Like Minded Lushes - Septemeber 2011

Options

Replies

• crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sigh! I'm good, I'm bad, I'm good, I'm bad. lol Usually good as in food calories, but yesterday wooweee! Applebee's bacon cheeseburger and fries killed it!!! I should have eaten only half, and was about to but then decided to finish it. A bunch of us went out to a girlfriend's birthday lunch (no alcohol). On the other hand, I did do D. Austin exercise DVD Monday and Tuesday. :noway: Wednesday was just a blow out. So I am back on it today and will be doing total gym workout. LOL I know it's only been 2 days of exercise but I swear I feel a nice bit better. I am even considering dropping the amount of alcohol I drink to enjoy the exercise more. Does that make sense?? It is no longer NOT an option to NOT exercise. Back to my old, good habit of working out!!
    It's been years....like about 8. :blushing:

Robin, you are doing wonderfully well!!
    Amy, I so remember those days!
    Everybody cheers! :drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=1 glass of wine
    Tuesday=vodka soda
    Wednesday=vodka gingerale, 3 beers, I split a pitcher between 4 people and one between 3 people, then had a bud light so it's sort of hard to count.
    Not sure about tonight, if I get together with a friend, I'll probably drink but if I am home alone, probably not.
  • amysj303
    Options
    Thursday=0 drinks!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sunday=2
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=.75
    Thursday=.33

I grabbed a Breckenridge Brewery Agave Wheat last night, but after nursing it for a bit, I just tossed it. Wasn't feeling it...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??????????? :laugh:
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I did good for me:
    Tues - 1/3 bottle wine, no cardio
    Wed - 1 diet maggie, 1 hour vigorous cardio
    Thurs - 1/2 bottle wine, 45 minutes vigorous cardio.

Tonight, the plan is to not go out, ride my bike instead. Eat in, 1/3 bottle of wine. Watch a movie.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sunday=2
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=.75
    Thursday=.33

I grabbed a Breckenridge Brewery Agave Wheat last night, but after nursing it for a bit, I just tossed it. Wasn't feeling it...

Wow. 1 beer and you couldn't finish it. That's just crazy talk there. :wink:
  • amysj303
    Options
    Sunday=2
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=.75
    Thursday=.33

Wow. 1 beer and you couldn't finish it. That's just crazy talk there. :wink:
    I agree! and a Breckenridge Agave Wheat!?!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    No drinks last night but today is our friends wedding and haven't eaten a single thing yet due to being up late last night, sleeping in this morning so as not to fall asleep at the wedding and now doing a 2 hour teeth whitening system for the wedding. Probably won't eat until the reception but this should mean I'm a cheap date and should have no problem sticking to only 5 drinks =] we'll see!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Long week of travel. Lots of temptations avoided. smart choices made. Bottom line - I am freakin tired. Bottle of Chardonnay tonight. Sorry all I am weak.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up Robin. Everyone needs a break.

Just got word the husbands company might be bought out. If true, he will be out of a job I'm sure.
    I'm opening some wine.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I am totes drinking some magaritas tonight!

BTW I NEVER say "totes" >:oP
  • juggalojester72
    Options
    well last week was my little brothers 21st so little to say (even as low on money as we both are) we split a few pitchers! But the next day my car broke down and normaly that would meen beer and garage time, however I'm doin good, three days in the garage and not one beer! amazing for a guy! lol
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 4 good&cold beers.
  • rjadams
    Options
    I really enjoyed the wine. I don't feel too bad about it. Back on track I hope.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Robin, you aren't weak. You've been doing awesome, and you're allowed to indulge a bit.

Like me.
    Hubs and I drank our dinner last night: Absolute Blueberry Acai with a bit of sugar free red bull and plain seltzer. I had 2 of those and one shot of tuaca. I didn't do to badly when I got hungry either--a few pizza rolls and some elbow macaroni. Yes, random.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Is this a closed thread or may I join in? I'm a total boozehound and alcohol is probably the main reason I'm overweight! My weaknesses are cider (mmm), white wine, and gin & tonic (when I'm trying to be good). During the colder months I also struggle with my love of mulled wine and creamy liqueurs like Baileys :drinker:

My biggest NSV so far is managing to go the whole month of August without a drink!
  • rjadams
    Options
    welcome Lozzy

Do you use diet tonic to make the G & T's something that isn't that bad? Otherwise they are loaded with calories. I love cider and all wines and vodka.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    welcome Lozzy

Do you use diet tonic to make the G & T's something that isn't that bad? Otherwise they are loaded with calories. I love cider and all wines and vodka.

Yup - I always have slimline tonic so it limits one drink to about 55-60calories!
  • rjadams
    Options
    no lushes? wow the thread got quiet. anyway I made it thru Saturday. It is getting easier.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    keeping my lushing to a minimum.
    Been enjoying one (2 max) glasses of wine with dinner but still staying under calories.

Off to swim today to avoid the football muchies that goes on around here!