September Day by Day Challenge (OPEN!)

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    I am back from a wonderful vacation with husband and family. Didn't do badly. Still fighting that same 5 pounds between 125 and 130. Really need to get with it. Am Happy that I am sticking below the 130 as it tends to creep up if not paying attention.

You ladies are doing wonderfully! Keep up the awesome job! Even the little bit helps!

Goals for Sept 16
    1} Water!
    2} Only two pieces of chocolate today!
    3} 30 minutes of exercise today- have too!!!!

Have a wonderful day!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Okay I know I've missed most of the week. I apologize for that. All I can say is its been a crazy week, between work and school and this still not able to sleep thing.. ugh.. Either way here I am.

9/16

1) 84 oz water

2) do the curl part of crystals challenge (chargers on vaca) - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/344531-friday-mini-challenge

3) get the catering ordered for the party

4) make sure to have a glass of water with the soda at lunch (its an appreciation lunch for us nailing our audit)

5) get the house straightened so i can focus on hw this weekend.

i'm glad all of y'all are still going strong.

kathy i agree on the 5 min of chargers challenges, when he asked if we liked them i told him they were good once in a while, maybe every few weeks to show us how much stronger we are getting, but i didn't think they should be an everyday thing
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 15:
    1. WATER!!! --Good
    2. Stay on plan!!! --Better.
    3. Exercise for 20 minutes.--Yes.

Bratty--Thanks for the link to the challenge. I have today off so I will give it a shot!

Fall weather here. Nice after the heat but it would have been nicer to have more sun!

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone.

Goals for Sept. 16:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
    3. Exercise for 45 minutes and Crystal's challenge.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

September 14, 2011 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred day 8 - YES
    2. WATER WATER WATER - YES
    3. Stay on under calorie count and carb count -YES

September 16-18 Goals

1. To do JM 30 day shred each day
    2. To add additional workouts to my day each day (something small but another 2o min at the least)
    3. To stay under carb and calorie count all weekend and not to lose track of this loss!

Have a blessed weekend and good luck on your goals everyone!
  • brattyworm
    Options
    Okay I know I've missed most of the week. I apologize for that. All I can say is its been a crazy week, between work and school and this still not able to sleep thing.. ugh.. Either way here I am.

9/16

1) 84 oz water

- nope didnt succeed

2) do the curl part of crystals challenge (chargers on vaca) - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/344531-friday-mini-challenge

- didnt get this either

3) get the catering ordered for the party

- got the menu now to decide the food

4) make sure to have a glass of water with the soda at lunch (its an appreciation lunch for us nailing our audit)

- did this

5) get the house straightened so i can focus on hw this weekend.

-nope didnt succeed got distracted with talking with the cutie husband.... 41 days... :D

i'm glad all of y'all are still going strong.

kathy i agree on the 5 min of chargers challenges, when he asked if we liked them i told him they were good once in a while, maybe every few weeks to show us how much stronger we are getting, but i didn't think they should be an everyday thing

9/17

1) challenge - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345314-saturday-mini-challenge
    get in at least 100 of the leg lifts.

2) enjoy the day
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 16:
    1. WATER!!! --Not good.
    2. Stay on plan!!! --Mostly.
    3. Exercise for 45 minutes and Crystal's challenge.--Yes but no to the challenge (totally forgot!).

It seems we are having a barbecue today and my son and I need to go shopping for it. It's a bit rainy so I guess we'll be eating inside, though. My brother will be over and a couple of friends. So, I need to get moving!

Have a great day!

Goals for Sept. 17:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
    3. Exercise for 45 minutes and Crystal's challenge.
  • kymarai
    Options

Goals for Sept 16
    1} Water! did
    2} Only two pieces of chocolate today!- was so busy only had one piece of fudge
    3} 30 minutes of exercise today- have too!!!! Other than busier at work, didn't do- bummers!

Okay, So still trying! Enjoying time with hubby ;) (been a rough couple of years) so am trying to fit everything in.

Goals for Sept 18
    1>Water
    2>Clean out flower beds
    3>Grocery shopping for week
    4> 30 jumping jacks and 20 push ups

Have a wonderful day!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 17:
    1. WATER!!! --Not bad.
    2. Stay on plan!!! --Also not bad!
    3. Exercise for 45 minutes and Crystal's challenge.--30 minutes and no (again).

There just wasn't time yesterday for all I had planned. I did do a lot of cleaning, though, but I really wanted to try the challenge. I plan on starting the ACE Kick Start Workout plan this week. I found it online while looking for new routines that I could do at home.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Goals for Sept. 18:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
    3. Walk for at least 30 minutes and start week 1 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.
  • kymarai
    Options

Goals for Sept 18
    1>Water- done
    2>Clean out flower beds- done
    3>Grocery shopping for week-done
    4> 30 jumping jacks and 20 push ups-done Of course forgot about pushups til just before bed. But got them done!

Not a bad weekend all in all! New week, with lots going on. Breathing, eating, and remembering to let go of things I can't control.

Goals Sept 19
    1) 20 minutes of exercise
    2) Only two chocolates today
    3)Catch up on work paperwork

Have a wonderful Monday and remember to smile!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA like this whole month....I should be back in October, this month has been crazy, I started a part time job that ended up taking too much time of my weekdays and I was getting nothing done, and with some things going on at my inlaws house (Where I am living at for now) I had to put my 2 weeks in, so my last day at my job will be the 28th.

Also, we are picking up a German Shepherd puppy today and I'm so excited because this will help keep both hubby and i motivated to lose weight, because she's going to need sooo much walking!

I promise to be back, I'll try to check in every now and then, but I'll def. see you all next month!!! Miss you all!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    GOals for Tuesday
    1. water
    2. jelly
    3. tomatoes
    4. laundry
    5. clean

Looks very similar to yesterday's list. I have a feeling it will most of this week. I prefer to make my jelly in smal batches and I have enough to make 16 batches!!! That's 32 quarts of grape jelly!! And we had a friend tell us that if we needed more grapes that he has 30 metric tons of them we can have! I think he's nuts!!! I might like to make my own jelly but I don't want to be at it for that long!! :noway: lol

Hope you all have a good day.

I keep going MIA on you guys! I'm sorry!! I've been having a rough go of things here lately. I'm so stressed over things that I keep putting me off to the back burner. What's bothering me will soon be done since its all financial and we will be getting a large sum of money next month. But until then I'm just trying to not pull my hair out over it all. Then to top it all off my hubby seems to have forgotten how to pay attention and is making my stress levels worse. But I am going to try to push it all out of my mind and just move forward with today.

Its the first day in another challenge I joined and I'm going to give it my all in it this time around. I am not going to drop out of it. I am aiming to lose 5% (12lbs) of my current weight by Halloween and to get in at least 100 miles walk/jog/bike/etc.

So goals for today
    1. water
    2. plasma donation(to help with the money we need)
    3.go for a walk this afternoon(hoping the rain is done by then but I'm going either way!)
    4. eat as healthy as possible with what we have in this house.
  • brattyworm
    Options
    I to apologize for being a hit and miss on this.. School and work are getting crazy.

Leela says hi and that she misses all of you, but she still writes her goals down daily so she can achieve them.

9/19

1) 84 oz

2)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346554-monday-mini-challenge - at least 100 of these with a 10l b weight
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    September 16-18 Goals

1. To do JM 30 day shred each day - I MISSED TWO DAYS
    2. To add additional workouts to my day each day (something small but another 20 min at the least) - NO FAILED AT THIS ONE TOO
    3. To stay under carb and calorie count all weekend and not to lose track of this loss! I DID DO THIS

This weekend was super busy my step mom had book signing and I helped to corordinate the reception that followed when I got home after 10 I was done. Sunday was just as much running around and preperation I actually fell asleep on the bed with out putting up the some of the dinner I was preparing for later in the week....I was blessed to hold it together and not pick up major weight over the weekend. So this week I start something new...I have to keep pushing to keep this going. I am working out in the morning and adding a second workout either in the afternoon or at night as I was doing. So I pray this will up my calorie burn and increase my loss. So I will journal the progress...

Have a blessed week and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 18:
    1. WATER!!! --Not good.
    2. Stay on plan!!! --Yes.
    3. Walk for at least 30 minutes and start week 1 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.--Yes and Day1 Week 1 done.

Yesterday went well. Food was good but I should have had more water. That always seems to be a problem when I'm at home! Started the ACE Workout plan. Today is a 'walk only' day but I know I'll be walking for more than the plan's 15 minutes!

Nice to see everyone and to hear about Leela. Have a great day, all!

Goals for Sept. 19:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
    3. Day 2 Week 1 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan (walk for 15 minutes)..
  • kymarai
    Options

Goals Sept 19
    1) 20 minutes of exercise-done
    2) Only two chocolates today-done! Over calorie limit, but decent choices
    3)Catch up on work paperwork-done!
    Sept 20

1) Stay in calorie goal
    2) Total invoices at work
    3) Exercise 30DS

Not too many goals today. Looking forward to massage tonight!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So goals for today
    1. water-did ok but could've done better
    2. plasma donation(to help with the money we need)-done
    3.go for a walk this afternoon(hoping the rain is done by then but I'm going either way!)-nope didn't get a chance after everything else i had to do
    4. eat as healthy as possible with what we have in this house.--I did that though it still wasn't good enough...

Goals for today
    1. laundry
    2. water
    3. walk
  • brattyworm
    Options
    I to apologize for being a hit and miss on this.. School and work are getting crazy.

Leela says hi and that she misses all of you, but she still writes her goals down daily so she can achieve them.

9/19

1) 84 oz
    - got this

2)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346554-monday-mini-challenge - at least 100 of these with a 10l b weight
    totally spaced this when i got home so on ly got in the 40 from yesterday morning

9/20
    1)84 oz

2) get cs checked mailed so i dont have to deal with her...

3) get in 200 crunches for crystals challenge - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/347535-tuesday-mini-challenge?page=1#posts-4688682
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 19:
    1. WATER!!! --Yes.
    2. Stay on plan!!! --Yes.
    3. Day 2 Week 1 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan (walk for 15 minutes).--Yes+

Good day--the weather was beautiful and I got a lot done at work. The Halloween pumpkins came in and I got them all out on a table--looks nice but now I guess the customers will come in and mess it all up! LOL!
    Took Isaac (my grandson) for a walk again. I used his teddy bear 'leash' this time as he tends to let go and take off if he sees something interesting. And EVERYTHING is interesting when you're 15 months old!

Goals for Sept. 20:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
    3. Day 3 Week 1 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!

OKAY I Forgot to list my goals yesterday

So today 1. JM Workout in the AM and in the PM
    2. Increase water to the 8 cups at the least
    3. Stay in calorie and carb numbers today

NO FITNESS

Be Thankful and humble for being the smallest that I have ever been in my adult life today AMEN!!!!
    Be super thankful for a really awesome coworker that has no clue how instrumental and inspirational she has been to the day to day process!
    Be thankful for each one of you that I can share ups and downs and crys and screams with! YOU ALL ROCK we are so gonna be more wonderful as time progresses.....

Shanae`
  • kymarai
    Options

Sept 20

1) Stay in calorie goal-done
    2) Total invoices at work-Done! Yeah! Hate when work gets ahead of me!
    3) Exercise 30DS- Done!

[/quote

Ravyn- Sounds like you have a plan. Great job! Often my mantra is Let Go! Let God! (or other higher being) I hope you are getting some stress relief from your exercising!

BlueRose -Congrats on the new puppy. We have a 4 year old Shepard female (Mandy) and a 4 year old Pyrenees Mix (Sara) both from shelters. Don't need to walk as on land, but they are so much fun!

Goals Sept 21

1) Day 3 Level 1 30 DS
    2)30 minutes of yoga (really need the stretching
    3) Stay near calorie goal
    4) Get started on inventory at work.