"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Wednesday!! Last day of vacation (staycation variety)

Cardio: 4.5 mile trail run/walk mix. 75 minutes total.

Food: on target

(and, man, my shoulders are sore from yesterday's OHP - love it!)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning then 3 tonight. First day of school was a zoo, but the kids were glad to see each other.

Cardio:stepmill- level 6 to 13 30 minutes (400 calories)

Strength:NONE

Assessment:Good day yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Thursday!

Took today as a rest day. Food on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! Assessment with a new client this morning and then workout then TKO later tonight!

Cardio: NONE

Strength: Tri-set program

Assessment: Felt I overate a little yesterday, but scale weight dropped.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Hey ninerbuff

I'm not sure how I fit in with your format, but I am serious in my approach to fat-weight loss, a high strength to weight ratio as an on-going goal and fitness overall. So here goes for today:

Cardio: Swimming, breast stroke and freestyle; 45 mins

Strength: Anusara Yoga (which would look more like bodyweight exercises than a bit of light stretching) 75 mins

Assessment: I feel far more energised today than I have for some months. A change of mind-set I think.

===
    A typical week would include daily Yoga at an intense level. See these for samples:
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLi93EIHx5o
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtZosEsrkGM
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyf_3QxtG14

Bodyweight exercise sessions: Pushing (most intense being Diamond Push-ups, 3 x 8), Pulling (most intense being Chin-ups assisted by resting both heels on a stepladder so I am pulling up without raising my total leg weight or getting assistance from my legs at all), Legs (Most intense being Pistol Squats 3 x 2 and then going to assisted Pistols (holding onto something at waist height to assist on the way up, slow negatives on the way down) to increase reps to about 3 x 8-10).

Swimming 2 - 3 sessions of 45mins per week and depending on where I am working, cycling to and from work 8 - 10 miles one way, 2 - 3 times per week.

I hope this fits the bill and would welcome any feedback.
  • brandiuntz
    Hi C4RL05! Awesome workouts and glad to have you join!

TGIF!

Cardio: Trail run/walk 4.3 miles. 61 minutes.

Assessment: weight is up a little this week. need to crack down a bit.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client this morning then k-box and strength training classes to teach. DD is going to party at Rock and Jump (trampolines) and I get to go too! Did this a few months ago and had a blast and burned a bunch of calories too!

Cardio:kbox- 60 minutes (400 calories)

Assessment:High sodium day yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey ninerbuff

I'm not sure how I fit in with your format, but I am serious in my approach to fat-weight loss, a high strength to weight ratio as an on-going goal and fitness overall. So here goes for today:

Cardio: Swimming, breast stroke and freestyle; 45 mins

Strength: Anusara Yoga (which would look more like bodyweight exercises than a bit of light stretching) 75 mins

Assessment: I feel far more energised today than I have for some months. A change of mind-set I think.

===
    A typical week would include daily Yoga at an intense level. See these for samples:
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLi93EIHx5o
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtZosEsrkGM
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyf_3QxtG14

Bodyweight exercise sessions: Pushing (most intense being Diamond Push-ups, 3 x 8), Pulling (most intense being Chin-ups assisted by resting both heels on a stepladder so I am pulling up without raising my total leg weight or getting assistance from my legs at all), Legs (Most intense being Pistol Squats 3 x 2 and then going to assisted Pistols (holding onto something at waist height to assist on the way up, slow negatives on the way down) to increase reps to about 3 x 8-10).

Swimming 2 - 3 sessions of 45mins per week and depending on where I am working, cycling to and from work 8 - 10 miles one way, 2 - 3 times per week.

I hope this fits the bill and would welcome any feedback.
    Your format is fine! Welcome! Daily check ins help to keep ourselves accountable and you even get to pick my brain. Way to go on the pistols!
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Weekend, everyone!

Saturday: rest day

Sunday: Strength training

Stronglifts 5x5:

Squats: 45lb (still working on form)

Bench Press: 80lb

Barbell Row: 80lb

Extra exercises:

2x10 pushups, 3x10 scissor kicks, 3x10 one-legged hip bridges, 3x10 squats (no weight). Light jog for 10 minutes.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! New client this morning, one later in the evening and TKO.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (560 calories)

Strength: Tri-set workout.

Assessment: No parties this weekend, hence no weight gain.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!!

Cardio: 4.2 mile run/walk mix on the trails (after the rain - mud!). about 65 minutes.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! One client this morning, then 2 later on this evening. I have options today for "my time". Considering getting a massage.

Cardio: Stepmill- intervals level 6-15 30 minutes (400 calories)

Strength: None

Assessment: Not bad yesterday. Could have been better.
  • brandiuntz
    Tuesday!

No exercise....football league meeting ran late.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 2 clients this morning, 1 tonight then TKO. Today we're having a bench press contest in our gym! Winner gets gift certificate to restaurant of their choice!

Cardio: NONE

Strength: Triset program

Assessment: Great day yesterday!
  • ninerbuff
    Tuesday!

No exercise....football league meeting ran late.

Talking about football league, you wanna be in my Survivor football league this year? It's a $10 entry fee and winner take all. Pick one team a week to win their game. They win, you survive. They lose, you're out. Once you use that team, you can't use them again. I'm trying to get about 30 contestants or more in. Just shoot me an email address and I can invite you.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Wednesday!

Sorry I haven't been around lately - a virus hit my home PC so I am catching up where I can grab a work PC and a spare moment.

Cardio: Cycling to work and back; 16 miles today

Strength: yoga class - believe me; it's strength! Monday was push-ups, pike push-ups, diamond push-ups and chair dips. Tuesday was inverted rows, chin-ups and singel arm DB rows.

Assessment: Feeling strong and energised. Losing fat, gaining strength.
  • brandiuntz
    Wednesday!! OMG, crazy week...too many projects, not enough time.

Cardio: 3 mile run. 35 minutes.

Niner: I'll shoot you a PM. Why not. Love me some football. :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Back to school night for parents. We get to meet teacher and have her give us info on what her expectations and objectives are for the kids.

Cardio:stepmill- level 6 to 13 30 minutes (400 calories)

Assessment:Good day yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Talking about football league, you wanna be in my Survivor football league this year? It's a $10 entry fee and winner take all. Pick one team a week to win their game. They win, you survive. They lose, you're out. Once you use that team, you can't use them again. I'm trying to get about 30 contestants or more in. Just shoot me an email address and I can invite you.

Invite accepted. Money sent. :smile:

Thursday - no exercise. This work week is killing me. Food on target.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Happy Friday everyone! Weekend's a'comin'!

Cardio: commute to and from work today; 16miles all round.

Strength: bodyweight push-ups, diamond and pike pushups, handstands. Yoga practise.

Assessment: Good energy.