching for the correct last page...

And that makes one of us . . . wish they would fix the issue.
  • DiscusTank5

Stay tuned -- I'm going to try pre-tracking my food tomorrow and see if that will help me reign things in. I still came in just under 2000 calories today, but for weight loss I need to hit around 1400-1500, esp. since I'm hardly exercising.

Today's calorie count was 1800ish, but that included a couple of cookies at a faculty meeting. My daughter convinced me to get a pizza on the way home ($6.99 one topping at Papa John's), so I had a small square slice of cheese pizza--not very hungry after the cookies, raw veggies and Ranch at said meeting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! It's "National Multivitamin day" at GNC. If you're going to get a good deal on them, it's gonna be for this weekend since if you buy in store it's like 60% off. And as trainer, I know that the majority of people out there aren't eating 5 servings of fruits or vegetables a day, so they are short on their RDA's. So at the very least a good multivitamin helps to fill in the gaps you may be missing. I've always taken a multivitamin since I've been in fitness till now.

Cardio: Walk/jog- 260 calories

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, pullovers 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Didn't feel like cooking so I picked up some sauteed bok choi and beef chow fun for dinner.

• DiscusTank5
    2 short walks for exercise.

Meals: Cheese grits; grocery store sushi; homemade granola; spaghetti with meat sauce; one square of chocolate and three Brazil nuts.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF! Well, since I couldn't go last week because of auto fiasco, I have to go today to another store for some training. And it's a crappy commute to go there.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- rope pressdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips, lying tricep extensions 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment Panera for dinner. Had a Green Cobb salad yesterday with chicken.