I still feel crappy but I am not doing to badly
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Ok..the weight loss is still there..so I'm logging it!! :smile:
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have done ok-ish this last week. On Saturday I was at my parents house with my husband, my cousins and their partners and everyone was very drunk! I had two glasses of Sauvignon Blanc then I caved in and had a bottle of Henry Westons cider. I love that stuff, but apparently it's 574 calories per bottle! Eek! Totally worth it though - it was divine.

On Wednesday (our pub quiz night) I had two glasses of wine but was within my calorie goal.

Tomorrow I am going to a wedding reception so will probably have quite a few...
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    pizza and cider for me tonight, soo many calories but I'm just not worried :-)
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    good to see you yvonne!

i'm trying to wait for a reasonable hour here before i have a cocktail...but it's DEFINITELY going to happen! :drinker:
    TGIF everyone
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ummm, my doberman locked me out of the house and I had to kick in the door to the garage, realizing how very unsecure our house is. Ah wine, you make me feel better.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oy, a pumpkin lager and a beach bum down...
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    screw it..i made it til 4:30.

lonnnnnng week. the husband's company was bought out. i need my friend the goose.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Paralyzed pup? Oh no, that sounds terrible. My Rupert has a bad leg and I have stayed up all night holding him bf when it's stiff and sore; he cries. I can only imagine how worried you are. I will send healthy thoughts for her. I also think going over your logged drink calories is totally understandable at this time.

Thanks love. Something is definitely going on, her legs and tail have stopped responding suddenly after all these years of being paralyzed. It's physically tough trying to express her bladder now. Think it's time for the vet :ohwell: Upside, she's eating, drinking and otherwise acting fine. Lots of wine last night and a bit too many drinks tonight, oy.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 3...red, red wine
    Thursday, 6 beers (guesstimation), 1 jello shot...plus, I won a Viking Beer glass playing bingo...whoot, whoot
    Friday, 0 drinks...worked 3 to 11

Saturday, work 3 to 11
    Sunday, work 3 to 11

Total: 10
    Goal is: < 12
  • sockamyrn
    Options
    Okay, here's this week's tally-

Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 1 (11oz ) red wine
    Thursday- um, a bottle of red
    Friday-Sunday- 0

I can already tally the weekend because I am working nights. I feel that I actually did rather well for myself and I am staying in my calorie count, but then again, I have been rocking the workouts and earning 500+ calories.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Kat, hope your puppy is okay.

Haven't logged on this thread for a while although I am still drinking in moderation and I am going down on the scale :smile: .

Went out for my B-day last night with friends but did fine, only 2 margaritas...I think :huh: The food was another story... damn unlimited chips and salsa!

I own a FT7 HRM and it showed a birthday cake on the dial with only 4 candles...I :heart: my HRM!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. The weather here is going to be awesome. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I was good last night...had one pumpkin lager, about a 1/3 of a beach bum blonde ale, and then 1/2 of a red bull and vodka. :smile:
  • twyrm
    twyrm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nice topic! Its hard to watch your weight and still enjoy life sometimes. I went through a couple of months of drinking a bit more than usual this summer, but had already started to cut back before I joined mfp. Now, I'm just enjoying 1, maybe 2 a couple times a week, maybe a couple beers (Corona light tastes exactly the same as Corona regular to me) on the weekend for the football games. I do tend to want to eat more unhealthy snacks when I drink, so better to eat a good healthy meal first, then I tend not to snack or drink as much.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    happy birthday wolf!

i lost count last night. back on track today.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I had a double-tall cherry vodka and sugar-free red bull today. But that's it.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    a BOTTLe of wine both Friday night and last night....
    I am gonna have to chill tonight and give my liver and kidneys a break!
    Oddly -- after the splurge, I dropped a little, but maybe it is dehydration...
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    well, I better do the week's tally.

Monday - 2, 20oz budlights and 1 Shiner Boch,
    Tuesday - dry,
    Wed - 6 budlights - oh ya this was the day hubby was off and I started drinking at noon. I love those days but they are no good for my health and modivation.
    Thurs - dry,
    Fri - 3 glasses of blush wine - I don't even really like blush but I needed a drink and that's what we had besides the vodka, which I'm really trying to stay away from.
    Sat - dry,
    Sun - remains to be seen.

I guess it's not as bad as I felt it was. Seems like I've been on a day on/day off schedule this week. Scale did not move this week so I will try harder next week. Have a great SUnday everyone!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    1 and a half bottles of red last night. oh so good and remarkably the scale was down another pound this morning. Life is good:drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I honestly don't know my tally for the week...
    Sunday=1
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=1
    Thursday=3
    Friday=2
    Saturday=2
    So...probably around 10 for the week...which is a vast improvement over the 10 over the weekend I used to log. Neighbor/sister-wife is having a BBQ today, so I'm sure I'll put some away then.