Like Minded Lushes - Septemeber 2011

Options

Replies

• crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all, checking in.

Nothing Sunday or today. :noway: This is amazing considering I really don't remember the last time I had a break here at home. Traveled in July and had 5 day break; that was easy. We'll see how easy it'll be now. With a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold in the freezer. :ohwell: Nah, just time to take a break, continue exercising and logging calories.

Happy Monday. My great interview on Friday resulted in someone else getting the job today. Sigh. Keep tryin'!!! Must not have been meant to be. :smile:

Have a good week all!
  • crazycat59
    Options
    Hi all, checking in.

Nothing Sunday or today. :noway: This is amazing considering I really don't remember the last time I had a break here at home. Traveled in July and had 5 day break; that was easy. We'll see how easy it'll be now. With a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold in the freezer. :ohwell: Nah, just time to take a break, continue exercising and logging calories.

Happy Monday.
    Have a good week all!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I caved...

Sunday=2
    Monday=1 (pumpkin lager...so nummy!)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys... Just checkin' in. I'm still basically drink free just those 3 jager shots last week. We've got a camping trip coming up again in a couple weeks and I'm sure i''ll fall pretty hard off the wagon then:bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys... Just checkin' in. I'm still basically drink free just those 3 jager shots last week. We've got a camping trip coming up again in a couple weeks and I'm sure i''ll fall pretty hard off the wagon then:bigsmile:

Be interesting to see if you need less to get the job done now that your a light-weight.

Here we go...

Monday, 0 drinks
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Sunday -0
    Monday -0

I am struggling with the knowledge that the scale will drop tomorrow if I have some wine tonight because of dehydration but in the long run it isn't good. I think I will just try to stay clean the whole week and then take a look on Friday at my calories and decide what to do.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend, beerfest kicked my butt...oh but that did not stop me from having a couple beers sunday to try and help the hangover!!!!!

Saturday-God knows!!!
    Sunday-2 beers
    Monday-12oz of wine
    Tuesday-have 12oz of wine already logged.......

Two more weekends until we are obligation free, for atleast two weekends and I CAN NOT wait!!! We have been running around so much and with gatherings comes ridiculous amounts of and continuous hours of drinking.
    My liver can't take it anymore, haha!! Of course, I guess I don't have to lush it up everytime we are out, but that's no fun :wink:
  • crazycat59
    Options
    Sorry about the repost. Somehow when I edited it (took out the "didn't get the job" part, wasn't too relevant) MFP kept the original and the edited version.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0 I feel it. Not going to happen.

Somehow I just don't feel like drinking. Kinda weird since I've been an every day lush that doesn't stop at 1. I have changed drinks on August 25th FROM 10 Natural lights TO 3-4 tequila and dt fresca a night (weekends maybe (probably) a couple more).
    I'll just go with the (non)flow for now. LOL

Robin, you are doing good, keep it up. Comp wgt in tomorrow will be awesome, I'm sure.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - aiming for "0"

Missed this thread the last couple of months!! Need to go back and do some reading to see how everyone is doing. Cheers! :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    welcome back, marti!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back gals!

Boyfriend is away on business and I've got the cals and I'm not hungry so I think I'll have some wine, paint my nails and watch my shows with the animals =]

Thanks wolf, Chloe my paralyzed pup seems fine, something is still going on but I can at least express her bladder. Unfortunately I think it's just a late side effect to her paralysis, she's still in high spirits though.

So, I seem to be great calorie wise during the week and then I just don't count on the weekend. I think I'll shave some cals off during the week to make up for the weekend. Weighed in Friday so I won't again until next Friday but I was already down so k think the new calorie goal/plan is working.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Sunday -0
    M0nday -0
    Tuesday -1.2 (2 oz of vodka) my calories were just so low I had to do somehting.

I think there will be wine involved tonight with my dinner. then its back on track.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My consumption is on the high side, but I've been super active so the calories are fine.

Thurs - 2/3 bottle white wine
    Friday - 3/4 bottle white wine
    Saturday - 1 Kokanee, 2/3 bottle white wine, went out to local pub
    Sunday - 1 1/3 bottle red wine, went out to Italian restaurant
    Monday - 1/2 bottle red wine
    Tuesday - 1/2 bottle red wine (2009 Cotes du Rhone Villages)

tonight back on the bike for an hour to earn the other half of the CdR Villages.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My consumption is on the high side, but I've been super active so the calories are fine.

Sad thing is, I don't think that's high consumption :ohwell:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Kim, I don't either.

Sunday=2
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=0

I was good last night.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Kim, I don't either.

Sunday=2
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=0

I was good last night.

You two are my kind of girls. :smile:
  • Alexia40
    Options
    You've got to be able to live - and my life includes a couple of nights out a week.

Will not give up alcohol - just try to avoid the munchies when I get home :)
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    So I thought after all the drinking on the honeymoon I would be ready to chill out on the drinking for awhile, but this cooler weather has just put me into red wine mode! And I LOVE me some Merlot and Cab :)

Monday-10 oz merlot
    Tuesday-15 oz merlot
  • rjadams
    Options

Kim, I don't either.

Sunday=2
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=0

I was good last night.

You two are my kind of girls. :smile:
    this why we have this thread. We are truly lushes and damn proud of it. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So I thought after all the drinking on the honeymoon I would be ready to chill out on the drinking for awhile, but this cooler weather has just put me into red wine mode! And I LOVE me some Merlot and Cab :)

Monday-10 oz merlot
    Tuesday-15 oz merlot

Nope, we push on...