BL Blue Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    alright i worked out today just got done. I bought BL cardo and i feel great. Bob really does work you. He is really nice about it too. I burned 744 calories. :drinker: cheers to me. I still have to figure out my calorie intake for the day and im going to a friends house tonight for supper and have hard time saying no. Please everyone help me out. Let me hear you in my head to tell them no. I need all the will power i can get.

GO BLUE!!!

I have all the BL workout DVDs - just got the yoga and boot camp ones for Christmas and let me tell you - they definately work you! I'm sore today from the Boot camp one yesterday. Just think about what Bob would say when you make your choices at your friends! And think about what an accomplishment that would be for you - we want to know how you did when you return! :smile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Welcome to the new team members!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the BL workouts are they hard? I have the WATP DVD's and like those, but that is really it. I take that back in away... Which brings up a chat.. How much stuff have you boughten and failed or haven't tried..

I first bought the Fit Club Books to try that diet
    Then South Beach
    Then Weight Watchers oh the money I spent. ouch
    Then BL Cook Books
    Then 6 week body makeover
    Then 1 year gym membership and never went

Then all the low cal foods, etc...
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wow its a record... 2 days with no soda!!! temptations are getting harder though!!!! sometimes im just like one glass wont hurt... but i have been no caffeine headaches though... so far so good... havent worked out today... but im probably going to go to the gym in a little bit... trying to down a salad and a water before i go... thank you guys for the support... i feel like a recovering caffeine addict lol...
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow even more team members! Welcome to aprilann, ontheskinnyroad, runningrachel, and zahrab! :drinker:

Welcome new team members.. And good luck!!!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a hrm... but which one tells how much calories you have burn?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

Check out the Polar's. You can find them pretty cheap on amazon or ebay even. I have the F6 and love it (got it for my birthday). I know there's quite a few people on here with F6's and F4's.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well Saturday is my usual rest day but I switched it to today because my butt just hurts so bad!!! So I'll be doing my hour of Kenpo tomorrow instead which works fine. I'm also hoping my parts will come tomorrow so I can fix my car. The one time I take it to a shop, I just get more headaches. :laugh:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I know all about the car thing. A month ago I took my car to get new brakes - they tell me I need a new calliper - there went that budget. Last week I took my car for an oil change and asked them to see if a hose was loose on my windshield wiper sprayer - $130 later I am told that my windshield wiper sprayer needs a new switch that will cost an additional $250 (not including installation). Needless to say I just clean my windows everytime I stop for gas (FOR FREE!!!).
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Check out the Polar's. You can find them pretty cheap on amazon or ebay even. I have the F6 and love it (got it for my birthday). I know there's quite a few people on here with F6's and F4's.

I also have the Polar F6 and I love it. I got it for Xmas and use it all the time. It is awesome. The only thing I have noticed is that when I do the I step in step class sometimes it wont read my heartrate because of my big ol twins up there. LOL

Connie
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    How bout the chest strap. Does it bug you? I have a Mio, but it's not a consistant read out...but no strap. I just take my HR every few minutes. Seems pretty accurate, just a pain to slow to take the HR at times.:grumble:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    How bout the chest strap. Does it bug you? I have a Mio, but it's not a consistant read out...but no strap. I just take my HR every few minutes. Seems pretty accurate, just a pain to slow to take the HR at times.:grumble:

I had one of those also and I thought I was doing really good at taking my HR. When I Got my polar with the chest strap I noticed that when my other one said that I was burning around 800 calories for my step class I was actually only burning more than 500. So the chest strap ones are definately more accurate.

Connie
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I finished my cardio and workouts for the day a while ago.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I did my Wii Fitness Coach and it said 235 for my calories burned, but I soooo want a HRM to be more accurate.

How do you like Wii Fitness Coach? I just bought it today but haven't tried it yet. I also want to get Jillian Michaels Wii Fit Video.

Well I finished both my challenges today that I wanted to!!!!!
    I worked out and drank 64oz water!

Keep up the amazing work everyone! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

I also have the Polar F6 and I love it. I got it for Xmas and use it all the time. It is awesome. The only thing I have noticed is that when I do the I step in step class sometimes it wont read my heartrate because of my big ol twins up there. LOL

Connie

I have a timex HRM with a chest strap. I love mine. I found it on ebay.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I don't mind the chest strap, I usually forget it's even there.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    alright i worked out today just got done. I bought BL cardo and i feel great. Bob really does work you. He is really nice about it too. I burned 744 calories. :drinker: cheers to me. I still have to figure out my calorie intake for the day and im going to a friends house tonight for supper and have hard time saying no. Please everyone help me out. Let me hear you in my head to tell them no. I need all the will power i can get.

GO BLUE!!!

I have all the BL workout DVDs - just got the yoga and boot camp ones for Christmas and let me tell you - they definately work you! I'm sore today from the Boot camp one yesterday. Just think about what Bob would say when you make your choices at your friends! And think about what an accomplishment that would be for you - we want to know how you did when you return! :smile:

Well I had dessert first :happy: carrot cake with frost I know but yummy so good. I then only had one piece of lasange and two pieces of garlic bread which just that equaled out to 300 calories however I worked out today so after my workout and having breakfast and lunch I had only used 16 calories. I came home a couple of hours later put the kids down to bed along with my husband and enjoyed a bannana. Yummy I think that was better than the carrot cake. So I feel i did a great job.:drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    Options

I don't mind the chest strap, I usually forget it's even there.

Yea I don't mind mine much either.
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    Hi hi blue!! I am so motivated, the challenge really helps. I gained a bunch of weight back during the holidays, can't wait to see it melt away. I plan on doing 1 hour of cardio tomorrow. Problem is when I get the severe hunger pangs, I feel weak and headachy. It's really hard to work out that way. If anyone has suggestions on how to get through the "withdrawl" symptoms of the first few days, keep me posted!
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    Hi again, also please tell me what the bl workout is! I have to get it!