Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options

Sept 26
    1. Water- Done
    2 inventory-Almost
    3. D8 L1 plus- Done!!!!

Cleaning day it seems to be! I did get mine done last night. Jillian in the computer, DWTS on the TV, Worked out, then cleaned my room/office. Laundry folded and put away. Paperwork to hit today sometime, but at least organized again! Woo hoo! Have a wonderful, smiling day Ladies! And BREATHE!!!!!!!

Sept 27
    1. Day 9 L1
    2. Water
    3. Inventory
    4. Only 2, yes 2 cookies! Easier to avoid when not baked in freezer!

Smile!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    September 26 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred in the AM and the PM YES
    2. Water at 1/2 my body weight 12 and a half glasses whoooooooooo -ALMOST
    3. Calories and Carbs no dips all week below the required numbers -YES

September 27 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred AM and PM
    2. Drink half my body weight in water
    3. Calories and Carbs under required numbers

I won the battle over me a donut I went and I got it and I took a bite then I looked up the calories and it would blow a whole work out and I THREW IT AWAY! NOW THAT IS A WIN!!!

Have a blessed day good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ok well I'm gonna say I have one big goal today and it has to do with cleaning!! My kitchen is a disaster and somehow we forgot about a cooler full of dirty dishes from when we last went camping...over a month ago!!! I'm actually afraid to open it and smell it...:sick: Oh boy this is going to be fun:ohwell:

Will be back if I finish that and maybe set myself some other goals.If not I'll see you all tomorrow.

Barb, I know I've been keeping an eye out for you guys for something by me since they seem to be priced fairly deccent. I've also got the number for that landlord who owns the house next door to me. I know he would work with you guys :wink: It will get better!! I'll help ya get there too:smile: I know how much you hate eating out all the time.

So I'm still working on my kitchen....man I had no idea how bad it had gotten. My hubby had done nothing except dirty dishes while I was sick. I don't get why he does that but he really hates cleaning. I hate it too but its gotta get done... I can't wait for us to remodel the kitchen next year. We will be putting in a dishwasher so I don't have to do them by hand anymore!! Well at least most of them.

So my goal for today is to finish the kitchen. Then work on laundry that fell behind too. I swear I don't know what he would do without me. Nothing would ever get done lol.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 26:
    1. WATER!!!--Yes.
    2. Stay on plan.--no.
    3. Day 2 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.--yes.

Slipped up on some of my food choices. I promise to do better today!

Shanae--Good for you for getting rid of that donut!

Have a great day!

Goals for Sept 27:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
    3. Day 3 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    okay.. i can do this... yes i can... i really can..

9/26 goals

1) 84 oz

- got this by a lot

2) Do the bicep curl part of crystals challenge which is 150 each arm http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352392-monday-mini-challenge
    - got in 80 curls

3) determine if i get to go to vegas.
    - I am going to vegas - its for a telemetering conference, but its vegas so i get to see my friend who lives there and its right before the hubby comes home for a visit.

4) do the elliptical at the gym today...fingers crossed i didnt over push my ankle on this mornings walk
    - didnt do this but got in another 45 min walk in the park. my dog sooo enjoyed this.

9/27

1) 84 oz

2) stay within 300 cals

3) remember to quit eating at 7 tonight.
  • kymarai
    Options

Sept 27
    1. Day 9 L1- Done
    2. Water- Done Seems strange to add, but I am not good at drinking when it gets cooler.
    3. Inventory- still in progress. Order due Friday!
    4. Only 2, yes 2 cookies! Easier to avoid when not baked in freezer!- Yes!!!!!!

Further behind then have been in a while! I know it will get there.

brattyworm- I hope you get to go to Vegas. Girlfriend time is important. I hear Vegas is something else. Just stay safe!

Ravyn- You will get it done and just think of the calories you are burning!

Have a great day every one!

Oh Goals 9/28

1.Day 10 Level 1
    2. Water
    3. Catch up on paperwork for work
    4. Complete inventory and start order process
    5. Two cookies only!!!!!!!
  • kymarai
    Options
    Shanae- Great job on the doughnut. Those I can avoid, it is the cookies that call my name!!!! :wink:
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    September 27 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred AM and PM - AM WORKOUT YES AND A PILATES 30 MIN WORKOUT DURING LUNCH
    2. Drink half my body weight in water - NO HARD TIME WITH THIS
    3. Calories and Carbs under required numbers -YES

September 28, 2011

1. JM 30 day shred in AM and PM
    2. WATER, WATER, WATER
    3. Calories and Carbs under numbers

Non Fitness
    Monthly Shopping List
    Monthly Meal Plans
    New Eating Plan to include tips from Biggest Loser info I have been reading

Have a great day!

If any of you have tips on meals that are low in calorie etc. that work well for work please fill me in. I love looking at the low calorie cook books but I cant cook like this for lunch I work everyday. I currently make tuna salad and put that on a organic salad mix with two table spoons of light dressing been doing that for 4 months! I am going to be tuna soon.....LOL:laugh:
    So I would love some practical and affordable suggestions and felt you all are real people that might know some...okay

Shanae`
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Thanks kyamaria, I do get to go to vegas... however, its not with my friends. Its for a school thing. they're having a conference there on antennas. It should be fun though, the conference will be and then of course.. well it is vegas. i have a friend that lives there and so i'm going to get to see him and then of course some people from the university i know are going too.

9/27

1) 84 oz
    - got this

2) stay within 300 cals
    - was under by 150

3) remember to quit eating at 7 tonight.
    - actually quit eating after lunch at 3

9/28

1) 84 oz

2) stay within 300 cals - just because the last two days have been under by 150 does not mean i need to compensate

3) chargers challenge - get in at least 200 of the 450 crunches - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/354212-wednesday-mini-challenge

4) try to get to the gym - or at least a walk around the block.. some form of exercise.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept 27:
    1. WATER!! --Yes.
    2. Stay on plan.--Better.
    3. Day 3 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.--Yes.

Kymarai--I need to remember water when its cooler, too.

Shanae--When I worked full-time I took leftovers from supper the night before. (Put it away BEFORE serving supper so others don't think it is there for the taking!)

The weather has been beautiful since the rain on Sunday. I've been getting outside for an evening walk and I love it!

Goals for Sept 28:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
    3. Day 4 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So I'm still working on my kitchen....man I had no idea how bad it had gotten. My hubby had done nothing except dirty dishes while I was sick. I don't get why he does that but he really hates cleaning. I hate it too but its gotta get done... I can't wait for us to remodel the kitchen next year. We will be putting in a dishwasher so I don't have to do them by hand anymore!! Well at least most of them.

So my goal for today is to finish the kitchen. Then work on laundry that fell behind too. I swear I don't know what he would do without me. Nothing would ever get done lol.

Kitchen is mostly done!! Just gotta sweep the floors:smile: Had a nice dinner out with Barb last night so we didn't dirty many dishes here yesterday. So now my goal today is getting the laundry caught up!! Already have 4 loads done and still have lots left, sheets all needed washed too.

Keep up the good work everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • kymarai
    Options

Oh Goals 9/28

1.Day 10 Level 1-Done
    2. Water-Done
    3. Catch up on paperwork for work-30 minutes more and will be done
    4. Complete inventory and start order process- inventory done
    5. Two cookies only!!!!!!! Done!!!

Goals 9/29
    1. Day 1 Level 2- Done!
    2. Water
    3. Order done
    4. Extra movement while standing at computer today
    5. Healthy snacks!

Shanae- leftovers work wonderfully. My hubby and I also like a baked potato with broccoli/cheese (green giant-1 point) . Uncle Ben's 90 second rice with steamed veggies (again green giant healthy colors), throw in some chopped up meat from night before dinner or some beans.

Ravyn- You are getting it done! Fells wonderful I am sure!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Remember this is a journey and since you don't know if that other person is on the same journey be nice to them anyway!
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    September 28, 2011

1. JM 30 day shred in AM and PM - YES!
    2. WATER, WATER, WATER- 10 glasses getting better
    3. Calories and Carbs under numbers -YES!

September 29, 2011

1. JM 30 day in the AM and PM
    2. Water Water Water
    3. Calorie and Carb numbers low!

Have a great day!

If any of you have tips on meals that are low in calorie etc. that work well for work please fill me in. I love looking at the low calorie cook books but I cant cook like this for lunch I work everyday. I currently make tuna salad and put that on a organic salad mix with two table spoons of light dressing been doing that for 4 months! I am going to be tuna soon.....LOL:laugh:
    So I would love some practical and affordable suggestions and felt you all are real people that might know some...okay

Shanae`

Thank you PJ'S mom (i like that) I have the boys so the dinner I make them and the one I make myself is different but I didnt think about making myself something larger at dinner and then bringing half for lunch last night I had okra and Traders Joes Three Grain rice not too bad.....:ohwell:
  • pmjsmom
    Options

Goals for Sept 28:
    1. WATER!!! --Yes.
    2. Stay on plan. --Mostly
    3. Day 4 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan. --Yes.

It's supposed to be another lovely day. I am enjoying the autumn weather!

Goals for Sept 29:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
    3. Day 5 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept 29:
    1. WATER!!! --Yes.
    2. Stay on plan. --No
    3. Day 5 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.--Yes.

Not a good day for me yesterday when it came to food. 0Oo many carbs but at least there was no junk food!
    I have today off and need to work on some projects. I'll need to watch that I don't eat too much since I'll be home all day!
    Hope everyone is doing well!

Goals for Sept 30:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
    3. Day 6 Week 2 of the ACE Kick Start Workout plan.

I hope no one minds but I went ahead and started the October thread. Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356413-october-day-by-day-challenge-open-group
  • Momb4me
    Momb4me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Back on track! Love the motivation and support.
  • Butterfly122412
    Options
    Goals for today:
    Start eating healthy again
    Drink water (even a little) and cut back on soda
    Take a walk

If I start with very generic goals, hopefully, I'll be able to make more specific ones as I go :) I haven't been on MFP for a long time and definitely need the motivation to get myself back to healthy.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 37 year old wife and mom of two boys (11,8). I really like the idea of setting daily goals. Baby steps. I'm 5'4" and my current weight is 218.
    My goals for today are:
    1-Drink 64oz of water
    2-Stay within my calories
    3-Finish making my pie(test driving a new recipe before a local apple pie contest)
    4-Sweep floors