Options
    way to go rj on the loss!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 3...red, red wine
    Thursday, 6 beers (guesstimation), 1 jello shot...plus, I won a Viking Beer glass playing bingo...whoot, whoot
    Friday, 0 drinks...worked 3 to 11
    Saturday, work 3 to 11, 3...red, red wine
    Sunday, work 3 to 11, weigh-in on Wednesday...must behave

Total: 13
    Goal is: < 12
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you guys are doing pretty well, especially with the weight loss.

I've been pretty lushy this weekend, cider friday, vodka yesterday and wine with lunch today which has led to another glass tonight :drinker:

I'm staying sensible with my drinking so probably won't drink much, if at all in the week, I'm steadily getting leaner too so it's not affecting my weight, yay :happy:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Zomg, is that Yvonee I see? :heart:

I'm enjoying a diet coke and cherry vodka...with fountain diet coke from McD's. I know that place is poison, but they have the BEST fountain drinks!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    HI *waves* Yvonne :flowerforyou:

Robin, keep dropping weight for me too, OK? :wink:

Dot, I have to agree with you in some sort of sick way :embarassed:

New week, new plan and my birthday needs to get worked in the mix :drinker: :drinker:

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0...Weigh-in
    Thursday, 6
    Friday, 6 to 8...Birthday
    Saturday 6 to 8
    Sunday, 0

Total: 18 to 22

I'm going to be starting the C25K tomorrow and hope that I can combat some of the liquor. I only work on Thursday; so, this could be a very, very dangerous week. However, i do like the way not being hungover and gross feels.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    after all the wine I had on Saturday I had zero yesterday. I am proud of me. I did eat salty yesterday (brat for dinner) so the scale was not kind this morning but I know that if I hold straight and true and I will do okay for the weigh in.

I too like the feeling of not feeling gross. You did good last week Kim I am sure can hang tough even with a birthday thrown into the mis.

Glad you dropped back in Yvonne. we have missed you.

Dot I love diet coke with cherry vodka.

Here to a good week lushes.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yay, it sounds like we are all hanging in, staying moderate lushes, which is really for the best.

I am proud of myself. Last night I decided I wanted a drink and got into the vodka but had a very reasonable 2 drinks with diet coke and the evening did not turn into a WTH? event.

I like fountain drinks in general better than out of the can and agree McD's has the best. Maybe they use a higher syrup to carbonated water ratio. I know we don't need any other good ideas for drinking but Sonic slushes (any flavor) and vodka is really good too.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I've heard about the deliciousness that is Sonic slushies and vodka. Must stay away!

Sunday=2 (1 glass of sangria and 1 red bull/seltzer/grape vodka)

My goal for this week is 0 through the week...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    2 large glasses of wine last night.

hope to be at 0 for most of this week. leave for vacay on saturday. i'm going to pull out my new bathing suits as my motivation to stay on track.
    it is my tom (TMI..sorry guys), which tends to make me sluggish..but i will hopefully exercise through it, as that always makes me feel better afterward.

have a good week everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I like fountain drinks in general better than out of the can and agree McD's has the best. Maybe they use a higher syrup to carbonated water ratio. I know we don't need any other good ideas for drinking but Sonic slushes (any flavor) and vodka is really good too.

MMMM, that is a nice idea. I might have to start carrying vodka in a water bottle like my grandmother. There's lots of smoothie recipes out there that involve liquor as well...ooooo, jello shots too

Robin, you are doing very well too...I'm glad that the scale is moving for you...I am thinking that food is not an option on b-day, just drinks :ohwell: We have to make choices

SoCal...you can work thru it...I think it's like sex when your not in the mood...the first few minutes are the hardest and then when your done you feel :bigsmile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    haha kim. don't think i haven't been tempted to log in those sex calories as my exercise. :smokin:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 Hoegaarden Dunkels - Fri
    4 Shiner Bock - Sat
    3 Budweiser drafts - Sun
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This used to be my favorite thread! I haven't posted since last Oct and just found you again! Have been off of MFP, had a benign brain tumor removed in March so was out of commission for awhile (and couldn't drink :sad: ) but now I'm back and am excited to find you again!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    welcome back jsg8tor. glad youre doing well!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Welcome back! Sounds like you're doing well...awesome!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    This used to be my favorite thread! I haven't posted since last Oct and just found you again! Have been off of MFP, had a benign brain tumor removed in March so was out of commission for awhile (and couldn't drink :sad: ) but now I'm back and am excited to find you again!!

nice to see that you are back and recovering well :happy:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Yaaaaayyyyy for the return of lushes....
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    well, I better do the week's tally.

Monday - 2, 20oz budlights and 1 Shiner Boch,
    Tuesday - dry,
    Wed - 6 budlights - oh ya this was the day hubby was off and I started drinking at noon. I love those days but they are no good for my health and modivation.
    Thurs - dry,
    Fri - 3 glasses of blush wine - I don't even really like blush but I needed a drink and that's what we had besides the vodka, which I'm really trying to stay away from.
    Sat - dry,
    Sun - remains to be seen.

I guess it's not as bad as I felt it was. Seems like I've been on a day on/day off schedule this week. Scale did not move this week so I will try harder next week. Have a great SUnday everyone!

I've been on the "every other day" plan lately as well... I was beating myself up until I remembered I used to only maybe skip one day per week!!! :noway: I'm not buying anything this evening to drink and therefore not going to drink anything.

Monday - 0 (unless something crazy happens)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I am glad the tumor was benign and you are now back in action,
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the well-wishes. Had a vodka & grapefruit to celebrate!! Hey I fit it into my total calories!