Like Minded Lushes - Septemeber 2011

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new here. Logged my first week and it was quite a shocker for me to see just how many calories in wine I consume. I keep telling myself if I just quit then all the extra weight would disappear. Truth be told, I could but I just don't wanna. What I would like to do is cut back a little.
    Happy Friday Everyone.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This week: Sunday thru Thursday: A Big Fat Zero!! wow! Friday, not so much: 5 tequila shots dispersed with 7up, straight then flat diet. Back to zero tomorrow..........
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Pam!!! You can dooooooooo eeettttttttt!

Sunday=2
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=0

I was really thinking of having a beer, but I didn't. I also got booted from Kim's comp. :sad: But, I'm going to keep on, keeping on!

Thanks Amy! Fell tonight (would use my friend's b'day as an excuse, but I only had 2 drinks with her) but Thursday was a zero!! And how do I feel after abstaining 5 days, and now have drinks? Eh, it's okay but the alcohol doesn't taste inviting.......Saturday I think no thanks, I'll eat my calories. Hey, not saying it'll be easy!! :grumble:

P.S. And it is a very weird change that has occurred and I don't quite know why. I'll ride it out. But maybe it'll be a new habit developing????? One can only hope. :happy:
  • litnerd4life
    litnerd4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How did I not find this group sooner?? Finally! I guess I'm not the only one that has Coors Light in my most recent for all meals except breakfast ;) And how do you place a quote from someone before your reply? I'm new to this whole message board thing...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    hit the quote button..then reply alaina. and wlecome

lonnnggg day of ONLY liquid calories mostly. we were upgraded to a presidential squite..holy hell..it's awesome.
    we're gong out to dinner but i don't even care about food at this point. which means i'l;l probably be passed out soon!! :drinker: woohoo for vacays!! (i cant even begin to fix my typos!!)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Gotta love this room. . . Diggin it. . . . For those of us that still enjoy our wine. . . while making this great lifestyle change. .
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Oh holla, b!tches. Three olives cake vodka. The frelling bomb.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 5 Sam Adams Oktoberfest
    .....................first day of October so.......................
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
  • twyrm
    twyrm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Really crappy day, three white russians. didn't really help. go figure.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Ugh, but they're soooo GOOD!

I had three gin and tonics and two pints of sweet cider last night. Whoops.
  • twyrm
    twyrm Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Ugh, but they're soooo GOOD!

I had three gin and tonics and two pints of sweet cider last night. Whoops.

They were good. :-)
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I miss mimosas! And I work in a bar, so I'm having a difficult time :/ no shift drinks for me for the last 3 weeks.